My racial rankings for the females

Early 30's user here, white male, so I got some mileage. I have dated all 4 of the major races. Here is my take on them:

White: White women are the best looking on average. However, they tend to have a "cap" on pure hotness. I actually find blondes to be overrated. White women are most demanding and entitled, and the most difficult to date. They always want attention and shit test you constantly. Alot of them also tend to be feminists and are brainwashed by college or Disney or something of the sort. Many go through boyfriends very quickly. It's really sad, desu. Physical appearance matters, especially the girls who work out.

Black: Most Black women are just ugly and repulsive. Not helping matters, they tend to act mannish and act like...well...like thugs, at times. Some of them also seem to have a chip on the shoulder against everyone else. With that being said, there are a few gems out there, and those gems can be really, really hot. It's just rare to find one. These outliers tend to be unique, and the best ones hang around White women.

Latin: A mixed bag. Depends on their White admixture. Some are very similar to White girls, others, not so much. Many are really big on family and have strong conservative values. They tend to go for more "alpha" and macho men. Physical appearance really matters for them. Some can have a fiery temper and personality, but not all of them. Be prepared to meet the family with these girls and they tend to get clingy. If you want to start a family quickly, Latin is the way to go.

Asian: Oh boy, Asian women...what can be said that already hasn't? it's funny, I used to scoff at the pairing, but after experiencing it myself, Asian women offer the best overall compatibility. It is this natural connection. They dont have the passion of Latin women, but they are level headed and easy to get along with. Though I fucked other races, I never fucked an Asian woman - only made love to her.

Attached: a803362cc79ae1b41d0749c4b5c13beb.jpg (530x662, 19K)

Nice larp faggot

origigiginal

>White women are the best looking on average
into the trash it goes

weird. if you swapped what you said about white women with asian women, that would be how i feel.

Based user not even joking please anyone reading this thread should also rank all races of women

im asian. for me its

white and asian women. disregard others.

Attached: 227D6837-4295-49D8-BED6-2926FFDBD56F.png (750x1334, 1.64M)

downvote.png

ok man, whatever you say

True racial ranking for robots:

White: Only want Chad.
Black: Only want Tyrone.
Latin: Only want Chad.
Asian: Only want Chang.

bros. my scarlet fever only grows more powerful each day. it has long consumed my yellow fever what do

Attached: 83D99282-8444-400B-BA8A-F4B87362CA86.jpg (960x1280, 81K)

The other day you were saying Latina women were the best in every way and Asian women were cold autistic shitty lays. If you're gonna LARP at least be consistent you dumb faggot.

How can non Latina '''women''' even compete.

Attached: rmm.jpg (723x1390, 113K)

i see this and i notice her belly, i feel nothing at all.

>ywn slap your cock against this ass
it physically hurts

RIGHT?!?!?! i will never slap my stiff, rigid cock against her soft and jiggly bum bum.

That was prolly someone else

This but the opposite.

Source: I fuck bitches everyday

I'm dating an Asian woman (Chinese) and it's ok. She's civilised enough and since moving in has taken over all the housework. She also pays me half of the rent & and also pays the electric and water bills.

Her parents have 200,000 pounds they want to send to me, but on the condition that I marry her and use it to buy a property in the UK. I can't see any downsides to this arrangement, personally.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-30 at 20.09.48.png (642x540, 522K)

Literally only white and north asian/ Chinese are dateable. The rest should just be exterminated or sent to slave labor camps.

I'm a 29 year old KV white male. How do I interact with women with goal of getting sex as a man hitting his prime sexual market years? After having NEETed most of my 20s away I've been self improving a lot in the past two years and got my life on track finally. I've acquired own apartment, a decent vehicle, and a respectable job. It's not much but I am at least gainfully employed and self-sufficient finally. Also I picked up a sport that I always wanted to play(ice hockey) and been hitting the gym for the past 9 months so I'm exercising 5-6 days a week and starting to see some really encouraging results in my physique as well as my facial structure becoming sharper and more defined.

