My little sister fucked a man much older then her and I did nothing about it

My little sister fucked a man much older then her and I did nothing about it

Attached: 676F48B8-0715-4E76-8FFC-A7518F14E6A7.jpg (828x479, 192K)

did you want to suck him too?
did you want to get sucked?
the fuck

How old is she? How old is he?

Oh no! The poor woman! She made a choice without big brothers approval! How dare she!?

Shes 13 and hes 25

My little sister is poly and was fucking a married man last I heard. Honestly, what can you do do? You can't force someone to not be fucking gross and stupid.

And you think she is incapable of making choices for herself? You fucking sexist

Cool, send me your sister's #, OP

yes, I find her to be a dumb slut

Like, omg. You don't own her body, you freak. She's a young woman, annnd it's her body her choice. You don't own her viginity, it's not that special anyways. There is nothing special about being a virgin, I don't get why you even care that much. You're not her father, so she can do whatever she wants.

^this is how women actually think... lol

Where did they even meet?

im not sure8

>13
oof. if you are not larping call the police, my dude.

hey ah whats going on here

Attached: E4AECA369D82586D89353E82130B7E24B17C9A4E[1].jpg (600x980, 32K)

I love my little sis but I fear that one day she'll just become a retarded roastie and I'll lose all respect for her once she throws away her own self respect.

This is what i fear about having sisters, nieces, female cousins. I hate how they are sexually active at a young age. Girls age 10 start developing tits and get curious about sex while boys age 10 still play games and wont hit puberty til 14. Its a fucking weird world we are living in.

you sure man I was popping mad boners when I was 10

It doesn't work like that
You end up still respecting her and loving the hell out of her because you know who she really is
And it slowly kills you inside seeing how she now behaves and all the awful things she lets guys do to her
Life is hell, bros ;_;

Sounds shitty, it's honestly no wonder people would rather have sons instead of daughters.

Nah chief. When I was 10, I did things to women that would probably have me on the sex offender registry if I did them today. I only got away with it because I was 10; I must stress that. Hormones make you do stupid things.

>she's 13 and he's 25
Sounds like a case for the FBI not you

My sister fucked a 31 year old man as a 19 year old. Women are degenerate.