Looking for an old minecraft server

There was this Minecraft server I really enjoyed playing on back in Feb-June but I sort of forgot about it and then when I checked back one day and I couldn't join or find the discord server
I know the server was called sadcraft and the ip was 75.127.11.66:45783 and the discord was HqzBfU9
Can any kind frens who played on the server tell me what happened to it

Attached: 1545071192845.jpg (1158x665, 116K)

my friend played on that server before she ghosted me so i would also like to know what happened to it

also interested, lets begin the search

this looks incredibly comfy and it makes make sad that I can never make a village this comfy

I saw it advertised here a few months back so I'm hoping one of the admins come across this thread so please bump

Oh shit, that looks nice. Why cant I build nice stuff like that?

bump because im curious as well

Same thing that happens to everything nowadays, from human relationships to history and culture, people just don't give enough of a shit to make even a minimal effort to preserve it.

maybe we just don't truly appreciate something until it's gone

It's a minecraft server, socrates

No one appreciates it when it's gone either, they just flip to the next channel.

Hey, woolysocks here (admin/owner of sadcraft)

truth is, playerbase kind of died off, minecraft updated and plugins did not, hosting was $$$, perfect storm so i closed the whole thing

maybe i'll make a new server later, but for now im just chilling. it was fun playing with everybody, i hope we can meet again

Attached: AcXQLhXe_400x400.jpg (376x376, 20K)

have you talked to death grapes? i just want to know if shes doing okay

is this Kamsa?

i've seen her around on other servers, lynngemstone right?

Attached: Arthur+the+aardvark+arthur+from+his+original+style+to+the_7e907a_5264444.png (600x423, 284K)

no, who is kamsa?

whos lynngemstone? i'm talking about someone called "death grapes". is lynngemstone their new name?

holy shit woolly
can you share the world save file at least
I don't want it to end

i do have the worldsave, but no way to share such a large file

ill post it here if i find a way

thats her in game name

darn, could you do it over MEGA or something?

my computer doesnt like mega, i could never get it to work

i remember mega worked briefly and i uploaded the 2.0 server map

i lost the link but its out there somehwere

I have a throwaway email address if that helps