I work at Petsmart, and I've been eating the dead fish

I work at Petsmart, and I've been eating the dead fish

Ive been working full time and i make fucking nothing.
Bills and gas take up all my money. Cant afford food.
All the dead fish we get we put in a freezer in the back.
I started eating them cause my boss doesnt care about keeping track of which ones die.
>have to eat like 15 at a time.
>replace all the dead bags.
>gotten sick 3 times within the past 4 months.

Is it ok to kill myself now?

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.jpg (750x1000, 119K)

Jesus fuck. Thats not even funny. Ive never seen a more depraved thing on this site.

Attached: download (22).jpg (194x259, 5K)

Holy fuck user, I feel bad for you

How do you even eat them? Do you cook them, season them, or put them in ramen or something?

Attached: iqvhu0f63id31.jpg (881x603, 55K)

No. I have to shovel them in my mouth on my lunch break. Sneak into the back. And hide if someone comes in.

Were any of the fish named wanda?

This is good. I commend you on finding a use for these fallow resources. More plebs should show that kind of initiative.

>Excuse me while I go call PetSmart to encourage them to lower wages to offset the 'dead fish' fringe benefit

>I have to shovel them in my mouth on my lunch break.

You fucking dumbass, take them home and cook them.

Then you haven't been on this site for that long.

I can't. They have me empty my pockets everytime i leave. They caught me qith the dog treats before

Attached: cbfe0137b7ad744a510010471115dba0fca0e499r2-551-551v2_00.jpg (551x551, 34K)

Or cosmo

Get a job in a supermarket ffs.
I used to work on a deli counter and ate free bread, cakes, biscuits, cheese, ham and free coffee every day. Plus I'd put the price down low on turkey and ham to take home.

Been applying since April. Im losing hope robots.

Is there a homeless shelter nearby? Mabye you could explain that you're experiencing a financial crisis and that you need food.

Attached: 1564390032231.png (960x960, 555K)

Just hang in there bro, there has to be something to at least get you a decent meal

While you're eating dead rotting fish, I'm gonna eat this delicious thai food right now. Want you to think about that aquaboy.

Attached: 20190308_182043.jpg (2048x1152, 923K)

looks like microwaved garbage mate

I live in Louisana. Theres no infrastructure here for the homeless. I HAVE a home, but its not like i can go to a soup kitchen

Macrowaved garbage
Thai food

Either/or

nice "thai" food, amerilard

Attached: 23b01c1e3037bd2e5edf222232869b7c.png (467x433, 227K)

we all gotta paypal this nigga a dollar or something

well i guess you can look at the bright side, you now know what a femanons pussy tastes like

If a femanon has a pussy that tastes like betta fish, she needs more help than me.

>no red curry

get the fuck out of here you fat tub of shit

and who drinks red mountain dew while eating pad thai??

Attached: 1550655882726.png (400x400, 147K)

petsmart takes shit care of their fish and a lot of them could contain parasites so you should prbably stop. if you still wanna eat fish for some reason go for tiger barbs and clown knife fish. CLOWN knife fish not ghost knife fish. Clown knife fish and tiger barbs are actually eaten around the world. avoid goldfish, especially those 22 cent ones. Literally the only golfish that could be ok are the really expensive fancy ones but even then, you're risking a lot. if you want a good continuous food source then go to one of the guppy tanks and make sure the water and stuff is super clean. sneak a male guppy in with the females and there will inevitably be a lot of babies after a couple of weeks. Eat the babies since they're newborn and clean.
You should probably just go dumpster diving for food instead of eating dead aquarium fish

>gas
Just stop using a car. Buy a bike.

And bike 22 miles? Fuck you

It'll get you richer and healtier.

Buy a motorcycle
Save on gas

have you considered getting food stamps? you might qualify for some foodbanks if you're really that poor.

>op says he can only barely afford his bills, let alone feed himself
>hurr durr just buy a motorcycle bro
You have to be 18 to use this site, you retard

>motorcycle
Wtf... You're the retard.

Attached: asqueroso.png (288x415, 135K)

you clearly don't know how to read m8

>tfw r9k literally replies to this post

>buy a motorcycle
Absolute fucking retard lmao. Risk your life. Just kill yourself at that point fag

I have so many questions.
What kind of fish? Large fish? Small Fish? What is the condition of these fish?
Do you chew these fish? I don't know if Petsmart exists outside America - but it would seem like you're in America.
Don't you qualify for wellfare in your position? We seem to be blasting out EBT cards to nonworking questionable-citizenship people like its going out of style - is shovelling down rotting petfish really better than sitting in front of a social worker for a while?

