A father died while rescuing his three daughters who were caught in a riptide. His last words to one of his girls were...

fox26houston.com/news/tennessee-dad-dies-saving-3-daughters-from-riptide-in-florida?fbclid=IwAR262o-_YNZ0wAokWiFP9VKnP2BWMCzgnIHrhgsL8rJWKkHs6P2FaowHrxc

>A father died while rescuing his three daughters who were caught in a riptide. His last words to one of his girls were, "I got you."

Thoughts, Jow Forums?

Pic related

Attached: safe_image.jpg (540x281, 32K)

he got her. good dad reflexes

they'll probably celebrate by going on blacked

This isn't a real story, it's just an attempt to rewrite the Bible and steal glory from black men. The ocean represents black men

God I fucking hope so. Imagine those three tight teenies taking turns throating a BBC and calling some strong buck

>"I got you." were his last words before he was pulled away by the current.
>His arms failed him after saving his three daughters, and he had no strength left to save himself
CryingKenshiro.jpg

3 women = 1 man

Sounds about right, value-wise.

Good on him for saving them, but if girls that age don't know how to escape riptide, they're too fucking stupid to swim in the ocean.

What happened to the fourth daughter? Black men took her?

Shows you how strong parenting instincts are. You always see lots of examples of parents who sacrifice their own lives to protect their children.

So he drowned himself?

My friends dad just drowned in a riptide after saving his daughter. Its terrible, he was a really strong guy, cool dude, I would always go over there and watch hockey and listen to Volbeat and shit. My friends taking it real hard, but weve all been supportive of him.

Black men don't know how to swim. Also sneed

>someone dies saving his daughters
>incels invade the thread and make it about pedophilia and black cocks
As if anyone needed further confirmation that in addition to being psychopaths devoid of empathy incels are also closeted homos.

So not only does he waste 18 years of his life making the perfect cock sleeves for chad he literally kills himself so chad can go cum inside them. What a cuckold.

>homos
That's the root cause. And everyone said homo-anusfucking was harmless.

>his daughter: "aww daddy died while saving me i'm so saddddd"
>one week later
>go to nightclub
>chad seduces her and takes her home
>chad fucks her while she's moaning out "oh daddy fuck me harder"
saving a girl, even if it's your own daughter is the ultimate cuck move

Bu thay definition, your mom was a cuck sleeve to birth you.

You live by the cuck, you die by the cuck.

This makes me very sad, aside from all the joke replies.
Something about father-daughter/father-son saving stories really get to me.probably because my father left me desu

Attached: 1562103786925.png (509x410, 152K)

I like father daughter stuff too. It's why I loved Last Of Us, before they introduced the lezbo shit.

He let a bunch of black kids drown though. He could have saved them too but he was racist

what is a riptide guise

>dad saves his daughters
>they turn into sluts and fuck their brains out in college

yes he did a good job

Attached: 1524033010442.png (544x638, 480K)

Shame a useful man pissed away his life for useless females.

later those girls grow up to become adolf hitler

>great man dies for females
waste of a life.

Why did he not save the fourth daughter?