This is the saddest fucking place ever

This is the saddest fucking place ever.
A bunch of limp dicks who cant muster the strength to fight for themselves.
Literal shut ins who blame stupid shit for their short comings.
Guys who are virgins simply because they dont leave the house and watch jap fag cartoons all day.
Guys who wear stupid shit like fedoras and hawaiian shirts over graphic tees with cargo shorts and flip flops cause they think its classy instead of being fucking normal and just wearing regular shit.
Turbo virgins that sympathize with nazis because their life sucks and they need to life in a fantasy world where they rule the world through hatred and anger.
You all need to get together and have a mass suicide.
Enroll in a school and get shot, fuck fags

Attached: Jeremy-Renner.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wL8yvZDF6RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're talking about this board or hell this website. I understand you think we're all a bunch of crazy people. It's hard to understand a lot of people who are using this board have medicore or shit lives and use this place as a sort of healing ground to help mend. This is sort of a place to get it all of your chest, to get your sickest darkest emotions everyone has off their chest. It's hard to understand.

Attached: download.jpg (500x358, 24K)

>Minorities are all calcium deficient and weak trannies with easy to shatter bones and ligaments as you larp that your tough or gangster when your all transgendered like Drake who chokes on white dick

nice, your angry rant will have zero impact on anyone.

Attached: scary man.jpg (615x461, 166K)

Based anarchyposting

where do these try hard tough guys come from? Jow Forums?

They're normal people who get told that this board is full of memes and keks and then proceed to see the biggest degenrecy they can't understand.

>he doesn't realize this is all satire and we're actually chad
lmfao

where do all the subhuman shitskins come from? plebbit?

are the gymcels getting mad again?

yeah, OP just beat his girlfriend now he needs to take the anger out on us turbo virgins.

Bingo.
Come for jokes. See worthless limp dick faggots instead.

Attached: qNSfP.gif (353x234, 1.22M)

why do you think you're so high and mighty that you're worth more than us huh?

femanon here
this man is a virgin hhahah laugh at the virgin

Donald J Trump here
this man is a virgin, hahahhahaaha laugh the virgins.

Attached: download.jpg (2400x1600, 395K)

Every other post are these losers who say theyre so "woke" and understand the system, but all they all just limp dick it up like my original post says. Bunch of dickhuggers whining about shit they have the power to change but wont do it.

Attached: Ah1yevF.jpg (680x658, 67K)

Wheres the funny shit like posts about retarded adventures and shit?
This is why reddit is superior.
All the sad fag shit is filtered out and you just get the funny shit.

>BREAKING NEWS
>Man who hates R9K proceeds to make a thread on why he hates R9K and stays in thread despites he hates the board.

I do agree that tranny shit takes up about 90% of this fucking board while I got banned for asking for advice while people can post fucking tranny threads all day. Make R9K A BLUE BOARD!!!!!

Cause now Ive riled the retards up, its kind of amusing for the time being

Attached: PnDrd3O.gif (425x320, 477K)

Yea wtf is up with that? I scroll through and between all the suicidey shit is post after post about being a tranny or fucking a tranny.

congrats OP you sure showed us Nazi Turbo Virgins whos boss

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 25K)

>A bunch of limp dicks who cant muster the strength to fight for themselves.
The strength, or the will? It's either pointless because we'd never succeed or it's pointless because the world is too shitty to make any successes meaningful.

>Literal shut ins who blame stupid shit for their short comings.
And who are you to judge what reasons are stupid?

>Guys who are virgins simply because they dont leave the house and watch jap fag cartoons all day.
See statement #1 and don't post avengers faggots if you're going to mock other entertainment mediums.

>Guys who wear stupid shit like fedoras
Fedoras are based. Fuck your opinion.

>and hawaiian shirts over graphic tees with cargo shorts and flip flops cause they think its classy instead of being fucking normal
Literally nothing wrong with any of this.
Fuck being normal and fuck normalfags. Dab.

>Turbo virgins that sympathize with nazis because their life sucks and they need to life in a fantasy world where they rule the world through hatred and anger.
Or they don't want their race to die out and suffer at the hands of others.

>You all need to get together and have a mass suicide.
Only if millions of normalfags join us. Otherwise, what's the point? To please some capeshit posting simpleton?

