What made you swallow the black pill?

What made you swallow the black pill?

Attached: blackpill.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I want pussy and i will never get pussy

One man's black pill is another persons white pill. Girls think im cute and have approached me but i've never gotten laid at 20 but i still have hope. so uhh....but my flaws are that im short (174cm) and my dick is quite small so i couldnt make it in bed. My face is alright

i'm not pilled on anything because being *pilled is cope.

when i realized the red pill wasn't enough. you are completely bound by constraints that you were born with. that includes your personality. this idea that you can just pick and choose your personality is ridiculous, the only people who can really do that convincingly are conmen. don't get me wrong, you can improve things, but you're always bound by what you were born with. if you think you aren't, you're full of shit.

cope would be to deny facts. to some facts are depressing and to others it's reassuring. but it isnt cope, atleast not the blackpill

The universal constant that I will always be alone, user. No friends, no true mutual compassion. Just a bunch of faceless mannequins that are mean to me. Why do you ask, user?

Attached: woundedknee.jpg (253x229, 12K)

the black pill is there to lure low confidence males to stop trying so that the blackpill-messangers will be given a chance. It's a crab-in-a bucket mentality

You don't choose to take the black pill it is forced upon you as a suppository

the black pill is realising the world owes you nothing and you owe the world nothing. Life on earth is cruel and unfair and there is nothing you can do about it. The only pleasure one can take is from everyday pleasures of hedonism there is no moral highground to achieve. When it comes down to it were still primitive animals who would kill each other for a snickers.

feelsbaddesu. atleast im not a starving african in ghana who gets beaten daily and will probably die at age 7 without knowing anything beyond his ignorant village

My own thoughts. It just simply makes so much sense.

go read more pua shit you fucking red pill faggot

learning the fact that no matter what you do, how much you accomplish its all meaningless. for example who cares if this jewish thing is true and they take over the planet once your at the top you cant climb any more. no amount of satisfaction is meaningful because it all ends eventually

Attached: ad877082031ca4a7053c41046aaf4daf7ee8dcfae356bbc102d575232204732e.jpg (511x428, 27K)

had surgery, being under made me depersonalize after waking up. nothing felt real. ended up in a looney bin, totally isolated. the black pill fell in my lap. theres so much more to lose, robots.

>pilled is cope.

Not the red pill

that's the black pill as originally conceived, btw: external loci of control for important life outcomes such as social status, health, mating success, etc.

looks go a long way towards determining how well both men and women treat you
80% of the variance in IQ is explained by genetic factors, the rest being not much under your control either
health and longevity are under strong genetic influence

etc etc

red pill is more delusional than a cope

>Life on earth is cruel and unfair and there is nothing you can do about it.

Look out guys we have a badass on our hands.

and yet you post on r9k? how interesting. seems all that work you have done hasn't given you much lmao

>instantly thinking saying cruel is some power move to make me seem stronger
stop projecting faggot life is unfair be glad youre not some 8yo middle eastern girl raped by ugly 50 year old Mohammed daily

that is the unfair and cruel world

>Blue pill: cucked
>Red pill: seething
>Black pill: pity party
You guys should all take the comfy pill and appreciate the small things in life.
>tfw no gf
>tfw no goals
>tfw still live with parents
>tfw khv
>tfw schizo
>tfw ugly
But you know what, comfy days like i had today make me remember that not everythings bad.
It was a nice temp with a clear sky, i heard people have fun and laugh, i was listening to comfy music.
I can find a kind of joy in those types of things, and you should try the same frens.

Attached: 1549013323520.png (786x618, 35K)

>Falling for the dick size meme
I honestly don't fucking get this at all, if you find a girl that genuinely likes you, then your dick size literally doesn't matter.

If you have managed to find a girl that does want to have sex with you, then they literally don't care how big it is, unless they really are just a shallow bitch.

dont know about you lad but no girl even if she loves a man wants to settle for micropenis no orgasm days for the rest of her life

Im not the orignal poster, but I still browse this place as I used to be a robot and I worked on my self and got out of it. I still post here as its interesting to see whats going on, and I like trying to help motivate people to get there shit together.
If you genuniely believe you haev swallowed the black pill, then look in the mirror and think how you can save yourself from that fucked up existence that you asre putting yourself in.

that sounds pretty nice, except for the fact that you're a fucking frogposter sack of shit

Why so rude fren, i just wanna share some happy thoughts.

let me guess, you went to the gym and now think you're totally a normie

That maybe true, but you are already putting yourself down before you even begin. Most girls looks for personality and if you can shake the penis insecurity- then most girls like the person. Yes you can warn her about it, and why is it sucj a problem? We are living in an age where whatever you want to do in sex is possible- so one could make up for the small dick in different ways.

