How to get easy pussy for incels

How to get easy pussy for incels
>sift through pictures of yourself and find 3 of the most appealing ones
>create a tinder profile and make a funny caption
>swipe yes on ONLY the most UGLY and OBESE fems who don't have prude or pretentious captions
>do this for a day or two
>match with random desperate hambeast
>message her while trying to emulate some upbeat funny guy/ serious pussy slayer kind of guy
>she will most likely be starved for attention, and depending on how well you communicate, she will be receptive to meeting
>work out a date and time that works for her to "hang out" and make sure to meet at one of your houses

this is the hardest part
>when the time comes to meet up with her, continue to play the part of whatever chad funny guy you are playing. Try to find lighthearted ways to make her laugh every two minutes or so, with random questions about her spread out in between.
>after an hour or so of this, start hunting for a moment when you both get quiet and start staring at each other
>she will likely be more aware to this moment than you are, but you have to initiate it or nothing will happen
>When you find it, make out with her for a few minutes and start feeling her fat tits, etc. up
>if her self esteem is low enough she will likely be jumping to undress for you and assume the position

If she likes you enough, you can start seeing her often and get free sex whenever you want. I believe in you all. You can all say that you've fucked pussy, this method has worked for me many times and I'm a fat, ugly autistic trainwreck.

Attached: A80D7170-D6AC-448E-80E3-D36CD268D7FB.png (485x742, 509K)

fat people smell bad though. why the fuck do they all smell so fucking nasty

That bitch ass whiteboy is on some serious roids lmao

Ha like I have pictures of myself. That's hilarious
Also I would like to not get my twink body crushed by being rode on by a whale

>>sift through pictures of yourself and find 3 of the most appealing ones
I don't have any pictures of myself because I have anxiety and self esteem issues. Selfies look bad. What now?

Find pictures your family took of you. I used ones from like 4-5 years prior

Well nobody did, plus that was prime 'just before puberty' year

I am 21 and look significantly different then 5 years ago, this wouldnt work

Or you could just take a picture of yourself......

why do I have to settle for a hambeast with awful hygiene when I'm not fat myself and smell good?
why the fuck do I have to date bottom of the barrel when I'm average, little below average minimum?

I can agree that this works. I got married to a 300lb woman and its alright I guess. I was an incel for 20 years before that.

Bullshit. You know what is good-looking and bad looking or at least what is better-looking. Sure you are biased, but you still have eyes and you just know. Just try to be objective.

Because 80 20

you don't. improve your social skills by going out alone. it sucks pretty bad at first, but once you stop giving a fuck and talking to people (everyone) with the intention to make friends, you'll actually start drowning in pussy and randomly getting invited places with random groups. it's actually pretty dope. don't listen to anyone here that will tell you otherwise. it's all boils down to charisma. if you're average, you can tip the scale if you can charm women.

the fact that you think you're average to little below average means you have self esteem issues which puts you at solidly below average

just sayin

Exactly, why aren't you? Clearly you have some other issues. It's like you're in a boxing tournament getting pummeled and asking why should you have to go in the lower leagues when you are quite strong. You can either keep asking that question and keep getting pummeled or aim lower.

You aren't the first person to think of this and you won't be the last. Even ugly obese women still get attention from desperate schmucks trying the exact same strategy as you. All this does is create a race to the bottom and just ensures the quality of women will get lower and lower.

That's because they have a hard time cleaning themselves. When you get new folds of skin where they normally were not, then you need to clean them, and they might not.

Also they sweat more

Finally some legit advice for socially retarded people like myself other then "just be yourself" or retarded normie advice.
Thank you for the quality thread.

Attached: 1493803676181.png (1001x823, 806K)

That is natty as fuck. Go to fit and look at the cbt if you want to see roidmonkeys

They have more mass so they expunge more toxins that smell bad and combined with more sweat it's a nasty combination.

>sift through pictures of yourself and find 3 of the most appealing ones
I haven't had a picture taken of myself since 2010
>create a tinder profile and make a funny caption
I do not participate in social media and would certainly never even consider uploading a picture of myself to the internet.

>take a picture of yourself
>if you want it bad enough, then you will make acceptable sacrifices to reach your goal

Bruh, I'm not that incel