Does Jow Forums have any experience with women in the workplace? Have you ever dated/banged any girl at work?

Does Jow Forums have any experience with women in the workplace? Have you ever dated/banged any girl at work?

Attached: 1376097326312.jpg (1001x1500, 130K)

not rly, just ur mom

>Have you ever dated/banged any girl at work?

Don't shit where you eat leaf.

dont do it
things get weird

(((Work)))

that breaks 2 of my most important rules.

1. Never stick your dick in crazy
2. Never shit where you eat

Yes. It’s a mistake.

Don’t shit where you eat.

>Don't shit where you eat
But I'm really thirsty and I spend most of my time at work...something needs to give...

>Don't shit where you eat
I've been told this wayy to many times...
I just wanna smash....

Attached: indsdfa43ex.jpg (275x183, 8K)

I did. It's ok, still dating.

Working with women is the worst. In a physical labor job theyr'e too weak and lazy to be useful. In a customer service job they're too catty and flirty to be useful. In a clerical job they don't have the computers skills to keep up so often I've seen men assigned to computer jobs while women are assigned to stand up walk around clean up jobs and they deeply resent that they're "working" while the man aka me is just "sitting there" even though I'm creaiting much more wealth per hour for the boss while they're just kind of there.
Not only will they get mad if you hit on them but here's a pro tip anons if you can't understand why a woman is being randomly angry while you're being a Supreme Gentleman: sometimes in fact often women get mad if you DON'T make a pass at them. What are you gay? What are they ugly? You're a man and they expect you to be a dim witted fuck fiend because that's all women are and that's all women want from men. So no I don't think you can have a proper work environment with women. Sadly women can't even do home ec things very well. All the worlds best fashion designers and chefs are men. What exactly is a woman useful for other then her moist hole?

>implying dumbasses who ask these sorts of questions work in high-value jobs that pay enough for them to sustain themselves

It's teenagers at McDonald's

>tfw my employer is a qt stronk whemen.

Bad idea. Not good in the long run if the relationship works, and not good in the long run if the relationship doesn't work.

yep, like the rest say - don't shit where you eat, i lost a job because of it
i'm trying really hard not to do it again tbqh

>But I'm really thirsty and I spend most of my time at work
>Leaf has a real job.
Faaaaaaaaaaake and gaaaaaaaaaaay.

trust me, you don't want to bang the women at work who will actually have sex with you.

Yes. No. I work in tech so most of my female (and male) co-workers are not that attractive.

If you ugly at work, why would you be not ugly outside?

Do they ever keep bending over in front of you user? My last fem coworker would bend over at least 10 times a day god damn it I still think about it but I was on thin ice since the moment I got there sorry lady. She fucking quit the job eventually fortunately.

Had female mid level executive bang the boss at the company I used to work for. I say used to because eventually the company went belly up after the CEO started thinking with his dick and put her in charge of projects she had no business working on.

let me just say this: if you have women in your workplace, you have chosen the wrong career

Reading this thread is making me second guess becoming a nurse

Girl from a other project.
nice, had drinks, fucked nicely.
All good, until she changes between the projects and suddenly ends up in mine.
I told her this is not a good idea, since
i was slightly above her.
Made a hard decision, wanted to leave to another project, but boss said is not possible.
Sex was yummy during that time and she worked at the other end of the room, but still.
When I finally moved to another project, she was sick about this whole thing and left the company.
Seeing each other 16h a day is just ok for weekends and holidays, not every day.

Yep, and showing up where I am often, laughing at everything I say
I've already started flirting with one girl I work with and I can tell I need to back off or she's gonna wanna fug at work
goddamn its fun though

(((Dating))) like a cuck.

Old fag here. Pay a decent hooker a decent money and its a way better

We've hired some young women as junior devs. They seem more into researching things than really writing code and real engineering.

Funny this is the hiring manager lamented all of the white males we hired, and spontaneously got angry at the term "diversity hire" when he hired these women and a trans person.

