To anons and femanons who are attractive, why don't you have a partner?

To anons and femanons who are attractive, why don't you have a partner?

Attached: CCoLYEBVIAAO-pn.png (281x300, 103K)

I've been told i'm attractive numerous times, but only by other men. Does this mean i'm ugly?

Because I'm autistic and always ruin the mood when I start to panic.

I have the looks but not the personality, or the habits. I don't like going out and social stuff, girls want that stuff so it wouldn't work.

Because am mentally fucked sperglord

Why even bother with non-Drow girls? just kidding, I'm not that attractive

Attached: 44487fe276a9c9c918ba85134a5d4b15.jpg (572x800, 63K)

Because I have a small dick and convinced myself every girl would be disappointed in my size.

I have a boring personality and I dont know how to talk to me.
I have a female co-worker that's been talking to me for ages. Ever since orientation. We're friends now, but that's solely because she's super outgoing. She came on to me plenty of times initially but I just didn't know wtf to do.

I have an attractive face but I'm a manlet and sometimes a asshole

Despite half a year been gone I still can't get over her

3 years, mutual breakup

Desire to have get on tinder and have sex increases with each day and I don't want to sell my soul to degeneracy, but given how absurdly hard and rare it'll be for me to find a girl worthy of being gf I do not think I have any other option in the foreseeable future

Most of the girls I have ever been interested in always seem to not be looking for a relationship or don't like them at all.
As well my personality is all over the place with me being really quiet and sober, to being off the walls the next.
As well I am a bit of a state when I am drunk, and most of the girls I know have seen me in that bad area.
This really shows that personality is a big part of getting relationships, but at the same time- there isnt really anyone that I know that I would want to have a relationship with, that I havent already tried with or isn't interested.

Attached: 1493526197130.gif (884x868, 1.77M)

All I've found is women that want a quickie. It has left me feeling dissapointed desu kv btw.

Every femanon who has seen me called me cute or attractive but I have no gf ever because I have severe autism.

because I am attractive I don't want just one I want them all

>why don't you have a partner?
Because women are incredible annoying but they get extra pleasing when you ignore and curb them constantly.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, for people who aren't as attractive as they think they are to jack themselves off I guess but why would you be making the thread for them to be able to OP?
Unless you also posted in you rown thread, like an actual faggot..

Anyway I think I could be described as attractive, I've been asked out/ approached by women a few times just out in public which is somewhere I rarely go
I'm a hikki shut in and all my oneitises (back when I was at school or working) had bfs already. It's really not complicated, I literally do not interact with women so how could I possibly end up in a serious relationship

Attached: moy face wen.png (720x720, 802K)

I'm the only one who thinks I'm attractive

Because I'm only borderline attractive and it's more than counterbalanced by my total lack of personality and ineptitude at connecting with other human beans.

Because watashi wa mou sindeiru inside
also pic retarded

Attached: 48b.png (498x373, 264K)

No. If you were female it would though.

Alexithymia. That's really it.

I'm severely mentally ill, and I have no desire for a partner. My brain does not function normally when it comes to personal relationships or friendships. I'm just a hell of a pretender.

That's a relief. I thought they were maybe lying to me.

a litany of reasons

Because I can't bring myself to bear my feelings. I could be madly in love and yet incapable of sharing with the person. I'd blame it entirely on my mother, but at this point it's something I know I should be working on that I'm not.

she dumped me 3 weeks ago. first gf.
the only reason we ever got together is because we work literally next to eachother, and i spoke to her with no sexual undertones at all because i thought she was married. turns out she got a divorce a year ago but kept it secret because she doesnt like the attention.
took 2 years of talking to this girl for her to like me, completely accidentally. and even then, i didnt hit on her. she asked me out. it all fell into place, but now all i can do is wait for it to fall into place again, having learned nothing about picking up girls.
miss her lads.

Because I'm autistic and haven't found the right girl yet. I dont wanna go around, fucking and test driving every girl I meet. I could if I got some game, which I could do. Not what I wanna do tho

I never go out and avoid social interactions because it basically boils down to
>Are you the peak of human existence or not?
You cannot afford to have minor defects with this npcs.
And even when you fullfill the requirements, what do you get?
A wet hole with some retard attached to it that has more power in the modern society just by existing than you will ever wield in your lifetime

sex is overrated
normies should just gtfo my planet

BECAUSE I HAVE AUTISM AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: C-WqNwMUAAEK3AZ.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Attractive user here. Unfortunately it is because I am unattractive

Attached: 6B1B03E2-5214-4274-A557-2168D463C247.jpg (720x960, 40K)

not worth the money and emotional stress.