Women never mature mentally because they're used to being pampered throughout life

>women never mature mentally because they're used to being pampered throughout life
>every woman has a horde of men who would accept them unconditionally at any given time
>30yo incel women don't exist - that's how privileged their gender alone makes them
>women can be as shitty as they want and still receive the entire world as compensation for owning a vagina
>yet despite this, women bitch about being "forever alone" because their standards are through the fucking roof
>this is infuriating beyond belief
>you're never allowed to speak these truths because you're then seen as a misogynist woman hater and it's "not attractive"
>men keep up the facade of accepting women's tyranny to remain more "attractive"

No matter how many female friends I get I always end up seeing how privileged fucks they are.
Like every time I meet an actually humble, down-to-earth, realistic person it's a dude. Women see things from their own perspective only. And to them men are just drones competing for their attention.

Attached: batmanhair.jpg (236x330, 17K)

I realize I'm an incel only because I refuse to keep quiet about ranting on modern women's thottiness but I'm the kind of guy who will not be silent when they see stupidity run rampant.
You guys fuck women because you just smile and tell them what they want to hear. I tell them what they don't want to hear but need to.

Attached: 1564426909277.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Wise words. Don't live life for women, be your own person. Jerk off if you need to

Attached: accusations.png (1005x629, 51K)

just befriend a fat autistic lesbian who's into dinosaurs, bro

I'm a physicist, smart, could provide for my woman, I'm 6 feet tall with a chiseled face and lush hair, I work out 3 times a week, am sober..

And I'm also an incel virgin.
No female could ever be as refined as me and remain completely alone.

>but nooo you seem angry and that's offputting
Why do you think that is huh? Maybe you're making me angry.

Attached: 1564165229904.jpg (960x960, 110K)

Ok then. It's important to understand the female perspective like you mentioned before, but you shouldn't expect women to come crawling to you. If you want something then you gotta make it happen

Attached: 96px-Rodger_Netflix.jpg (96x120, 4K)

>he ruined his son's life
>but it's all about himself
he's still the egoistic fuck he has been before

>but you shouldn't expect women to come crawling to you

What triggers me is women who literally don't deserve me still acting like they're doing the choosing.
Is an unemployed mentally broken woman always more valuable than the best of men?

Love it how women leave you immediately if you're too real for them.

Like, women DO control the dating scene it's a fact not a misogynistic statement.

Lol this is just like my dad, he called the police and lied to them about me being suicidal to punish me for moving across the country without telling him and now ive been in a mental hospital for 4 months this year and lost my job as an engineer because of it

He literally ruined my life

>you shouldn't expect women to come crawling to you. If you want something then you gotta make it happen

You get women by brown nosing them and acting like you're a submissive provider male.

don't "chose" her then. having a baby oven makes her valuable to men, everything else is auxiliary. Like how being strong is desired by women.

>men never mature mentally because they're used to being pampered throughout life

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 51K)

>pampered = entertained from miserable suicide inducing life
I think videogames are the only thing keeping me alive.

Must be rough being a father. Seeing the past with strong men, the future of feminine men, and you slowly becoming trapped in the middle.

I think you misunderstood OP's post grossly.
Also not every incel plays video games. I don't.

>feminine men

OP is trying to say feminine men exist because women only accept malleable drone men who have no spine.
OP is a strong alpha male but women dont want that because he doesnt pamper them and soothe them 24/7.

I mean, if you want to be cheated on and accused of rape then sure. Just adopt mgtow ideas of self improvement and not playing the game

Yes he hates me and endlessly tells me how disappointed he is in me, its why i bought my own house and talked to him 5 times a year

Still dont know how to make sense of it honestly, hes been taking lots of time to come and visit me but he still screams and acts like hes going to hit me when i bring up that he spitefully ruined my life

>strong alpha male
winced a bit. Modern society values femininity; it results in more buyers, more subservient yet impulsive people. Doesn't help how toxic our food is and all the electronics we have around us.

Western women are absolute garbage. This is a fact not incel talk.

>Modern society values femininity

I've noticed that. Men are literally turning into women to have their value increase.

Attached: ROCKERS.jpg (970x596, 161K)

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work with that girl from yesterday batemanposter, i hope i can gift you some dubs to help you trough this bad time

Attached: dubs.gif (194x200, 14K)

>when women tell you to get mental help because of your opinions on modern dating

It's like I'm in a movie. I'm right, objectively, but they keep telling me I'm insane.

Attached: niceguy.png (669x698, 420K)

It's why women are doing better in work and school: it has been molded to suit them. But if you say this, then people will bring up some shit about female oppression and misogyny

It truly is hilarious, roasties literally operate on the logic of
>this is what women are like now, men have to learn to deal with it
when in reality theyre being replaced every single day

Expect newsheadlines validating roastie whore behaviour and shaming men for not wanting gross used up tinder sluts in their mid 30s fried out 2 decades of birth control to become exponentially more surreal as time goes on

>'m sorry to hear it didn't work with that girl from yesterday batemanposter

It was horrible and ended in hellfire. Just like you guys warned me.
Yesterday she was just nice. Tried to help her get back on her feet and stop cutting herself. Today she was all better, like a different person. Like your usual, confident thot. She admitted that she only wanted attention with her thread and in reality she's not "undateable", she has a lot of guys after her but they're not good enough for her. She could get any man, any time, but they're not good for her unemployed self-harming highness.
This triggered the hell out of me as someone who's alone for real, and I ranted at her. She blocked me instantly after telling me how unattractively I behaved.

