Any of you guys like to build comfy worlds in your head to escape to?

Any of you guys like to build comfy worlds in your head to escape to?

Attached: fantasy.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Mine's basically a non-magic Hogwarts school. Large brick and mortar castle school surrounded by woods pic kinda related. The classes are easy, friends are plenty, crushes abound. Just the easy school life.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Mine is hogwarts desu i wanna date a qt mudblood senpai

Attached: 173.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

If only you knew. I've posted about it a couple of times but I have a long running fantasy world going on in my head at ALL times, yes even right this second because it runs concurrent to reality. I wish I lived there for real.

simple but cozy, not bad

thats more similar to mine, although mine isn't so much concurrent with reality as I already have a start and end point mapped out. It's just a matter of gradually filling in the middle. Also I don't self-insert into it really.

How long has yours been going on? Wanna tell me a little about it?

I have a fantasy city that I've been creating. I've tried to fill it with all kinds of amazing stuff.

This sounds nice.

>You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

>not planning a multimedia multiversal mythos
I just a need a million dollars to get the franchise off the ground

not mocking op, but fucking Jow Forums... when did it get so hard to just post a simple comment on this site?

I have a tree during autumn season on a cliff, theirs darkness spanning forever below and on the other edge theirs a tunnel with a stairway leading to that darkness. But up top the sun rays down on the tree and that's where I relax and stay comfy. That or I stare at the abyss or the stairs leading to it.

It's been going at concurrent full force for what must be a few years now, at first it was kind of messy but I've gotten better at imagining things, I don't have an end point mapped out or anything, I just kind of add to my self insert fantasy life as I go along, often going to different points in time and rewriting the future of my fantasy world. I have an entire world in my head full of citizens, countries, politics, currencies, gods etc, but most importantly I have friends there. I feel it'd be embarrassing as fuck to write about it even anonymously so I'll leave it at that. It's like next level escapism, it doesn't interfere with my life or anything though.

>ywn be summoned to a fantasy world by a summoning spell gone wrong

Attached: drow-pinup-federico-piatti.jpg (622x800, 97K)

It's not really thorough world building but more some backstory for things I am drawing for a while sorta formed.

Basically it's early/mid 21st century(but later than now) and vampires have coem forward and are now part of society, living of articicial blood substitute(you can buy stuff at the super market, there's different flavours and flashy bottle and can designs and all). There's not a whole lot of vampires around, and becoming a vampire is subject to government regulations.

There's subcultures around vampires, some being minor celebrities and all, groupies wanting to have their blood drunk at clubs and all, and a black market of performance enhancing drugs made from vampire blood serum.

Turning into a vampire is closely regulated(must only happen under supervision of a medical professional) as there's risks involved, turning involves injecting a vampires blood into a humans blood stream, and the transformation is taking a while and has to be observed, as there's a risk of the patient dying from complications and returning as an abomination. If the patient dies during the transformation at one point, he stil lgets turned into a vampire, but the previous personality is erased and it comes back as a malevolent, sadistic alien being just 'wearing' the skin of the previous person.

Basically what I've been drawing is stuff about a special police unit dealing with vampire related crime. It's supposed to take part in Belgium, tying into the whole Marc Dutroux and X-Dossier thing if you know it, with the evil demonic kidn of vampires being involved in the whole pedophilic elite ring conspiracy thing.

Attached: dssdfds.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

that does sound pretty cool

quick rundown? sounds interesting
no multiverse here but multiple continents and several thousand years of history thats gradually getting filled in
when I can be arsed to, that is. Haven't added anything in a while now

how detailed is it? I always prefer the 'big picture' to getting down and building up cities but I think it's left things a little empty

It's decently detailed. I've created a history for the city and a variety of different factions and groups who are all at odds with one another. It's a boomtown because of a revolution in magical technology and is attracting people from all over the magical world.

Is there anything outside the city mapped out or do you not concern yourself with that?

Take your originality pills, schizo

I have a few ideas for outside nations, but I'm trying to focus on the city and feature other nations in the city instead of showing them in and of themselves.

I usually fantasize about space now. I want to own a rotating habitat like an O'Neill cylinder and make it into paradise with beautiful greenery and perfect weather. Filled with rich people and a pretty advanced economy too, we'd be in earths orbit and be pretty reliant on them but we'd also mostly be upper class.

It's weird, I don't really need to any more. I built my house cosy af, now I mostly fantasize about being a wrestler instead. Depends what you can (and definitely can't) do at the time I guess.

yep, been doing this for years. i wish i knew how to draw so i could properly express my ideas.
one day i'll get back to practicing but i am a lazy unmotivated fuck.

every time i go to sleep user, otherwise i cant sleep, when im lucky i dream about this world and have the most happy or terryfing moments in my life and when i wake up i always want to go back, but i can never go back

Attached: 2real.png (540x767, 430K)

I can't draw either, I want to write it all down but I can't even do that well.