So how low are your standards for dating a woman?

So how low are your standards for dating a woman?

Attached: 1559308890922.jpg (1536x2048, 318K)

i'm a 36 year old virgin that has never been on a date. just waiting for a clone of myself but female.

not that low, im not even 25. I've probably got time, right? haha...

that bitch looks like megamind if he was a white lonely single female whos only sexual encounter was with her creepy uncle george

Attached: 54cb5fb1479bc_-_megamind_1110-md.jpg (300x300, 18K)

I'd date her if she wasn't a fucking redditor. OP you need to lurk more you stupid fucking reddit cancer.

I could clean that girl up and make her totally dateable and fuckable.

She's white and she doesn't look fat. Makeup and a new hairstyle can fix her problems.

I could totally Pygmalion this bitch and then fuck her brains out.

Eggmans female clone.

I found this off of here you fucking retard.

its funny how this bitchs looksmatch would be eggy, but since she's a woman she probably gets a 6/10 anyway

I dont care if a woman doesnt look photogenic. im more interested by the content of her mind. a nice ass always helps too.

Do you just people solely based on your own subjective perception of beauty?

She's holding up a picture of her Reddit username.

Is 5"11 short? everyone in the city I live in seems to be near my height or taller. I feel sort anytime I go to Walmart or the airport

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (624x139, 20K)

I don't care faggot original faggot.

not this fucking low, christ

did eggman finally transition? Not even passable, looks ugly but female

>tfw I have eyes like that
Nothing worse than having those fucking hooded eyes...
I fucking hate them

she looks like a fucking zombie with a egg head.

I would date her. She looks like she could make you cum using her mind alone.

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 60K)

>just waiting for a clone of myself but female.
bruh I admire your hope but I'm not even sure those exists, at all.

eggy only dates e-stacies

>has to actually be female
>not fatter than me
>roughly on my level of attractiveness

Even that seems like I'm asking for a 10/10, given my shitty luck

Weird way to say Ms. Eggman

If we're talking physical I really only require biologically female. I have preferences but for standards, that's it
For personality tho we have to get along and click together. If you're a boring person that cant talk about anything and has no interests I'm not gonna care. If you have a ton of hobbies and interests and are able to hold a conversation as well as make jokes and have a fun time, then I'll be excited to talk to you. I can hold a conversation and all that as well so I dont see why I should have to carry it constantly or only hear about the 4 TV shows you watch and spend the rest of your time looking at memes

now SHE is a certified femcel

Is this Eggie's sister?

All I want is a biological human female who's willing to date me. Is that too much to ask?
Dating your clone would probably suck. You'd both never even say hello to each other.