Attached: 6928F013-F5C6-426B-96CD-45931421461E.png (900x900, 106K)

You sound very internet tough, friend.

I'm a 100% now convinced that 90% of this board is some 16 year old boy who hit a mild inconvienence like his crush doesnt like him back. JUST BECAUSE OF THIS BAIT.

Good BAIT user, HAHAHAHAHA, GOOD BAIT. HAIL HITLER, FEDORA FEDORA, SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL. Yeah, MASSACRE FUCKING OTHER RACES and also STAY IN THE HOUSE AND COMPLAIN THAT YOU'RE UPSET AND GIVE UP ON FUCKING LIFE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BEING SHIT! Yes HEIL HEIL SIEG.

Glad I could be of service.
Honestly, imagine it.
>Be me
>Nazi Turbo Virgin
>Hitler is mass rezzed
DreamComeTrue.jpeg
>Hitler starts appointing his officers and reforming the SS
>Straighten my fedora and fasten my katana to my back
>Whisper to my anime waifu pillow "This is it Cookiewookiesama-kun"
>Approach Hitler himself
>"umm... hi- uh... hitler-san?"
>Hitler looks down at me
>"VAT IZ ZIS ZCUM??!! WIPE EET FROM MY VIZON!"
>mfw high ranking, rich, pompous SS elites pump me full of lead with their weird ww2 german luger pistols

Attached: 0808_-_JsbmJ1E-150x150.jpg (150x150, 10K)

>avengers faggots if you're going to mock other entertainment mediums
Avengers was fucking dope. Anyone who disliked it was just an ultra fag who dislikes shit simply because its popular.

damn, OP must have woke up and got an extra serving of dick in his ass judging by the butthurt

this is just too perfect to pass it up, huh user?

Attached: 1542930365939.png (1800x1578, 199K)

See: a list of reasons why youre a virgin.

Mad would mean it has affected me in some way, but it hasnt. Im just here stating the obvious. My thread couldve just died out and been ignored, but instead you came in droves to try to explain yourselves.

Who is really the mad one?

Attached: 5892486_5fb2b9fb2eb6d9e8f8e167ea2ab1e7cd.jpg (469x467, 13K)

well other threads are about faggots and trannies since jannies are sleeping, your thread is shit but at least here are no dicks and butts so im here

Amen. Got any dank memes?

Attached: 51996562_10155757139952471_6671075227146911744_n.jpg (720x401, 28K)

>meet girl on discord
>call for hours each night
>two weeks later
>havent been on when shes on
>shes not on when im on
>keeps telling me she misses me
what am i supposed to do

Get her number.
Go on a fucking date.
These are things you shouldve done in those first two weeks.

>Enroll in a school and get shot, fuck fags
very cringe
the pic made it complete

nah, no, probably not
most are just reaction images that i hoard

Attached: 1559557937008.png (275x676, 392K)

Hawkeye does not approve

Attached: GulDan-Cinematic-Face.jpg (788x618, 72K)

>meme compilation lolz hahahahahahahahahahaha
Fucking kill me pls

>loud noise
>normie
"HAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG OMFG HAHAHAHAHAAH"
youtube.com/watch?v=wL8yvZDF6RA

>sama-kun
OMG, GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NORMAL NIGGER GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE IN OUR LITTLE SHIT TUVAN THROAT SINGING FORUM? , YOU MAKE FUN OF US BUT WHEN WE TRY AND FIND OUR OWN CORNER YOU COME AND FUCKING RIDICULE US

You know who else tried to hide in a corner and be left alone?
OSAMA BIN LADEN.
We came and lit his shit up though. Get used it.
Go cry into your anime wiafeu Orimetalitapingsongsenpaisama-kun

>doesn't know that bin laden was a psyop
Lurk moar nigger

a psyduck?

You know what, you're right we are degenerate losses that'll never be loved by anyone and most probably off ourselves or die in our own discharge. So please, leave

Sounds like youre the one leaving

move along, tourist.

I dont really care about niggas simping and feeling bad for themselves, grand scheme it effects no one but them if they choose to remain f*ggot, but god damn is this board boring as all fuck if you are not a crab ass nigga.

I'm literally paid by mossad to shill trangenderism for naive americans

get fucked loser