Identification requested

Tranny or natural woman?

Attached: a0e6do33hid31.jpg (1960x1960, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/cjyndn/its_been_my_dream_to_be_a_game_dev_forever_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

face and jaw bones and shoulders of a tranny but the hands say it is a woman although could be wrong

The tits throw me off a lot, but the jaw, hair, and broadness of shoulders tell me otherwise. I would bet a tranny, although women with bad genetics are not uncommon.

Attached: 130053545184.png (530x579, 334K)

That's a tranny. Hairline and teeth give it away.

Gonna say real woman: Curves, silky skin, no man-shaped face, size of the hands

Male. The shoulders, face, and jaw are too big. Turning it to the side doesn't change the size of face nor hairline. Look at them all together and what you get is androgyny at best. The tits are just tits and should be ignored.

My guess is cis woman, but I wouldn't bank on it.

what is cis?

whats her name i think i know her lmao

Tranny

Just look at that face and those wide shoulders

Looks like a real girl to me. I think she's hiding some monster titties under there too.

Plus she has what appears to be a genuine smile, and we all know trannies hate themselves too much to appear that happy.

Attached: 1536612227100.jpg (960x720, 92K)

i'd say woman. her hands are small and she's standing at an angle to the camera where it's hard to judge her should width.
Get a better look at her neck to see if there's an adam's apple.

covered in STEAM

Attached: Thomas-the-Tank-Engine-Face.jpg (800x589, 136K)

How does this make you feel Jow Forums?

old.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/cjyndn/its_been_my_dream_to_be_a_game_dev_forever_and/

it's a girl. hands sre small + not vascular.
it's just a 4/10 girl anons, nothing deceptive here. maybe ill give her a 5.5 because i love big titties

natural, look at the hands. also nice titties.

I think real woman. Trannies never smile (at best "smug") and they use weird camera tricks/filters. Chest looks natural (trannies have either lumpy pyramid-shaped tits or bubbles glued to the chest). Not too dolled-up (trannies use lots of makeup), a woman without makeup still looks like a woman.

Female. Trannies always try to false flag threads like these to throw off guys.

Arms/tits can easily tell

Female.

pretty big tits for a tranny
not ruling it out completely
but gonna say shes a chick.

Attached: 1549859869785.png (495x397, 114K)

Of course she's a natural woman. I bet her roastie pussy is lovely and stinky.

Cis means not transgender

obviously a woman, tranny delusion is real thinking they look like us LMAO

WHERE'S YOUR MICROWAVE
>We don't have one!
WHY NOT?!
>What, look at this! Why do you need a microwave? No...no. We're the good guys. You don't see that anywhere else.
NO?

Attached: Chipotle.jpg (2048x1365, 436K)

women with huge bobs, would date