Attached: wNVvkwK.png (1484x1075, 663K)

Well youre quite the fucken brainlet, arent ya?

Get a job in a restaurant and you'll never go hungry OP. Also since you are in burgerland, TIPS.With good attitude and aptitude you can make some very decent money.
Good luck OP, I really wish you the best. Poverty sucks.

this
you need to practice your strong handshake skills and get a better paying job.

>red mountain dew

That's livewire you fucking retard, hang yourself.

I wanna know too

Plus why not try actually fishing for LIVE quality fish. Find a suitable stick. Strong enough wire. Or actual fishing wire and you can make a million and one different hooks from a million things with relative ease. Or maybe build a bow and try getting some rabbits or birds or something.

What am I a fucking wildman??

Trout or fucking guppies?
Use your nut you skitz cunt. You can start fishing for peanuts and compared to spending an hour or two next to a river on your way home, or raiding a petshops dead goldfish from a freezer, its worth a thought. No?

Attached: fish-1927122__340.jpg (604x340, 78K)

Plus i bet youve got at least somewhere on your 22mile voyage everyday to find somewhere to even maybe lay a trap or two for some creatures. How much is an old rat trap. 50cents ? Stick some nails on it to kill bigger things better and lay them at burrow holes in forests. I can go on and on with ideas. You just got to be open to having a go and primitive things

you seem to know what you're talking about. You a PetsMart diner too?

>caring about living that much
>not realizing that you risk your life just walking down the street.

Fucking cityfags, being afraid to forage a little. You deserve to starve.

what bills exactly? and how far away do you live from work?
im sure at least half of this is because you're retarded

You cant literally not have enough money to just buy some packs of ramen dude

Exactly. Tell us your expenses, and income, OP. You're can probably cut costs somewhere.

i've eaten aquarium fish before. tiger barbs, bala sharks, clown knife cichlids, and silver dollars can be found in chinese grocery stores so they're the best options. you can also eat glass shrimp and cherry shrimp. aquarium fish taste horrible but don't expect the shrimp to taste good at all. they basically taste like the fish food that they're fed.

I recommend not eating from pet stores though just because of the fact that parasites are common. stealing live clams and snails from asian grocery stores is incredibly easy.

Daily reminder that American Wagies have poorer living conditions that literally fucking British serfs

Attached: kys.png (735x559, 231K)

Holy fuck please don't let this be true
Oh god

Is there no local food bank that you can turn to? Also, I know you may have been joking when you mentioned killing yourself, but really don't. I won't defend fish eating, but I have heard far more depraved things on this site. Don't kill yourself over something like that

And then OP abandoned the thread, because he was just shitposting.

Oh lawd I am laffing. OP is literally the Petsmart Smeagol.

Attached: image.jpg (600x240, 117K)

Op here. No one answered if it was cool to jms yet. I have tried looking for homeless shelters and everything. Im just stuck in Louisiana. I hate my life and want to fucking die

What about a church? Surely they must have some kind of program.

What about raiding supermarket dumpsters? Or fast food dumpsters? Maybe google for tips on dumpster diving.

>Bills and gas
What bills? If rent is one of them, have you considered living out of your car to save money?

I hope this is a larp user. Fuck why dont you just buy rice or top ramen. Rice is really cheap especially in bulk. Im a neet but have never had to resort to eating dead fish from petco. Seriously I would go dumpster diving before that.

show proof torbo

All this newfriends falling for OP's bait

You can technically survive on $20 of food p/m
Eat a well balanced diet with $60

Attached: 1492934080101.jpg (463x480, 24K)

fuck off new fag
>download (22)

disgusting

Have sex

Attached: 1564017158739.jpg (1447x2039, 938K)

>aquaboy
kek this NIGGA EATING FISH HAHAHHAHA. He grew gills and shit dintit.

Attached: 1559974841978s.jpg (125x111, 3K)

Get a job close to you if you can. I live less than half a mile away from my job and I save a shitload of money by not driving. All of which goes directly into my savings

why are u even replying retard?
44 miles per day are just $120 gas per month with a terrible fuel efficiency of 25mpg

Why wouldn't you work at McDonald's as your second job and just steal nuggets all day when the manager wasn't looking? Or work closing shift and take all that food home?

Where is aquaboy? Did he slither away to go eat some more fish?

>just $120
That's money that could be saved or put towards something else. Then OP would be able to afford food.

> tfw no dr. Zoidberg bf

user what country are you in? My country offers assistance to starving people through food banks and other handouts. Maybe try getting some food that way. You can also dumpster dive supermarkets for old flour and cooking ingredients which is better than eating dead fish.

