Hookup culture must be eradicated

I gave in, and met a girl from tinder. It was actually nice, my first experience with a girl, she was kind, we kissed, hung out, talked, I got to touch her, she made me feel special for the first time in my life (we did not engage sexually). The next day, we're talking and she casually mentions how she lost her virginity that day to some other guy from tinder. Now I can't be mad since we never met with the intention of starting a relationship, but I feel hurt for some reason. The whole situation just feels fucked, like this would be an alien scenario for a healthy society. Any thoughts?

Attached: 1557861496849.jpg (2428x2428, 1.05M)

Who's the retard for not already assuming every girl on tinder already isn't a virgin. Go anywhere but tinder if you're a purist

that's just what she told me

>but I feel hurt for some reason.
And this is somehow anyone else's fault but your own?

Attached: 1439267226657-3.png (200x188, 18K)

Did I blame anyone?

You're blaming "society".
People have sex, either move past flesh or deal with it.

>I feel hurt that a girl I met a grand total of one (1) time did something with someone else
Quit being such a pussy.

She lost her virginity the next day? How old is she?

Op didn't blame anyone though, he just feels like it's odd. What's wrong with feeling that way? I'd certainly feel weird about a girl I was on a date with telling me that she lost her virginity earlier that day to someone else. It IS unusual to live in a society with such high levels of polygamy.

life is a race for experience, everybody's going to grow up without you
sorry kiddo

Attached: 1558630597927.gif (110x150, 7K)

This. She should have been excited she met someone new, texting her childhood friends about him, wondering if he like she.
Being in a general state of buzz and excitement.
Instead she swiped again on tinder and hopped on some strangers dick.

>hookup culture must be eradicated
Retardation must be eradicated.
>expects anything but a whore from Tinder
100% your fault, dummy.

Attached: 1564269882008.png (1199x1024, 264K)

fuck the girl, dump her, and then with the next tinder date you're in the same position

Attached: 1549657999107.png (1920x1080, 837K)

Not even that, she doesn't have to care about him, but fucking one guy and then going on a date with another on the same day is just going too far. I accept that a girl won't be a virgin, hell she could even have fucked another guy the day before and then the next day. But on the same fucking day as she meets me, AND tells me about it? That's just too fucking far. The fact that she didn't see anything wrong with it makes me think it's society that fucked up, not her.

>OP didn't make a blatant insinuation that "hookup culture" and "society" are to blame for a random woman not being a virgin

Attached: 1439267158146-1.png (250x250, 33K)

No, he insinuated that they're responsible for a woman being so polygamous she fucks a man and dates another on the same day. And they are, so what's wrong with that insinuation?

She's a whore. Get over it.

I think I know what you're saying. We aren't supposed to treat sex so flippantly. People from broken homes are fucking away their ability to pair bond, and bringing the rest of us with them down this spiral of degraded family and shitty parenting skills. I wish we could fuck freely without consequence, it's just not playing out like that and the future will be worse for it.

Given that all the things you just engaged in are activities that are meant for pair bonding, yeah it's no wonder it feels fucked up to you. It's like you just did everything to tell the emotional part of your brain that you're in an intimate relationship with this woman when in fact you aren't.

>but I feel hurt for some reason.
Of course, your rational consciousness is leaping ahead of your natural expectations. You felt something special and were sure she'd felt it too, even if your conscious mind was perfectly aware that nothing special had happened yet. Her choice was that it didn't. Things might continue but they won't be special.

This is kind of the underbelly of dating, the expectations. Your expectation wasn't that she would save herself for marriage as soon as she met you, I'm sure, but you certainly would've had the expectation that if you had a first date and that date went okay, that she would at least hold off on dating/fucking other dudes until she had determined whether she wanted to stay with you or not. Or rather, that she would start orienting herself onto a path to commitment even if she was several years off from committing. That's what dating is.

The problem is that these expectations all go unspoken. Mentioning them would of course spoil the magic, you just have to both follow them without mentioning them. And this is where tiny mismatches in cultural expectations become so deadly, and where social chaos quickly renders all romance a pointless exercise in frustration. How can you build a relationship when it's not clear what any of the moves mean and nobody knows what's expected of them, and communicating about things openly is impossible?

The trick I think will be to steer clear of the feminist impulse to just start asking for less. You know what you wanted, you felt it in your bones, and you lied to yourself when you met up with no "intention of starting a relationship." You wanted a relationship, you wanted exclusivity, you wanted a special connection that she would cherish as much as you. Don't start pretending you don't want that, instead admit to yourself what you want and don't be afraid to demand it, especially of yourself.

Attached: 1484642678905.jpg (534x810, 162K)

OP blames society for a random woman not being a virgin.
>OP didn't blame anyone though! He just feels that it is odd!
(Reiteration of aforementioned statement.)
>Well, OP did blame society, but OP is right! What's wrong with blaming society?

