Well, robots? What do you have to say for yourselves?

Well, robots? What do you have to say for yourselves?

Attached: 5EB52AFD-5385-47F9-8BAF-3B62E2F91351.jpg (640x495, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of women interpret politeness from men as flirting because they themselves could never believe that they were anything other than a sex object rather than a human being.

>Well, robots? What do you have to say for yourselves?

Everything women say about men is projection.

There was an unwritten code of conduct for how men were supposed to behave in presence of a lady. but it slowly eroded away with the onset of hook up culture. So men either act shamelessly around women or do their best to avoid any indecent.

And the reason men misinterpret politeness is because women refuse to be direct. If they just asked men out like a rational being men wouldn't have to try and decode every single thing a woman does.

Wrong.
I'm polite to everyone, even ugly people.
If I think someone is flirting I play dumb till I'm fucking sure.

Women have no sense of boundaries and are never actually polite.

a lot of men interpret politeness from women as flirting because women are generally impolite

It's more because women all beat around the bush and throw out signs that aren't exactly obvious to men that they do like, so guys either assume nothing is flirting or they assume that everything is because some of the signs are so subtle that we genuinely can't tell the difference sometimes.

I was specifically told by a woman that she treats everyone like shit, and I saw her do it, and she was always extremely nice to me. Then when I interpreted it as flirting, she told me that I shouldn't have taken it seriously, because she flirts with everyone.

Men misinterpret politeness because women will just outright pretend you don't exist if they don't fancy you. Many guys have had little or no contact with women, so when a woman gives them attention, the guy takes that snapshot moment to try to signal his worth as a partner. Since they almost never get the chance, they figure it's better to try than to just give up and roll over and die.

Thats assuming the first part of the statement is true, but I think its common knowledge that most men are oblivious to that kind of thing.

Attached: 1562886369691.jpg (372x630, 48K)

New girls in the office. Try to be pleasantly polite. Completely ignored and pretends like I don't exist.

Hopefully they trip down the stairs when one of their heels break and they break their neck.

>because women will just outright pretend you don't exist if they don't fancy you.

Men literally do this ALL THE TIME too. I have a Stacey coworker. Men literally push me out of the way to get to her, if both of us are standing there men wont even acknowledge or make eye contact to anyone but her. Its incredible how openly rude they are. If they dont want to fuck you, you are nothing to men.

Are you fat and ugly, I'll marry you if you want.

Interesting, so the behavior exists on both sides. I never knew this could happen to a girl

No one asked you. I just hate men more now after seeing their nature.

I don't get it, you don't want a guy, or do you just want your office Chad or what?

Men don't act like bitter incels bro

You incels have such a feminine brain that you switch male and female gender roles around because you think your brain matches male gender roles. Men pursue women.

no, a lot of men interpret politeness from a woman as flirting because most girls are never polite to us unless they are cashiers. almost every time i have to interact in some way with a girl that is not a family member or a cashier, there is this undercurrent of bitchiness that clearly demonstrates she does not even want to acknowledge my existence.

This is false on both counts at least for me. I'm nice to everybody, man or woman. And I dont mistake politeness as flirting, I can recognize flirting and have even been told I've been flirted with. Still ends in rejection tho even if they flirt. Its very confusing

I have a similar story/stories. Go to meetups and networking events because I need a job and I'm trying to put out my resume in person instead of endlessly filling out forms online and getting rejected. Always end up talking to guys at these things. Women never approach me, try to talk to me, unless its their job to be the greeter or something. I'll see women who work for the group who organized the meetup or event milling around, chatting in circles with their coworkers but they never deign to speak to one of the guests, because of course why would they? By virtue of being an attendee there you're signaling you have no steady job or source of income. I can't wrap my head around this. This is your job. It is your fucking JOB to go and talk to people and you still won't do it, but you'll still collect a paycheck from the office that you're working for.

im nicer to uglier girls because i assume the prettier ones look down on me. i dont even feel like im the same species as very pretty women i just stay away from them

I used to feel this way, until it dawned on me that an ugly girl wouldn't extend you the same courtesy. Now I feel nothing but barely concealed contempt for all tiers of der thottenmensch.

noope
I always say please and thank you to every women regaurdless of looks
i still dont get any pussy

I've spent years learning to be nice to literally everyone and try to make even men and ugly women feel good about themselves, I don't know what the fuck she's talking about.

