Do any of you guys have worst stats than me?

me
>5'5 165 cm
>white
>blondish brown hair
>blue eyes
>pale asf
>twig extremely skinny
>voicelet
>wristlet
someone here has worst stats than me right and would love to have my stats right? right?

Attached: 82fb71574daa40f7675e622b9f2feba6.png (501x479, 65K)

sometimes my voice is deep, and i'm taller and have a handsome face

also 5'5 here. good thing i live in philly girls here are so tall and perfect. so many 5'10-5'11 cuties walking around. i want a tall girlfriend to stand up while im kneeling eating her out

>be 5'2
>be asian
there already worse. don't even need to list the rest

fuck I'm guessing you don't wanna swap stats with me I got told my voice doesn't suit me and that I sound like a 12 year old
I also want a tall girl but do they want us user

Lift and get a tan.

I'm not alone thanks user
I got told if I get fit id look like I'm overcompensating still gonna do it tho thanks for the advice user

Don't worry, OP. After they give you the supersoldier serum, you're going to be a Chad.

just be a good boy and accept your fate as a crossdressing cumslut
>working out at 165cm
AHAHAHAHA
NIGGA GONNA GROW 20 CMS IN THE GYM OR WHAT HAHAHAHAHA

that is all I want that and peggy
I don't like penis nor am I sexually attracted to guys otherwise I wouldn't have a problem

Sup lads just me and my gf

Attached: 2ACC398C00000578-0-image-a-44_1437961764348.jpg (634x930, 124K)

I need this please give me this

nigga ur genes are trash, even if u had kids you'd just doom them to a life of being shitty manlets
go be a hermit or be a nice little cumslut, you'll start to like it if you relax yourself

I can't be a trap I'm a chad in the face plus it looks painful

ur not a chad anywhere and it won't be painful once ur used to it

I get told by egirls I'm cute its just when they find out my height or body as I'm a twig but I will think about your advice thanks user

cute means you look like their little sister, if they thought you were sexy they'd say you're hot

oh I guess I misread them ouch well thanks for your advice user

Why she got those oven gloves draped over her head?

c..cute.

Just be a trap faggot and you are done!

thanks for the cute thing user the trap thing is what the other user said but idk if I'm made for that

>Im overcompensating
Better than being a twig

ig you're right there user