What's your summer wardrobe like, robots? You don't still wear baggy cargo shorts like an autist do you?

What's your summer wardrobe like, robots? You don't still wear baggy cargo shorts like an autist do you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-125904~2.png (1080x1065, 1M)

Black tshirt, black jeans, my old black and white basketball shoes. Same as always. I dont like shorts. They make me uncomfortable.

>posts sexcore jeans with a badly fitting 10 dollar shirt and some hideous sneakers that look like they're fresh out of a 12 year old skater's wardrobe
you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to fashion, geek

I love jeans. From the legwear of fucking shitcan goldminers in California to being fashionable. And shitcan highschoolers that INTENTIONALLY tear up their jeans because they're just sooo done with that upper-middle class look. Fuck jeans.

Attached: bw4t.png (237x369, 11K)

i wear volleyball shorts, sandals, and an oversized tee.
if i'm working i wear leggings, sneakers, a tee, and a big cozy windbreaker because labs are freezing.
when i go to sleep i like to wear a big hoodie and shorts.

Attached: 87FC6830-F200-4D2D-948D-EAD96BE62339.png (600x600, 154K)

Board shorts, linen shirts, flip flops and baseball caps. It is regularly over 100F in the southwest and I go to the beach a lot

i never wear shorts because i have mantis legs
i just wear black or white t shirts with a flannel and black/dark blue jeans
the most my wardrobe varies is that i sometimes take the flannel off during summer

There is literally nothing wrong with cargo shorts you fucking redditor. It is boomercore

didn't you say you were a hikki?

Light chinos, polo, and some dadcore sneakers. Does anyone else hate when you wear something more than jeans and a t-shirt and normies keep asking why you're dressed so nice?

Found the "fashion experts"

Attached: wdywt_warm_late_nigh.jpg (2829x3121, 1012K)

borderline hikki. if it wasn't for work i wouldn't leave my house.

i wear whatever the fuck i want and don't care about what normies think because even if i dress, act and think like them they will still take a diarrhea shit on me

I wear striped shirts, a long tank top under it and sleeves to keep people from seeing my forearms and any type of pants that cut off at my ankles

Baggy black hoodie, baggy sweats, nike airs all day everyday my friend.

basketball shorts and a fucking plain t shirt

Hoodies and sweatpants always when I leave my goddamn house once

You sleep in a fucking hoodie? Stop trying to be cute anime character please and save yourself the sweaty suffering.

Attached: 1564495670065.png (581x514, 21K)

no i never wear baggy shorts.

At home i wear a long sleeve tshirt and gray sweatpants. its also what i wear if im going out for a walk or something like the gym or grocery store

If i am going anywhere relatively important i wear a dress shirt and black pants with casual dress shoes.

I sleep in jeans with a belt on most nights.. Its not suffering if you have done it all your life and are used to it. My parents just never bought me shorts or pajamas or anything as a young child

Attached: download20190705115249.png (600x600, 25K)

>rock band shirts and old shirt cutted sleeveless.
>Old cheap slim jeans cuts.
>Sandals.

Yeah, i even go to work dressed like that... btw i live in a place that is summer like 80% of the year.

Black or light blue jeans with a t shirt and black canvas boots. If it's not too hot a hoodie.

No I wear baggy cargo pants, duh
They're required for work though or else I'd wear jeans again

Nothing fun orign

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (225x225, 6K)