She's projecting. As other user's said if she' not interested in you WOMEN will be the cold or even malicious bitch.
Now, I said interested, I didn't say romantically interested, and that's what a lot of men get wrong. Interested usually mean "i'll pretend to be romantically interested so that the betacuck gives me free shit/boosts my ego".

Never listen to what women say about themselves, they have no idea what they are like.

i know what politeness sounds like but when women say shit that later i think "why did they say/do that?" i wonder what the fuck is going on

Attached: 1553457805023.jpg (1024x719, 104K)

I open doors for ugly nigger men too, doesnt mean I want to fuck them.

>I just hate men
Stacey doesn't hate men. Which is why you bitter raging cunts get ignored. We can smell it on you.

and yet normalfags keep telling me "just be nice to/respect women" is a way to find love.

lying piece of shits

I want to stab every woman I meet 70 times in the stomach
There how is that for being nice you fucking cunt
nothing but extremely friendly to all women and all I get is shit

Men don't find a lot of women unfuckable.

So if you're an incel why exactly do you think men should talk to you? You hate them and you're going to #metoo them or fuck their life up in some spergout caused by your delusional incel fantasies, so you're best ignored. Men can smell that psycho shit on female incels just like women can smell male incels.

I treat everyone like shit so yea guess you got me

Attached: Rizu_angry.jpg (348x328, 60K)

I'm nice to pretty much anyone, but it doesn't give me anything which is why I wouldn't encourage it to anyone.

Basically.

>be me
>say hello to cab driver
>he asks me what I do, say I'm a student, says he has a son about my age, etc.
>starts talking about how he likes white women
>tell him no thanks
>he starts asking me if I hate black men
>gets mad at me
>don't tip at him for obvious reasons
>he throws my change at me

>Stacey sister drags me to party
>see some dude with autism shoes sitting alone in the corner
>walk up to him
>"hey man you wanna beer?"
>"uh, sure?"
>"cool"
>his phone is dead, help him find his friend
>as I'm walking away I hear him say "that ugly fat bitch wanted to fuck me"
>later in the night he starts grabbing my breasts without permission and I have to get my brother to make him stop

This has basically happened a million times. I see a man. I'm polite. He starts trying to fuck me. I say no. He gets mad.

If you're fat and ugly I'll marry you, thanks for your consideration. I already got rejected by so please be gentle.

>starts talking about how he likes white women
This is where he fucked up. Why would that work.

No, not really. I treat ugly women the same way I treat attractive women. Probably treat attractive women worse, actually, because my autism makes me feel uncomfortable around them.

>Incel realizes men and women are both people

Attached: 44848-keanu-reeves-whoa-gif-nOup.jpg (299x274, 15K)

user you should win an award for that kind of projection

Attached: rightthere.jpg (375x550, 45K)

It's been answered already but yeah, women are almost never polite towards the average Joe. Of course someone will misinterpret a rare occurrence of politeness.

>t. ugly fuck who's never had a woman pursue him.

>t. incel who's never had a women

a lot of men(and women) interpret politeness as flirting because they were raised by stupid ass parents that rewarded for base line things and as such they project courtesy as wanting something because that's how they fucking did it around mom and dad

I've been pursued by women lol, you're just an ugly coping faggot trying to pretend the fact no ones ever pursued him is some sort of sign of manliness.

>If they dont want to fuck you, you are nothing to men.
what exactly can you give them that they can't do themselves outside of fucking and having a kid?

Attached: 1524267971953.jpg (201x201, 5K)

>He said in defense of incels, on an incel board

Attached: 56b.jpg (800x533, 225K)

>he thinks r9k is still an incel board
cope more uggo

>He's still larping

Attached: 6dAi.gif (500x256, 495K)

When women are consistently cold and distant you tend to reach out for attention whenever you can

Whatever helps you feel less ugly, but attractive men get pursued so if you don't then I'm sorry to say you're ugly.

I'm the opposite of this. You can flirt with me pretty much directly and it'll never register with me. I've even become hostile towards girls whose flirting I mistook for being creepy or bitchy.

i just treat everyone the same unless there annoying or stinky

Attached: 4a4.png (497x732, 394K)

I think people fail to realize just how few compliment men get on average.

How were you polite to the cab driver? By just saying hello? Sounds like he was just a creep.

>that ugly fat bitch wanted to fuck me"
>>later in the night he starts grabbing my breasts without permission and I have to get my brother to make him stop
hahahahahaha, retard. him not you
>He starts trying to fuck me
Yes? Because you would otherwise waait your turn for syphalitic rancid half flaccid cock

He was a nigger, probably would have raped her had they been far out

>Men literally push me out of the way to get to her
That's probably because you're so fat you literally get the way.
Trust me everyone knows you exist, it's hard not to with your girth.