No, again, he does not blame her for being a virgin. He feels that it is odd that a woman would have sex, her first time no less, so casually and date another guy immediately afterwards. He feels this polygamy is odd and blames society for creating something he finds unpleasant. I don't think OP even cares that she isn't a virgin, it's the context that matters. Stop trying to snake around.

>No, again, he does not blame her for being a virgin.
Oh, wait, I was being b8ed. Fuck. You win this time, internet trolls.

Attached: 1439266374254-4.png (601x434, 74K)

Fuck off retard. And stop posting those retarded shitskin girls while you're at it. I'm saying this isn't about her VIRGINITY. It's about the insane polygamy of dating two dudes at once. How is that not a valid complaint?

we are designed to cultivate relations of quality

>he mad
lol

Also, technically that's polyandry that you have a problem with. But why bring up virginity if that's not the issue, and why forego bringing up the aforementioned supposed issue -- polyandry -- in the original post?
>h-he isn't blaming anyone! he just thinks it's a tad odd, is all!
roflcopters

Attached: 1439266671441-1.png (403x396, 62K)

Why are you so hell bent on defending it? The virginity is relevant because it makes her actions all the more odd. If she was an experienced whore, I'd just tell him that he should have know from a tinder whore. But a virgin fucking around so casually right off the bat? Damn, that's just fucked up. You know why it matters. Unless you're more autistic than me and don't get nuance. OP asked a question because he didn't know what aspect bothered him or what to call it, or why it bothered him. I answered, and now you're losing your goddamn mind.

Porra man, deixa de ser viado.

Btw, if you have that amount of shitskin waifu images of whatever you call this faggotry then you are Brazilian. Dont even try to say otherwise.

user, you are so poignant and correct that I literally teared up. Thank you for writing that, honestly.
Also thanks to everyone else for offering their opinion. I knew what I was getting into and only disappointed myself.

Because I was originally talking to OP, not you. He feels hurt for some reason. I told him to either get over it or fuck off, since he's blaming external sources for his bitchy internal problems. So I wasn't talking with you, is that clear? I did not enter this thread to have an argument with you, I entered the thread to call OP a jackass. But then you come along, replied to me, and said that "OP isn't blaming anything! He just thinks it's a tad odd, is all!". First of all, I'll state again that if that's what you believe then you can't read for shit. But then you seem to go back on that statement, and agree that he is blaming people other than himself for shit (him being hurt) that's his own fault. Are you OP's personal psychologist? Why the fuck should I listen to you? Thanks for the self-admittance of your autism, as if no one else could have guessed it by how you're fucking acting.

>Porra man, deixa de ser viado.
I can't speak Portuguese. You'll have to translate that.

You're right OP, shit's fucked up.

What's wrong with feeling upset about women being whores, you fucking jew?

I mean, this doesnt sound plausible. She got fucked for the first time in her life just a few hours before going out with you?

No, everyone is misinterpreting what I meant. By "that day" I meant the day she told me, which was the next day.

Acknowledge how BTFO you are and I'll consider responding, if it's even possible with your autism. I mean, it took you nearly a half-hour to make that low-effort post that had nothing to do with anything I had said or levied against you.

Otherwise? Have a good day, Jow Forumstard bro. Have sex.

Attached: 1439265168973-0.png (5036x4904, 1.02M)

You're just spinning incoherent shitposts. Probably a mad whore.

Nice digits. Just a reminder: have sex. Bye fren.

Attached: 1439265573209-0.png (400x379, 66K)

Stop with the ONEITIS

You're a beta and you're so entitled and insecure that you dont want girls to have sex before they meet you.

Do you know what the penis glans is for? To scoop out other mens semen whilst you have sex with a woman. Women moaning is also hypothesised to let men know that copulation is happening. Also cultures of the past believed that babies were a combination of sperm from many mates. Essentially, group sex used to be a thing. Tribes had sex with ovulating women in quick succession. All the men then looked after the children together. Thats how we evolved

stop being a beta and accept that people dont have 1 partner for life.

Men have to play the field and find a woman that reciprocrates.

Women also have to play the field because having a long term partner is such a large commitment. You cant just meet one guy and decide thats it. If you do that then youve undersold yourself. You need to find 'the one' whilst youre fertile and available. This means dating many men, maybe even having sex with many of them to find the 'spark'. If you dont like it then do some research into our biological makeup.

Being monogomous partners is not the same as having sex with a single person all your life.

Remember, women (and men) are biologically hard-wired to have offspring with the most genetically diverse, with the strongest genes possible, with other external factors like power, stability, emotional stability etc.

How is a woman supposed to find this just by going on 1-2 dates, having sex once? cmon lads stop being insecure and accept its part of life.

Except they did until 40-50 years ago.

>Op didn't blame anyone though
I don't care about the girl, or his complaints about hookup culture. He could have called a whore, and it would't have made any difference to me. I think it's stupid to feel "hurt" about such a stupid and meaningless thing. If she had actually been someone to him, then sure, whatever, but he feels "hurt" over something so trivial. She's effectively a stranger.

No, thats just your perception of history

Look back 20,000 years and its a lot different.