Guys only like the smart and mysterious girls

>guys only like the smart and mysterious girls

Attached: cryfem.jpg (845x555, 110K)

i just want a girlfriend who cuts herself and is easily manipulated is that too much to ask for. also bonus if she cuts me

Well gee. Read a book or something stupid.

Show your tits with timestamp you dirty whore

guys don't give a single shit whether you're mysterious or smart
all you have to is to not be ugly, disgusting, fat and/or a cunt
That's about it.
>t a guy

Kys you dumb mainstream NORMALfaggot shitter shitskin

I definitely like smart girls. I also like really kind and warm girls

I'd be ok with a girl who just has hobbies and goals. Oh and isnt a fucking idiot and media whore.

What the fuck are you talking about?
I'm none of those traits and have had guys like me.

>I'm none of those traits and have had guys like me.
what the fuck how. at every social gathering i see a guy trying to pick up a smart and mysterious girl while i stand alone and stare into the void because i'm awkward and a weird piece of shit

faggots aren't selective

Where dem titties, where dem titties, where dem titties

>tfw ugly
preparing the noose right now

>mysterious
That's probably one of the least appealing traits a woman could have.

I'm awkward and weird as shit too. Any guy I dated said that me being a weird was one of the things they loved about me.

I just want a regular ol' girl. She just has to be sweet and kinda cute and bam, i love you.

Its genuinely ley sad that I read that as Gamer Gathering and I have no idea how. It's time to sacrifice me fellas, I'm ready to be eaten by a Mayan god.

>guy mostly like girls without hundreds of dicks on their mouths
ftfy

At least you can get sex and an average bf. Even ugly guys can't get that.

just be cute lol

Can I have sex with you first?

Sorry bro I am straight. Virgin for life.

Guys like girls that like things and have interests, just the same as girls like interesting guys

i have interests but i get really hyper and autistic talking about them and theyre pretty autistic hobbies that normies will laugh about

Stop dating normie boys then?
There a lot of guys out there who where you would be their type and find that adorable.

>that normies will laugh about
Theres your problem you're going to the wrong crowds cuz this
>i get really hyper and autistic talking about them
Is really fucking cute and desirable

Attached: D5K7HlEWsAEVVUa.jpg (675x675, 45K)

I'm shut in and too socially anxious for a conversation, don't think I'll get that far without wearing a paper bag

>There a lot of guys out there who where you would be their type and find that adorable.
WHERE?

want to be my shut in gf? im a shut in too. we can be weirdos together

mysterious is really a label for males, not women

like what? You might find someone here who maybe will edate you whatever the protonormies do here

Try a dating app? Go on soc Id you're desperate enough?? If you really must, go in public and approach guys yourself.

I'm weird as fuck, have social anxiety and autism and I've still managed to find one. Also, it looks like there's a couple guys in this thread who said your tendacies are cute or something similar.

>cool
>only like cool girls
>guys usually are cooler so now Im bi
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

i like watching anime and reading manga?

Have some self-esteem you little whore
(Irony)

If you have hangouts we can go from there

Well, those are pretty normie hobbies desu
I'm sure you can easily find a bf

All a chick needs is a nice rump

I like anyone who likes me.

I think it's cute when girls are weebs but most most weeb girls I've known have also been mentally ill

>tfw no sane loser gf

Do you like kuragehime? It's super cute. There's an anime but it changes things to end in one season.

You are not wrong, I am mentally ill but it's not something I can control :(

>kuragehime
Never heard of

Princess jellyfish is the English name there a English dub now that I remember. What kind of anime do you like?