Theres 7 billion people on this planet. You mean to tell me not one is an incel. Also because men get no support they bottle everything up with no outlet, whereas women get away with a lot more because of the halo affect. And i don't get where this whole if shes polite to me she wants to fuck bullshit comes from, a lot of chicks were a lot of different things to me and i didn't even care whether they were flirting or not. Hell i don't care about sticking my dick in something, i just want friends. But the emotional turmoil men are expected to go through without an outlet, and the sexual objectification of both sexes make that nearly impossible for me with either gender. The sexual bit does lean more towards the female side obviously, but you can't deny that works for their gain and our loss in most cases. Hell try and make a friend with a chick, you can just feel the "he only wants to fuck/date me" oozing off her. And what the fuck is up with the taboo of being a virgin or the taboo of bluntly suggesting some lewd? If i ask a chick if i can eat some ass and she dont want to just say no and keep on talking. I was fortunate enough to get a no, but i still wanted a friend. Sadly the why you trying to fuck me aura she was putting off, and the lack of response through text just left an awkward void were even friendship couldn't be achieved. Why cant we be like the romans(in a loose sense obviously) they had no concept of gay so it was just buttfucking buddys. If we applied that to everyone and stopped categorizing everything we wouldnt have people becoming alienated in such a large capacity. Like hey that person who happens to have boobs wants to chill, lets go and chill. Same goes for woman, they are equally if not more guilty of this. Honestly this whole world is sick and twisted, but if we treated our fellow human like, you know, a human we would be so far ahead.

>I've been pursued by women
Stories?

Nothing massively interesting, mostly just stuff like spending time with a girl and her deciding to initiate sex without any prompting, stuff like that. Women will make the first move if they think you're hot

Totally, and it's not just compliments. Average men rarely get any kind of acknowledgement from women.

Just trying to gauge where I stand. Never had a girl come on to me like that before though, guess I ain't shit.

This is total projection.

If a woman decides you aren't fuckable, they treat you like absolute dogshit subhuman in all respects even in contexts which are not even remotely related to courtship or sexuality.

this problem can easily be solved by just distinguishing which gestures and attitudes are platonic and which cannot be confused as anything but romantic/sexual

for every "just because they're nice doesn't mean they want you" there's a "why are men so dense? they wouldn't be nice if they didn't want you", they talk about romantic social cues but when you ask them about it they either never explain what those cues are or describe things that can easily be a platonic gesture, and the best is when they tell you "you know what it is" or "figure it out yourself" leaving all knowledge of courtship to be interpreted by people who never had a love life or people that had such behavior work out for them.

obviously just talking about sex is the safest but also the most embarrassing to the inexperienced so lets just make a gesture that are in no uncertain terms means "let's fuck"

Yes. Problem, normalfag?

Attached: hehe.jpg (250x239, 40K)

>40 upvoted post on obscure subreddit
Why am I supposed to care about this? Fuck you OP for this extremely low quality thread.

Sounds like the OP has had some bad experiences. But hey go blame men for your problems. So what does that make gay men?

Imagine if women were upfront like they expect men to be and didnt expect men to be fucking mindreaders

This post makes me want to put my teeth on your throat and bite down as hard as I can.

Its because the world shits on men 24/7/365 and then some. When someone doest insult you on sight or spit at you hes neutral. Anyting more indicates a closer relationship. Its beyond imagining for women to whom the whole world bends to at any wish

Talking only to yourself is a symptom of schizophrenia. Please consult a psychiatrist.

And as you can see from this thread, maybe its because she doesnt want you to think she wants to fuck you. Losing a paycheck is better than fucking you.

Most women dont or are too shy. My current gf was into me at the same time I was into her. After we went out she admitted she was too shy to ask me out and thought she was a coward for doing so. This happens often, I presume. At the end of the day, it shouldnt matter what women think. Just ask out that girl and see what she says, forget the hints. Thats not dominating or controlling the interaction.

It's true. The thing is unattractive women interpret being polite and friendly as flirting just as much as lonley dudes. The truth is being rude and largely avoiding interaction is just easier and ultimantly less hurtful than having to reject somone.

There's no winning here really. If you try to be good to them while maintaining an appropriate distance you're manipulative and uncaring for leading them on, if you keep your distance then you're a shallow douche, and either way you'll feel like garbage for hurting someone. The superficial douche option were you aren't friends is the better one because without that emotional connection it hurts both parties less.