You can still be black pilled and "work on yourself" and "have all your shit together"
it doesn't mean anything

then don't post these retarded frogs, I'm sick of them

I went to the gym, I began to look after myself, I changed my dress sense so I was more comfotable, and I made an effort in my hobbies and made good friends.
I'm still not there fully, I still have a ways to go since I sperg random shit all the time still and I have a horrendously dark sense of humour.

user you sound sad, like not in an insulting way. Do you need a fren user?

Well if you really want to devolve into a wallowing pool of self pity and despair and realize the world is fucked and is meaningless. I realize that. That's why I realize I need to make the most of it whilst I can.
If this is all for nothing and death is fuck all at the end of the road, then I'll be able to say that I had a good run at life. I'm enjoying it a lot more now that I'm not focusing on the inevitablity of it all.

I sound mad because I'm sick of you fucking frogposters

You seething over some green frogs? Normie in your throat there?

I'm sorry user but if you can't handle the frog you should leave.

yep, sorry user but you just seem like a stereotype to me. people who try to get over their blackpilled thinking seem to always end up exactly like you, doesn't seem worth the effort

you fucking reddit tourist frogposters are the normalfags
no you should leave reddit tourist newshit

I felt like I don't deserve anyone and I couldn't picture myself with anyone. I can't imagine being intimate with anyone or sacrificing my free time for anyone. Romance and cutesy shit makes me physically cringe. I feel like loneliness is a defining characteristics of me. I'm very selfish and I get the feeling that I'm genuinely not a good person. But that's alright, I can manage on my own, after all we're all alone in the end.

Attached: 354.jpg (1200x742, 160K)

Uh dunno why I quoted that sorry.

Smells like some summer salt there, might wanna chill it with yelling at reddit everything you dislike.
Not every poster is like in those greentexts readings.

>You're a sterotype so you are bad
Hey it doesn't bother me that much, I still try to be my own person and I try not to get bogged down in that kind of vitriol.
And sometimes it doesn't need to be the 'normie' way of stop being blackpilled- it can sometimes take just a few life style changes or a single person in your life to change it all and everything then makes sense.

frogposter worthless trash don't you ever talk back to me, go and die in a cesspit with your whore nigger mother

>I-I'm and oldfag, look I hate reddit and frogs ha ha please validate me

who are you quoting newshit?

Welp this was a nice talk reddit fren, but it's time to waddle my neet buttox to bed. I sure hope you have a comfy night like i had. nighty night buddy.

Attached: 1549016650926.jpg (720x644, 56K)

yea sorry you dont have much to offer me, maybe that works on 20 year olds but im too old for that positive thinking voodoo

>Seething this hard over a cartoon frog
yikes there buddy

I hope you choke to death in your sleep frogshit
cool reddit buzzwords, now you can go back there newshit

The black pill swallowed me

Imagine that you are so riled up over a meme and someone trying to be nice, that you become delued with reality that you can't even understand how much of a newfag you are unironically making yourself look like

imagine imagine imagine, more fucking forced reddit shit, kys already newshit you were never welcome here

cope is to focus on certain facts that fit your narrative. Denying fact is called delusion. And the blackpill is in fact cope for being an incompetent human in generL

It sure is a lovely summer day ain't it newfren.

Attached: 1539589386739.jpg (334x506, 42K)

You don't even know what a cesspit is.

Attached: P7111267.jpg (400x300, 38K)

I mean, who said it was easy or fast? It took me a few years of hard work to get to where I am now, and I am still not at the end yet.
You can put it down to age as well if you want, but I have seen all kinds of people turn their lives around with a bit of work,.
And people mistake the goal to be some mega chad with bitches at their hip and a baller lifestyle.
No, the goal is to get to a point where you feel comfortable with yourslef in the world, and what ever views are as wwell.

unironically kys yourself, dumb faggot.

it's been an eternal summer since you frogposting autistic reddit children found this site
Cesspit: storage of feces, excreta or fecal sludge
so exactly where frogposters and their families belong

user you need to be above the age of 18 to post here.
Why are you still here?

