Your age

Your age
How many girls have you rejected in your life?
And why.

Small dick

Attached: 2d6qNNL.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sogKOi6PTtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One
I made it clear that i have mental illnesses and she wouldn't put up with me after that.

I am socially inept

I told 'em to fuck off

too retarded to ask, no girl ever showed interest in me (am ugly)

I'm an overweight loser with gyno and no money and I got neve rejected because I never approached anyone, and several women approached me and became my gf

how do you explain this incels

Attached: johnny-bravo-johnny-bravo-40267729-733-936.jpg (733x936, 64K)

It doesn't count if it's online or via text, bros

pretty good looking but im too unstable mentally to get into a relationship

>several women approached me and became my gf
ugly and obese women. easy. and don't say its different lmao

It was this year. She was too young and impressionable. I would've felt manipulative and gross. Especially since I would've been her first.

no one dares approach

>and don't say its different lmao

but I do, all of them were slim and above average

explain this incel

Attached: 1639c8e34dbd74c1b25148adcb9acae3.jpg (472x766, 26K)

>Your age
>How many girls have you rejected in your life?
0, but one (male) bi friend
>And why
I'm not gay, and even then I don't want another failed LDR.

6 or 7, I cant remember
I became really withdrawn from the other kids my age due to the drugs I had to take because a back injury I sustained early on in Highschool playing football. After I got over that problem I just kinda stopped caring due to my lack of interest in the girls at my school that I could date, most of the girls I liked were already in relationships.

Not sure but I've had interest from at least 10 girls.

Insecurity is the main reason. It reminds me of the shallow hal scene where the balding middle aged guy finds any reason to not date the most beautiful women

youtu.be/sogKOi6PTtQ

I remember girls literally inviting me to date them. One used to tell my friend she fancied me all the time, another wanted me to go charity skydiving with her. Another kept asking me to meet her (she had some jaw surgery to improve her appearance) and everytime I shyd away. Never had a GF btw. One used to sing provocative songs to me i.e. "I will wait for you"

different reasons, too young more interested in sports and video games, one was inappropriate, autism and spilling spaghetti, didn't want to ruin friendship, didn't want a relationship.

the spilling spaghetti one was the first month of college when I was 17, the girl was visiting my roommate with a couple of her girlfriends, she was flirting with me the whole time but I didn't pick up on it until my roommate told me after she left. after two weeks I ran into her when I went to grab some breakfast for me and a friend, she and her friend invited me to her room, her ugly fatty friend even said she'd leave us alone if I wanted. I just froze and gave no answer then went to get the food, I saw her around campus a few times after but I was too pussy to approach her.

>first one had already dated my two best friends and had horrible breakups
>second one was from a dating site, talked a lot about her exes, other guys shes talking to, and her abortion, as well as offered nudes, all within the one day we talked

should've done it to be an eskimo brother trifecta.

>all of them were slim and above average

oh NO NO NO PLS STOP

Attached: kek.jpg (398x376, 37K)

none
I never asked

she didn't try very hard and was fat

I never tried asking out a girl

Nah I was heavily advised by the two of them not to date her. It was already awkward that they both dated her

I rejected one, and nobody has rejected me because I've never asked anybody.

no one said you had to date her bro, I would've done it desu.

It was high school lmao fucking wasnt on the table without lots of planning to get around parents and stuff, only worth in relationships
plus she was shaped like a beach ball

>23
>6
I live in LA but I dont like ghetto girls.

Attached: 1564087918220.png (600x450, 143K)

4 or 5
leg got blown off so not like any girl wants a one legged man

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

Fat and unrelateable/weird

how do they even know how small you dick is

Because they were very uggo and I was sperging out. Though in after thought, one of them was really into me. She had her even more uggo friends help ask me out (kind of cute I suppose). I could've probably easily gotten her to do a lot of things, sexually, but nah. I was awkward and spergo. I grew fat and women started to actively avoid me. Here I am, still virgin. I remember one girl I had a crush saying "you will never have issues finding women. You're so nice"
T-thanks...

Attached: 1508718843635.jpg (471x480, 12K)

Directly 0
Never tried and ignored any signs because of autism

Attached: 1555859211058.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Insecurity and fear of being rejected once they got to find out what I'm like outside of school. Would have happily dated them, instead I ditched one and ignored the other. They were both 6/10 too.

She was fat and ugly

fair enough. the girl fucked two of your friends in highschool? damn she wasted no time hoe'ing lel

a friend of mines stepdad got his leg blown off in vietnam, his mom is mailorder.

Idunno if they both fucked her I think it was just one of them, and they had a sort of off and on relationship that continued after high school. Their "off" time was a really long time tho

Because I was abuses when I was young and when my mom died from alcoholism it came to the point where I don't trust in loving people and feel like sex means nothing to people now a days

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-213133~2.png (714x527, 336K)

>cough
only 1 sticks out from last year. before that i never really tried to approach women
because: adult failure
from 14-25 i typically had a handful of relationships from the girls that approached me. from 26-30 my MO was being able to pick up a bar chick from a karaoke night maybe once or twice a year, but by then I was mostly turning into a basement creature
i guess having had sex without ever having actively pursued women means I'm a failed chad. Also old.
am I allowed to be here?

Attached: 746bd5426676cfcac12c60b52f6f8b364.jpg (680x408, 45K)

If anyone ever shows any interest in me, I'll happily give them a chance. That's never happened though.