Finally go pick up my prescription of depressed dummy pills

>finally go pick up my prescription of depressed dummy pills
>the bottle is stuffed so comically full it's practically overflowing
do you think the doc's trying to tell me something?

I might seriously post a picture of the thing. It's ridiculous

Attached: anon, I'm worried.png (540x582, 297K)

wouldnt this be the fault of the pharmacist who filled the order?

Well, the pharmasists DID remember my name somehow...

Haha, I'm sure they're just trying to be nice by not making me go refill it all the time, but I've honestly never seen a pill bottle stuffed like this before.

Attached: bit happy, actually.jpg (480x480, 31K)

send pics already user

How are pills? I'm considering sucking my anxiety up and going to a professional so I'll be prescribed some kind of medication. Do they get rid of the numbness? Do they make you do things again? I've heard very mixed opinions.

Attached: dead inside.png (437x556, 176K)

Send pics or it didn't happen, user-kun.

Really depends on what exactly, which dosage and how you react to it.

Normal bottle for scale

Attached: CF450CAD-9D14-4B4D-8331-E853C0D5E1DF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Well bottoms up then, user-kun. What exactly are those tho?

Holy shit akko-poster, I think doc is saying you're fucked

>sucking my anxiety up and going to a professional
I had to get drunk just to call the receptionist and schedule my first appointment (why the fuck would a therapist's office not let you schedule online!?!). I just kept imagining them questioning why I wanted to go and all the questions I might have to answer. Turns out they just asked what day and time....

The depressed dummy pills have helped so much I'm feeling almost listless about who I am anymore. It's been so long with this cloud over me I have no clue who I am when it's gone.

In conclusion please do whatever you can to get the courage to go, user.

Attached: not that I'm begging or anything.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

>what are the depressed dummy pills for?
depression, dummy. Anxiety was my primary problem, but I've been dealing with a host of issues for a long time. I couldn't resist the alliteration.

haha, you think so? It was honestly kinda hard seeing such a visceral "don't forget you're here forever" reminder....

Attached: cry just a little.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

No, I mean what are they called? There isn't just one drug to deal with depression after all.

oh, haha, sorry. It's venlafaxine

Attached: haha, oh wow.png (980x1080, 829K)

Good now post butt

Attached: 1531259097193.jpg (300x300, 30K)

well, since I AM already posting pictures....
Just kidding, don't be lewd, user. Akko wouldn't want that from either of us.

Attached: heh, I'm in yer coffee, anon.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Ah, so how is it affecting you? Are you just out of everything all day long, like spectator mode if that makes any sense?

>spectator mode
that's what I was before. A particularly terrified spectator, but I still felt like all I could do was observe everything. No, there're no crazy effects like that. I felt really tired the first week and that's about it for side-effects. The main change has been stuff like being able to do the dishes without feeling watched or judged the whole time. I'm quite far from cured, I think, but this is the best I've felt in 25 years.

Attached: excited anime girl.jpg (340x340, 11K)

>without feeling watched or judged
Hmm, I really feel like I have to try going to a doctor myself someday, if the shit is really that good.

I'd really recommend it, user. I had zero faith in the system, but threw myself at it anyway. Turns out getting help can help a little bit. Even if I still feel like I'm betraying myself.

Attached: wow!.jpg (593x593, 51K)

But I have a growing collection of Jow Forums cute boybutts can you expand that?

it's my humble opinion that I have a very cute bum, but I'm afraid it will have to stay unseen.

Attached: blah blah blah.png (573x585, 285K)

It may be possible for me in a few months, I just have now way of getting to a doctor even if I would have an appointment, which is another issue altogether, but forcing myself to call up some receptionist shouldn't be that hard I guess.
In what way do you feel like you are betraying yourself tho?

You wouldn't mind posting some would ya user. please

Attached: 1292099089388.jpg (251x251, 9K)

anxiety issues started for me when I was 5-6 and continued ever since. I have no clue who I am once you take that away. The constant fear behind everything has shaped what I do and how I think for 20 years.

Attached: feeling a bit despondent.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Sorry my eyes only

Show off your new found confidence

Attached: 1470475493877.png (534x534, 370K)

Ah, yeah, I know what you mean, but I don't think this should be an issue for me though, I've drastically changed in many different ways before, although an overall change would be new, I shouldn't have a problem with it. Thanks for sharing your experience, and giving some advice and so on, user-kun.

hmm... You think this could be an important milestone on my road to recovery? Should I tell my therapist I've been asked about sharing my (very cute) boybum?

haha, no problem. Good luck user.

Attached: smugposter strikes again.png (419x383, 141K)

stop posting lewd things while avatarfagging as akko!
THIS IS WRONG

Attached: 1556124167270.gif (220x220, 103K)

Oh no! I really didn't mean to be lewd. Just a joke at the other (quite lewd, actually) user's expense. Akko is cute! Akko is pure!

Attached: just a little though.jpg (929x1024, 73K)

gud boy, don't slut yourself up that cheaply. that user is clearly a bad user who just collects cute boy butts. only send cute boy butt pictures to boyfriends. youre clearly into guys. cant lie to me.

Attached: 1513320806328.jpg (640x1136, 88K)

Who is akko? I see it a lot

are you kinda retarded user?

Attached: waa.jpg (590x874, 233K)

I don't know this Loli. Only ever seen it here. I can't be expected to know every anime loli

I even might talk about my mdd pill bottles 2 or3 years after using them.