He thinks he has a chance with me because we're friends and share the same interests

>He thinks he has a chance with me because we're friends and share the same interests

Attached: 6879708.png (328x414, 124K)

>She thinks she has a chance with Chad just because of her rotten vagina

Attached: shrek x hitler.jpg (360x197, 15K)

it's SO annoying desu
some orbiters are insuferable

Then fucking tell him you don't want his dick. Or are you too scared to let one of your only attention givers leave you all alone again

What other qualification is there? That's literally all of them.

I need you to know that i hope you get raped

Fucking this. Liking digimon doesn't mean we have to get married tomorrow jesus christ Sam

Attached: thomas-the-train-cake-15.jpg (400x289, 28K)

I misread this as Jesus Christ-San

Attached: peepee.png (534x288, 240K)

>What other qualification is there? That's literally all of them

Femanon here.

>Not being a manlet
>Not being a skelly
>Having a job
>Not living with parents

Tits or GTFO

orgagennaldo

> Not living with parents
Bruh what's wrong with living with your parents if you need a place to crash before you can afford a house
> Not being a manlet
Oh no look at me! My genetics in which I have no control over
> Not being a skelly
see above
> Having a job
Sorry dear I was fired from my job but now I'm looking for a new one
Dumb roastie whore: I don't care i'm not staying with you so you can have more motivation and help finding a job imma go suck chad dick bye

Hard agree. If you can't live independently, you're gonna leech off me.

Attached: a7b6a0b7254b262800ed438fbb1715d9-1.jpg (460x424, 42K)

But what if I am friends with, and have common interests with, guys who aren't manlets and skellies and who have jobs? Shouldn't I date them instead of you?

Everything you have I could also find in a tall employed guy who weighs more than me.

I wish there was a way we could segregate public utilities by gender. Stuff we all collectively use like electricity, roads, indoor plumbing etc.

>Not being a manlet
I've genuinely never understood why anyone gives a flying fuck about height
>Not being a skelly
partially granted. Jow Forums > skelly >>>> fat
>Having a job
Fully granted
>Not living with parents
I live in a uni town, rent is 1000$ a month. I have a tuition to pay.

its embarrassing how i used to think like this. i was told to find girls that had similar interests. i found them. they would talk to me and then go and fuck some hot guy.
never fall for the hobbies/interest meme.

>i was told to find girls that had similar interests. i found them. they would talk to me and then go and fuck some hot guy.

Well of course they would. You filled the whole in their life created by the fact that hot guys don't share their interests. Because of you, they get to enjoy male company that shares their interests, AND they get to fuck hot guys. It's the best of both worlds for them.

And you can get all the value arising from meeting someone who shares your interests without allowing them to touch you. Interest-sharing is an intellectual and verbal thing. They get the full value of that just by talking. So why would they let you touch them?

Fuck your 'rent is x amount' not every flat in a city is the same weakling. Get out and negotiate with landlords, be a hardass and act like it's already yours. Unless you're too short to see over the estate agent's fucking desk kek

Attached: thomas-the-tank-engine-cake-face.jpg (2592x1936, 1.53M)

again, uni town. The second you kick up a storm it just gets sold to someone else, I personally lost out on 5 trying it, pick a better excuse.

uh yea, i realize all that now buddy. i havent given a shit about this 'interest' thing for like 10 years.

Fuck you, I lost out on at least 20 in the end, in my fuckin uni town, but I didn't give up like a tiny coward and stay with mummy and got my sick house where I have T O T A L F R E E D O M.

Attached: 9a4aca094cd7eb6ff829097b749a8403.jpg (852x1136, 92K)

Ah, you miss my point. I *did* move out, there's just an argument for why one shouldn't. I suppose I never mentioned that though. The argument goes for both sides, however.

And now you're all alone and complaining like a classic roastie. Kek.

that's life, she's not meant to spend time with you, find someone else