>kys yourself
>dumb
lmao

>BUZZ WORD BUZZ WORD, NEW FAG, BUZZ WORD, NIGGER, BUZZ WORD
You are really getting me here mate, it's good to see that you are using every brain cell that you can muster to come up with this amzing word play that is going to make me leave.

Gonna be honest fren, that's kinda cringe.

Attached: 1563873925253.jpg (224x224, 8K)

you're trying to sell me something that forces me to put in a lot of effort just to feel marginally better about myself, and even that isn't a guarantee. sorry, its a shitty pitch

No need to inform me abouth the rules, friend, I know them, otherwise I wouldn't post here. I'm here because I like to call dumb faggots what they are and discuss japanimations like anyone would on 4channel

kys yourself too

the vocabulary of redditfrog trash is literally just reddit buzzwords at this point
more reddit buzzwords, as expected of the redditfrog retard

I was never that good at word play desu. Ah well, it's not my place to say what you can or cannot do.
If you are comfortable with how you are living now; then thats great- I hope that you are happy.
But what I know of knowing many people who were blackpilled, is that there is so much more to life then just waiting for the inevitable

kys yourself lmao

peep peep bitch

Attached: imdvages.jpg (225x225, 14K)

stop giving him attention, assblasted nigger.

Oh my he's adapting

Attached: 1552187211779.png (982x1038, 872K)

>Anything you say is a reddit buzzword according to me
>So kys for saying anything
Ironic that isnt it? That you are the one using the most buzzwords here.

what's funny, troglodyte

you should adapt a rope around your neck frogshit
who are you quoting there again?

Oh u. You're actually making me chuckle now.

Ok it's been fun messing with you my seething new fren, i unironically hope you have a nice day/night just like everyone else in this thread

Attached: d06.png (481x406, 44K)

>buzzword buzzword reddit frogshit kys
>whu'ure yuo kuoting

make sure you don't wake up tomorrow
who quote

Do not worry brether I was in the same boat as you. I lost mine at twenty one and it went horribly cuz I was rocking a three quarter chub and couldnt finish. Girls think taking V cards is hot if they think youre cute even if the sex is bad. Also dont lie about it if a girl asks own that shit and for an excuse just say it never got to that point.

I've also been stringing this guya long, but wouldn't it be funny if this was a 3 way stringing session?
Also hope you have a good day based frogposter

Attached: goblin-slayer-8851777.jpg (800x1200, 180K)

>here's your quote and [You], subhuman, hope you get strangled and beaten to death

Reading spice & wolf and realizing how shit irl women are

Attached: Niggers.png (250x276, 39K)

>virgin
>"my dick's short so I haven't gotten laid"
imagine being this retarded

kys yourself yourself

>tfw you're the walking dead

What about it makes so much sense desu? ^^

girls say shit to me like
>with you? ew god no
>please user you are ugly as hell
>no girl would ever touch you, what makes you think i would
>you make me want to vomit
>I'd rather kill my self then go on a date with you
>why dont you kiss the barrel of a gun

Attached: 1527191552158.jpg (793x786, 54K)

years of defeat and rejection while realizing how ugly i was over the course of my late teens

THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED

I stopped taking them and I just lowered my expectations and became thankful for what I do have.
you'll stop going on your doomer ciggy walks when you turn 23 or so op.

>too socially retarded at this point
>depressed
>several insecurities that i keep feeding everyday by coming here, even if i know they're not a big deal
>basically my physical attractiveness is not enough to compensate for my lack of personality
>don't even have the desire to do anything anymore, especially talk to people
>not even 21, been like this since primary school
Well it was a fun life(not really)

>i don't want it if it takes effort
lmfao fat fuck

u have met some nasty girls brotendo

Lots of things but, I can't exactly pinpoint it.

Being half asian and ugly. Never mind that I'm 6ft.
Realizing that I was wrong to ever trust or love.

when I quit my horrible job and my life deteriorated rather than improved

based frog poster. i hope you have a good night

Attached: 1564532123563.png (686x891, 100K)