Attached: 2260826-fhgfjzh.jpg (852x475, 234K)

>give plasma, get money
>use the money to buy rice and beans in bulk all of which are super fucking cheap and last a long time
problem solved no need to be retarded

OP here
I got work in 8 minutes. Dont wanna eat fish today. Called my mother to ask if she could help. Went to voicemail. I havent told her about my situation other than i need food money.

Is it a good idea tro go back home and NEET? I cant eat anymore fish i spent last night crying. Sorry for no answers, I "slithered" away.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x371, 310K)

Did go dumpster diving before the fish thing. I just convinced myself it was sushi. Didnt convince myself all the way i guess

Read the rest of the thread, you faggot. Some people have asked you to post your pay and expenses to help you budget, some people have given you advice on how to fish and trap, and some people have told you how to dumpster dive. You haven't responded to any of those. If you're not willing to even try any of those things, then you deserve to starve. Shit, at least try the budgeting thing. That takes no energy at all. All this leads me to believe that your an idiot who spends some of his money on stupid bullshit, and you only made this thread to get us to convince you to move back in with your mom. If that's what you want to do, then do it, but don't pretend that anyone talked you into it.

you're not gonna save 120 tho are you?
even if you halve the fuel consumption by getting a bike or whatever it would take several months/years even just for ROI (meaning the money saved will have paid for the bike), THEN he would start saving about $60/m assuming a hypotetical initial 120/m

Not to mention OP is a larping faggot and probably obese neet to begin with

Attached: 1512814678039.jpg (347x426, 43K)

Apply for food stamps maybe?

I lol at merricans. Eating dead pet fish, fucking lol. Dont tell me you can not even afford a kg of rice per week.

I meant a bicycle, not a motorcycle. A bicycle would eliminate gas, be paid off in the first month, get him food money, and get him into good shape.

>fish and trap
I guess I could try that. I live in the boonies, so its not like its not possible. Ill try anything at this point

As for budget, looks like this
>Make $7.50/hr
>full time, 8hr work week, 5 days a week
Paid every two weeks, after taxes, Have $568 a month
>Rent-$450
>Insurance-$150
>Gas-$80
All of that totals up to $680
I used to have about $5k in my savings but now its looking like >2k

Attached: images (10).jpg (299x168, 8K)

Dont do it, plzzz
Orthogonaly

u're not gonna bike for 22/44 miles a day everyday in the scorching heat, rain, freeze dumbass

stupid larping fuck ur numbers dont even add up

You make almost 1.2k even with ur made up 7.5/h
And have just $680 expenses, plus u say u tapped in ur saving for 3k already

Looks like u're either a larper tout-court or spend a ton in useless shit u're not disclosing

I MIGHT be getting some speed here and there. I dont like to talk about it.

Was just about to post this. Your number don't add up, you'd be making more at $7.50ph. If you were telling the truth, I'd just drop insurance and drive carefully. So either you're larping, retarded, or hiding something.

Well there you go, stop doing speed, and you can eat. Looks like it was a retard who was hiding something. A twofer.

I know i know i have to quit. I know it. Its really hard. I thought there would be a way around it and i could keep it. Makes me forget what situation im in

Attached: 2kj8pd.jpg (150x150, 6K)

Grow yourself some weed if you need something to take your mind off your situation. It's free after the seed investment. Get off speed immediately and eat some lunch, op. Fucking junkies, I swear.

Thats actually not a bad idea. I hadnt thought of that. Id kill for some weed :)

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (800x450, 69K)

>Makes me forget what situation im in
yeah user, wasting your money on drugs is a good way to forget that you are wasting your money on drugs

>make 7.50 an hour
holy fuck move to a state with a higher minimum wage. I live in Oregon where minimum wage is $11.25 an hour and will go up soon

>Felt sympathetic at first.
>Was thinking up some suggestions for you.
>Admits to doing speed.
Dude, you should seriously kill yourself.

I don't believe this shit at all. If you're serious, dude, why don't you work at a restaurant or something then? Waiters can make good money. Also most let you take home a free meal or at least offer an employee discount. If you have a car, perhaps you can try Uber or some other service - transport people from A to B or deliver food.

it's a sad larp by a reditor, check his image filenames..

Truth is you CANNOT starve in currentyear West as even refugees and hobos eat better than kings of the past

often times local farms/food places trow away food they don't sell call or check in at closing hours to see if theyll give it to you. i got abig bag of mcdicks every day and all i had to do was go get it.

Rice is like 5 bucks for 10 pounds

Read the thread, he's retarded.

i just read the entire thing, he does speed lol. shoot yourself op

Just steal food man you are just fighting to survive it's completely moral and is not like they need it more than you, just don't get caught that could be shitty.