It's like he got angry on cue so we can't think about the term.

idk what you're trying to say but my reasoning is that usually these women are trash and if they are seeking this kind of relationship with men at work then it points to their inability to find a meaningful relationship or just a hookup outside of the office. and if all a woman is after are hookups, well, i don't need to say much more than that. i'm speaking from experience. though i was much younger when it happened. i don't regret it but it's not something i look back on and treasure, it was just an empty hookup. and i don't see the point in that.

of course there's always the exception and you could find a very meaningful lasting relationship with a coworker but for the most part, there's plenty of fish in the sea and there's no point in risking mucking up your situation at work if it's a job you enjoy and see yourself making a career out of.

This will never be me..... ;_;

Attached: cvr9781421532073_9781421532073_hr.jpg (1496x2250, 1.53M)

I understand the feeling. Finding women outside of work is hard.

Used to work as a waiter. Women would always loiter around gossiping and not doing any work. Couldn't do any heavy lifting or hard work. Were constantly rude and bitchy with the dishwashing lady, but if any customer was slightly rude they would break down and cry and I'd have to take over. Despite making 25$+ an hour with shared tips they would throw a fit if someone didn't tip, even if it was a student or someone making half their wage. The girls working in the kitchen on the other hand worked pretty hard, despite only making ~11$ an hour.

At my friend job they made a point to never hire a single woman, and they've never had any problems or drama.

What makes it worse is there are plenty of fuckable waitresses at the bar beside work but I can't fuck them either because it would literally be shitting where I ate.

Attached: 1514127055786.gif (500x375, 606K)

You don't shit where you eat

Never shit where you eat. Date your coworker’s friends they bring to happy hour instead.
Do not let the pressure of being around someone get to you.

Nurses are crazy as fuck but they're also some of the best lays you will ever have and are incredibly kinky

But m8...proximity breeds boners.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2028x1620, 399K)

Not true. I was an almost homeless crack addict and became a diversity hire for an HR firm. Now I don't work and have eight sugar mommas. It's amazing how much verbal abuse they take behind closed doors man.

Isn't one supposed to research things to learn about a technology? The male programmers research things too. It's how you learn anything. The fuck you talking about?

The girls in my program are all friendly so I'm hoping that translates over to the workplace.

please tell us how to decode your idiotic post leaf

brogrammer here

one out of ten at best is actually semi competent. the rest are meme-tier muh grill power diversity hires. that one out of ten is so autistic you can barely work with her too because half of the time she will be autistically ranting about what kind of linux everybody should do rather than getting work done.

that does not make them that different than male programmers, now that i think about it...

you do this and you're asking for possible blackmail/lawsuits/conflicts of interest/termination

It could be you one year from now. Two months from now. Don't lose hope, Cananon.

try not to stay alone with a woman in the workplace.
always keep the door of your office open when talking to one.
ideally get all of them fired
>winrar.jpg

There were a bunch of scrappy little Latin chicas working at a Johnny Rockets I ate at in a mall yesterday. They were speaking in feisty Spanish to each other, probably about this puta or that, and the beaner busboy looked like he wanted to fucking die. My waitress hands were so long and delicate, and I think she smirked a bit at me as I thanked her.

Their asses were petite, but so firm in those brown pants... I know they’ll castrate you in your sleep if you leave your house without telling them n all, but holy fuck I bet I’d lose 10 pounds in the first month of getting one.

Attached: 3870ABF2-4C13-41F0-8D69-592451BB20A2.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Yes several times. It can make work weird for you and your coworkers.

They can make babies and breastfeed. Also some of them are nice to look at.

>Does Jow Forums have any experience with women in the workplace?

yes

they are a massive fucking pain in the ass and a tremendous liability

women are solipsists who operate solely based on feelings, so if they feel that you are wrong, then they will make it their mission to get you fired or worse

let's say you're a manager and you routinely give constructive feedback to your employees who fuck up, and one of them happens to be a woman

women don't like being told that they're not working to standard, and they can't handle feedback without getting emotional, so they routinely run to HR with tears in their eyes whenever they get the same treatment as underperforming men

now you're forced to have a closed-door meeting with your boss about how you're "treating women differently," all because some girl wouldn't get off her fucking facebook on company time and you had to police that shit up

women do not work, either

they treat the workplace like a lassaize-faire environment where socialization is the primary goal instead of actually doing what you're being fucking paid to do

the concept of shutting the fuck up and working is foreign to women

they come in every day at least five minutes late, and the first thing they do is engage in light gossip with other co-workers to get the social juices flowing and then open some incognitio browser tabs to check their social media

if a woman is due at work by 9:00, you can bet your fucking ass that she isn't going to be doing anything productive until at least 9:50

then she'll take over an hour for lunch before coming back, having another round of gossip, and moving as slow as humanly possible in the afternoon because "lol i'm tired"

call them out on any of this, and "omg, you're toxic"

they are the biggest fucking detriment to efficiency and productivity that any employer ever has or ever will see