Depends on why I would find her unfuckable.
I'm just as polite to women that have bfs or that I'm just not interested in but some women are just plain retarded, have no basic hygiene or disgusting attitudes which causes me to both not be polite towards them and find them unfuckable.

or because they usually don't experience nice behavior or attention from women

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord. Join now for frens!!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

R

Attached: mmAMceB.jpg (1252x1732, 397K)

If you weren't a pile of human garbage then men would be willing to talk to you. If you're not fat, ugly and a complete pain to be around then most men are willing to give you a chance.

If it's a normal girl with a crooked nose or shit like that, I find them more approachable and grounded, since these kinds of people tend to have smaller ego than pretty people. Sure, there are exceptions, but generally, that's the thing.
Obese people, tend to have a bad personality though. Every single one tries too hard to make up for their physique in being the loudest person in the room, instead of hitting the gym or changing their diet.

A lot of women think flirting is politeness.

What do I have to say?
Back to plebbit, loser.
Also, sage.

I've never taken politeness or kindness from a woman as flirting nor interest in me. Although, I will admit that not many people have been nice to me, and I was abused as a child. Any time someone shows even the slightest kindness, I fall for them, but I've never acted on it. In the end, I have no idea what flirting is, so I've never had a relationship nor anything close to it. I thinking asking here was probably a bad idea if you wanted legit answers. You'll either get meme tier reddit incel answers, or you'll get inexperienced people who wouldnt know what exactly flirting is in the first place.

they're wrong. I don't show politeness to any of the scum that walk this earth. I'm especially rude to attractive women

>If you're not fat, ugly and a complete pain to be around then most men are willing to give you a chance.
But I like fat ugly women.

Do you even know what projection is?

I think you'd have to be a bit touched to believe a story like this.

Seeing this boring, tryhard, leftist reddit shit is getting boring 2bh.

I bet they never thank you

Attached: dpepe.jpg (720x611, 44K)

accurate lkjkljklj

This misunderstanding is due to the fact that some women consider only *bubbly* politeness to be true politeness.

I do in fact show "the barest courtesy" to women I find unfuckable: I say "please" and "thank you" in a rote and automatic manner, without thinking about it, without enthusiasm, without genuine feeling, and without sharing anything of myself at all.

To me, *that is politeness*. But to many women, that is rudeness - because "politeness" is gushing and squeaking like a chipmunk. And so you get women whose default manner for everything is mania:

>Oh gosh HI user!!!!!
>It's SO GOOD TO SEE YOU, user!!!!
>Wow, user, do you need anything? Can I get you anything? I'm right over here, user!!!!

...And when they do this, they legitimately think they're "just being polite". But to me, that level of enthusiasm only is possible if I totally, absolutely want to fuck you and then cuddle you for the rest of my life.

So what you're saying is all incels are trannies? Fuck off to the fag board with your tranny psyops.

I just appreciate when people are polite towards me, men or women because i usually get treated like a kid cause young face

Attached: 1559388521404.jpg (680x383, 44K)

>in every thread
>ALL WOMEN ARE HATEFUL WHORES AND BITCHES
>itt
>N-Not all men... because I-I'm a nice guy who couldn't hate everybody. This is obviously a total lie.

What's impressive are the personas men come up with as to make sure no male slander can take hold. Women know the truth though.

Its a reversal. Paradoy of
>"girls dont like you because youre bitter' girls can smell your bad personality, if you weren't angry you would not get rejected

What about that kid that married the girl with downs? Not courteous enough? LMAO you realize girls with downs say shit like "stick your tongue in my poonage"?

Your "autism kid at party" story is a pretty good example of what I was talking about in You think you were merely polite to him, but you definitely were *not*. Politeness would be if when you were introduced to him you said,

>It's very nice to meet you, user.

...and then didn't speak to him again. Taking an interest in him, seeking out ways that you can render him assistance (the phone), going out of your way to get him a beer, etc. is *not* simple politeness.

Women (and southerners) do not understand this. You demonstrated that you were *enthusiastic about interacting with him*, which is not politeness. Politeness is fulfilling the basic (and very limited and formal) requirements of manners even in the absence of any enthusiasm about the person at all.

He was really mean in the way he expressed it, but it was entirely reasonable of him to think that you were somehow interested in him.

sounds more like massive projection if she thinks any man who is polite to her is trying to fuck her