I finally did it bois

The girl I have been having sex with for the past 2 months has finally confessed her love for me. Feeling more motivated about life than I have the past few years.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: drainur.jpg (1980x2640, 512K)

great job niggerfaggot get the fuck out of here

She says it to all.

Post her nudes pls desu

Cope harder please.

That's cool, I'm taking your pic to add to my collection tho

Attached: 1563657026294.png (475x468, 332K)

Cats are the best desu.

I love them so much

Attached: 1564136241636.jpg (750x820, 410K)

More cats for this thread?

I have been having sex with the same girl for over a year now but I would never be in a relationship with her because she is gross. I don't really have a reaction for this feeling pic related

Attached: 1523775971049.jpg (640x641, 28K)

I steal cat pics off /an/ a lot. They're little monsters but they're so cute

Attached: 651.jpg (585x661, 77K)

Does she have feelings for you?
That must feel pretty empty

lol, I think you are the one coping my friend. She said it guys before you and will say it to guy after you. Enjoy you're time though, I hope you don't self destruct when she cheats on you or leaves you.

It is barren like a desert. We don't have much contact aside from the texts saying let's bang and then we do it. She is older than me by ten years and divorced with kids. She tells me I am perfect and she has struggled with the learning curve but she knows it will never happen.

I would like to meet someone closer to my age and not gross. Why is that nigh impossible? Someone tell me fucking why

>needing other people for motivation
lmao

How do those grapes taste, faggot? A little sour?

They are a pleasure to look at

Attached: batcat.jpg (717x862, 48K)

Hope you find it someday but it seems like everyone is looking

oh also good job on the newfound love. This is my favourite cat now I'll sleep

Attached: jhg.png (589x586, 623K)

Now for a real Normie story, I feel like I did have it one time. I was in love with a girl when I was 16 and she was in love with me. And then I went through the most physical, emotional / mental pain of my life, and then it was over. My whole life before 17 was like a dream, sometimes it feels like a whole other life that I lived. Sheer probability and pragmatic thinking, tells me that I will never find that again

You've changed since you were 17. All that pain has made you someone new so you can rediscover love like that I'm sure

No not really, sorry user that's not how it works. You might find someone, or maybe not. But I'm not going to find another like that, 1 was lucky enough