Never date or fuck a girl you work with. The risks are too high for workplace harassment. It puts you and the company in danger.

underbated post.

This, I was taught to be super non sexual around women at work and never understood why they are all so mad. Finally one admitted she was just upset I never said she looked sexy

Attached: A75B196B-B5E1-4704-98B2-F383455DB179.jpg (720x720, 155K)

I slightly flirted with one girl at work on friday---I said "I just wanted to find and excuse to come see you" and I gave a wink and a smile--next thing I know we are alone in a locked room while she is bending over in front of me...

I honestly didn't know what the the fuck to do--the thought of grabbing her and making out with here then and there raced through my mind---but in the end I did nothing because I didn't want to chance something in my first fucking week.

Attached: 1487511057232.jpg (750x704, 125K)

In a different timeline you are posting on MGTOW thread about how a women reported you for sexual harassment in the work place

>only male in my department
>bosses all the way up my chain of command are all women
why didn't anybody tell me accounting was for cunts

We have one woman claim sexual harassment by 2 male coworkers in the span of 2 weeks, but later recanted one.

I think she expected to be laid off because of how lazy and unproductive she is, and needed to at least accuse men of harassment in order to setup a wrongful termination law suit.

She ended up moving onto a different project and the men stayed on with no punishment that I've heard.

We had another time where we had two offices with two secretaries each was going to condense into one office, and we certainly don't need two secretaries, and probably didn't need one.

Our office was moving to their office, and despite the company hiring office movers with their own insurance, she moved heavy boxes that she wasn't supposed to anyway. Sued for some bullshit workers comp for surgery and pay without work for over a year.

>women in the workplace
back to plebbit with you leftist scum

Word to the wise.... don't shit where you eat.

Every job I’ve had someone has tried to fuck me, I’m not good looking I’m mid 30s and my body is what some would conservatively called dad bod. The one thing I do not do is complement women I don’t have a relationship with even if asked if they look good I’ll turn It in a backwards complement or a joke. I honestly think women need male attention to function and when one guy even one such as I seems to not give a fuck, that guy becomes “mysterious”.

Attached: 5E8CB2EF-3C28-4F42-B687-80A24A473751.jpg (1242x2208, 741K)

Kek you guys are beta cucks. I manage a store and I’ve fucked my employees before. It keeps them motivated

Yeah, some are really cool to work with
>Have you ever dated in the workplace
Idk if that is a good idea anymore.

These guys are beta males breeding more incels. 99% of people date coworkers and nothing bad happens

It is better to keep your professional and private life strictly separate. Once you have some experience you will understand it.

Agreed. Nurses and teachers are freaks in the sack. I took a retirement home nurse out on a date a few years ago. First thing she said was she's an alcy, was already drunk, and wanted to fuck. Every other nurse and teacher I've taken on a date was some shade of that.

Married a nurse. Can confirm.

Most relationships form because of proximity. Put men and women together in the same place for eight hours a day, something will happen.

I have a fart fetish, and trained my coworker to use me as her fart pillow

I've never worked before and when I'm done with college I'll probably go to a company job on a office. Any tips for an user?

Attached: 1461376574204.jpg (250x241, 11K)

I guess that makes sense betas breed betas. My parents were coworkers when my dad pursued my mom. I guess it’s in the genes to be a chad at work

>bang the boss
>belly up
You don't say?

Life’s good right now

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

where can I meet a nurse besides break my leg on purpose?