As a result, in the past 6 months or so I am actually starting to notice females showing interest in me when I am out in public. I'm not talking about just a bit of flirty eye contact/smile(though I have definitely seen a lot of that as well), but also full on embarrassingly forward flirtation. For example, a fit girl in the supermarket last week wearing yoga pants caught my eye a few times as we passed each other in the aisles. The third time I was passing by her, she bent over at the waste feigning a closer look at one of the products on the shelf and in the process thrust her lycra-clad ass directly into me as I passed behind her. She said "oops" in a cutesy voice while turning to face me and giggled. She was obviously expecting me to make a move on her at that point but such a situation is so foreign to me that I gave her a weird look of panic, stuttered out a "s-sorry" and disappeared around the corner of the aisle with my heart beating like I just finished a torturous hockey shift.

How do I force myself to get over this? It's frustrating that I've managed to improve myself on so many different fronts over the past few years but still have no progress to show when it comes to females.

Attached: cowboy-bebop-jet-black.jpg (360x270, 18K)

I hate to say it bud but you don't just magically become proficient with the ladies at a certain age or once you have filled certain checkboxes(car, job, apartment, etc.). You have to make an effort to improve the woman skill specifically if you ever want to see any progress. Those checkboxes can certainly work in your favor, but you have to build up a base level of proficiency in the flirting field to begin with before they come into play. They checkbox are meant to supplement your game with women, not be relied upon for it.

The only way to get better is going to be putting yourself through those uncomfortable situations without running from them until you eventually level up the proficiency of your "attracting women" skill. You are about 10-15 years late to the party and most guys are going to severely outrank you in this area. The good news is that it doesn't take that long to build up such a proficiency, and you can become better than most guys with a year or less of earnest effort put forth. You just need to get into social situations around women more often(easier said than done I know). What about your job? Do you have any lady coworkers or do any daytime hobbies that involve women? Or any coworkers that can hook you up with someone they know? If not, I suggest spin classes. They are jammed full of fit women(my gym is like a 8:1 guy:girl ratio in those classes) and the exercise will definitely pay dividends for you on the hockey rink as well.

Attached: spin.jpg (1200x600, 266K)

> You are about 10-15 years late to the party
Technically he is, but not really. The good news is that at our age, the favor begins to tip to men, especially if you took care of yourself, have a job, work out, you are relatively fit, etc. I would say that a 30 year old man, even 40 year old, really has the pick of the litter of he takes care of himself and has his shit together.

At this point, alot of your main competition may have baggage, and alot of the women have baggage too. If you are a single dude at that age with little to no baggage, you're golden.

Also I'm gonna expand on this a little bit...

Baggage doesnt mean just kids. Alot of people rush into marriages when they are younger, and at our age and even later, you're gonna have a ton of sexually frustrated women to choose from.

Divorced women with kids in particular can get really ravenous, take it from me...the scales really begin to tip in your favor. Even women who are attached, some might play with you on the side, or even date you with the knowledge or even approval of the husband (cuckold scenario)

Honestly I think 30-40 is prime time for guys. And honestly if you choose to roid up and get buff, I think you can really make the most out of it. I might do just that.

That pic reeks of sweat and stench

What about the other major race - Arabs?

Arabic women are another mixed bag. The thing with Arabic women is that most of them are undateable anyway, and I'm throwing Indian women in the mix too, because they tend to stick to their race and/or religion. To be honest I never dated an Arabic girl, but I would love to.

Rubbish advice , you need a great job slash status to atract any decent girl in EU for starters being fit has nothing to do with it kid.

Tf asians want white Chad or average white dudes

Latinas just want Spanish Chad

Black girls want whatever they can fuckin get

White girls want the top 10% of men to finance their dumb materialistic lifestyle and to be the next lady gaga

Preach boi

Aalso garbage

>getting asian women with no money

Attached: 0DCDC9C5-F5E9-420C-893A-3E1AF772659A.png (447x591, 408K)

It certainly helps. No one wants some fat douche.

Doesn't matter if you have high status and are well off , a 10/10 guy can't compete on looks alone. Women in EU are the hardest to pin down for long term they all chase security.

But it's true. You can't deny that the average White woman is hotter than the average women from any other race, even if they aren't the hottest race out there.

that makes zero sense. the hottest women are white, in my opinion. idk about the best looking average

The point is to get him out and engaged in a recreational activity he enjoys that also has plentiful amounts of friendly females. He's never going to meet chicks if he doesn't put himself in such situations. Even if he doesn't have success with any of the chicks there in the class, some of them are bound to have single friends that they can introduce him to.

Agree with this. White women have the highest peak but not the highest average. IMO that title would go to Persian/Lebanese women.