She thinks I'm in the fault here, but how is it not offensive to play the "I'm alone and will kill myself" card when it's not even accurate?
She was just abusing my trust and empathy to keep living a comfy life where she's the queen and everyone is her subject.
And I'm the psychopath? Oh please. I may be an autistic robotic incel but I'm at least true and honest.

Attached: patrick-bateman.jpg (575x515, 50K)

Such are attention whores, there are no fem"bots" they are not real.

Only partially tangential to this but do you guys ever feel this is a very good reason to stop using anime girls reaction pictures and start using 3D men instead? You'd be forgiven to think it's ''gay'' but it's not like anyone's lusting after them. It's gayer to present yourself as a perfect 2D girl, no? I've yet to see a tranny that doesn't do this. Just a thought senpai

Attached: shutterstock_5885876aa.jpg (780x508, 116K)

Redpills made me glad that im a scizo retard. I only get the tfwnogf feel around 10 days a year.
How do you normies manage to live with this feeling and how often do you get it?

Women are nothing but a pipedream. The dream waifu does not exist.
Glad to see you're on the right side.

Attached: kute.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

>when women think being without a fuckbuddy for 3 months is "forever alone" and a bigger tragedy than a man being single for 30 years

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Makes sense, I never understood why let's players would play as a female character (if male) when there was a male option. I could understand a girl playing as a guy because guys are tough but idk. Went off topic sorry

>I never understood why let's players would play as a female character (if male)

I've done this ever since I was a kid because the fem characters are hot to look at .

Maybe just me then, there was something about them that I liked, but it felt wrong/weird to play as them. Man puberty hit like a motherfucker though

Attached: bayonetta-cosplay-646x429.jpg (646x429, 83K)

I know what you mean dude. I like to watch them as I play but another part of my brain says I don't want to identify as her.

im starting to feel this feel more often every day, the knowledge that i missed out on teenage "love" and adventures with grils hurts even more
is jumping into a black hole the only way
what do bros?

Attached: sad daigo.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

Just fap more and never do nofap. After a good fap you do not want anything to do with females, and that's your normal state of mind. Horniness is a lie.

I want to be the badass dude, not chick with perky titties.

Attached: 1555437763210s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

The smarter I've gotten in life the less I've been able to get along with women.
Funny.
It literally works that way. The smartest woman is about on the same level as your average bloke.

I've experienced teenage "love", been to many normie parties and it still didn't feel fulfilling

The best time ive ever had was going innawoods with friends and a shitload of different drugs. Try it

Attached: 1516341454023.jpg (618x667, 71K)

Drugs are for people with an IQ of sub 100.

yeah i know about that, when drive wakes up i just make do with the good ol hand
the real problem is that i wished i could have that idealized, true, warm relationship where just being near that person makes you calm and happy, when you can hug and sleep in each other arms, you support each other and tolerate your bad characteristics
fuck, why do i escape reality into those fantasies i know its impossible, things like that dont happen
who created such a twisted and cruel world

Attached: PULL IT TOGETHER.png (851x574, 496K)

>who created such a twisted and cruel world

Women. Don't blame God, dude.

>1488
i guess you must be right rn, yeah god just gave free will, its womens fault, it was womens fault we got kicked out of eden in the first place

FUCK THIS SHIT
one day i will have my perfect wife and no femoid will stop me

Attached: hitler loli 1488.jpg (435x720, 46K)

The funniest thing about women is that they were literally assholes even in biblical creation.
Humans are born, the next thing you know women fucks shit up and leads the man astray

And water is wet, it's nothing new, it's just that social media has taken this to a whole new level.
Too bad that society/countries(first world) won't collapse now that the internet is controlling everything.
Pretty dark dystopian times ahead.

Attached: 1561916088096.png (309x323, 208K)

Yeah women are shit, but you want to fuck them don't you? Just be sexual, direct, and honest when you interact with them. If they say some stupid shit just brush it off and fuck her in the ass or something. You don't need to really hang out with them unless you want to fuck them if you make it clear that their only purpose in your life is to get you off.

How is the internet going to prevent collapse? Each election furthers the political divide and the internet lets everybody to see the truth. Big tech can try and censor it, but that only makes people want more. My guess is by 2020 or at the latest 2024 the U.S will go through some sort of revolt. I would guess California and the Hispanic states, maybe large liberal cities falling to disease (like Los Angeles rn)

do you actually believe that reddit shitpost? even if that was true, the son should immediately file suit for defamation of character and take all of them to the cleaners, including the school,

sue him for lost wages and emotional distress etc

No judge outside of a conservative state would help the boy out, courts are notoriously against men now. Also he can just keep living with his shitty parents, spending all their money and doing whatever, then pull the guilt card.

the girl admitted she lied, there is nothing to prove, this is a layup

git gud

What is she gonna owe him? $1000 maybe. His reputation is still in the gutter