Volunteer at a soup kitchen and get stabbed

I've banged 2 coworkers and a client. The client was a mistake. The saying "don't shit where you eat" is a good general rule. You really can't anticipate whether screwing that girl at work will cause problems or not. Funny enough, both the coworkers I screwed at work, on the clock. For me, it was good and fun, and I'd do it again. That's not the typical experience of most though.

good post

Bro chill out, I’m a true 56%. I’m not too attracted to white girls by default, mostly latinas.

If you give me some good Dulces in your ethnostate, you have my solemn promise I won’t prowl around white areas and I won’t get on welfare. Deal?

Attached: 851EB436-5E48-4B40-BA34-053FF164B3F1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

Women are absolute trash in any workplace.
1. THEY are the reason for HR training of all sorts
2. They are the ones who are racists and it is usually black women fighting with white women.
3. Black women are very race aware and will do anything for a fellow black and this includes everything from lying on evals, accusations of racism, and trading sex for favors with black men. Just like their black male counterparts, black women are incompetent and corrupt and usually have to be transferred. Black women hate white men particularly.
4. Latin women are more likely to side with white men and will give sex at the drop of a hat. Latin women will sexually harass you if they like you. Latin women do not follow directions and usually try not to take responsibility for mistakes. Latin women do NOT like black women at all and will stab them in the back. Latin women do not trust white women either.
5. White women are the ones who are hypocritical. White women do not like to work hard and laborish jobs, so they will quit shortly after being hired or get pregnant. White women are bad at handling black women and generally try to avoid them but ultimately can't. White women will almost always leave if there are more black women in the workplace. You will get the occasional white woman who will side with blacks because she is a sympathizer and will not side with whites.
6. Overall avoid them when you can. Do not be surprised if you become popular suddenly, it is a trap. Do not let them feed your ego either.

Attached: XV-15_takeoff.jpg (1024x811, 115K)

Luckily I picked a career path where I don't have to interact much with women. I've heard horror stories of women targeting male coworkers because they want their jobs, or just don't like them for some petty reason; and this was before the whole #metoo bullshit that's made women even more dangerous to be around.

>military infantry
>commercial fishing
>oilrigs and oil field work

I've never had to work with a woman either. I don't think I would be able to stand it at this point after 15+ years of working in exclusively male workplaces..

Don't piss in your food bowl.

Attached: harrisburg obelisk state street across from catholic church.jpg (600x442, 55K)

That is why you need a job that is highly technical and somewhat strenuous. Women avoid pain and dirt as much as possible from what I see and they avoid taking responsibility when shit gets fucked up. I had women target my job but they drop out when shit hits the fan and people get pissed at them. Summer time is the best because the place is hot and dirty. I never expect anything from them either. At my job I just think I am the only one who works until the other guys get there because the women are either too stupid or lazy to work.

My father runs a small clinic in the South, and one of his young nurses tried to sue him for sexual harassment for all he had.

If he hadn’t made it a policy to never be in the same room with her alone and buddied up with the good ol boy local law enforcement, he’d have been totally fucked.

Attached: D9B2551B-C7D5-44F7-8F01-514C5833E7C7.jpg (1024x683, 116K)

>there's no point in risking mucking up your situation at work if it's a job you enjoy and see yourself making a career out of.

And if the WOMEN at the work place decide to risk YOUR career by flirting with you and hit on you and then get pissed when you don't respond and accuse YOU of sexual harassment?
These kind of advice only work in the perfect of worlds and we all know that this world isn't one of them.

That is the thing we have to do. I always stay in front of the security cameras at all times when I am around women. The fact that my workplace is filled with mostly fat minority women helps too because they think they don't stand a chance, except the latin chick because she is stupid.

Hey, if she uses VI then it's ok.

>that guy becomes “mysterious”.
Or a threat.

It's good to know that in the modern work environment productive output can be manifested with appropriate training.

>be me
>at a conference
>my work is healthcare related
>many of the attendees are nurses so its easily 80% female
>talking to a woman about our product
>ass gets pinched from behind.
>hard
>turn around
>the only person in my vicinity is a woman maybe in her mid 40's is walking away from me
>shit like this has happened with some variation five times now
>always decide to say and do nothing because its the easiest course of action

#metoo

OwO whats this

#metoo

Fuck you you cocksucking bant bastards. You’re first on the dotr.

lol poosey.

Welcome to bant y'all
your thread is shit that is why it is here :)