Any small people here?

Any small people here?

4'11 85 lbs here

Don't even feel like the same species as other people sometimes.

Attached: AnimatedFairHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif (263x272, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yesstyle.com/en/home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5'9" and 160lbs. I feel you.

hi smol femanon

And what's wild is compared to me you're huge. I would terrified if I had to do anything physical with you.

hello

Wtf would I do to you physically? Compete with you in midget-sumo? I'm not a violent person, bro.

Be my smol GF plz
Oregon?

where do smol girls shop for clothes? the kids section?

She is flirting with you, autist. She ia talking about sex.

I don't know. A game of dodge ball? Anything I used to be forced to do in PE class in school?

Sometimes yeah actually. All of my real clothes are from the petite section though. It's a lot easier to wear kid's basics than it is to pay more for stuff that never really fits anyway.

not entirely

>not entirely
Well I guess that means partially flirting and wanting to have sex.

>she
roflcopters

Maybe I'm just in that kind of mood. I did make a thread after all. I wouldn't if I wasn't wanting a little attention.

>Sometimes yeah actually. All of my real clothes are from the petite section though. It's a lot easier to wear kid's basics than it is to pay more for stuff that never really fits anyway.
oh my god that is adorable

Well if this isn't a goof then are you in the U.S., Bridget?

It not's like I wear stuff that says princess on it or graphic tees all the time. It's just simple basics. Really if you don't fit into the normal sizes you're stuck in plain clothes. Whether you're small or big.

It's weird being 6'3, the meme is short girls always go for tall guys but it's actually tall girls only go for you. Cute girls just kind of ignore you or make some dumb comment like "wow you're tall" or some stupid shit where they compare their height to yours.
Wish I had a mini gf or they would at least flirt back with me. PLaying dress up would be my second favorite thing to do to her. I would find someone online who does doll clothes or costumes, someone used to working with weird ratios, then pay them to make all sorts of qt outfits. A petite ginger in my life, it's all I crave.

Attached: lrDvoWnUeYkS3ASyLHbmwB_AJIsQXo1ufKFaFe1NyMQ.jpg (640x640, 55K)

what about dresses? would you have to like get a dress custom made for you or something

>bridget
What?

I've never been crazy into tall dudes. Normal sized is plenty for me. Tall guys are honestly just too intimidating and literally distant. Though I'm sure if I got to know a real tall guy then it wouldn't make a difference.

Mostly I just wear the smallest ones I can find and they're a little long. I've had stuff fitted before for important things but usually I just go with it being a little big. Plus youth dresses are becoming more and more like adult dresses which has helped a few times.

How do I get a short gf

My ex was 4 11

I remember taking her on vacation and holding her like a baby in the pool cause she was too short to stand in it, i remember it as a sweet experience

After dating for 5 years i can definitely say that everyone and her family would treat her like a child and it showed

I don't know. I haven't had one before.

My dad will still carry me to my bed if I fall asleep on the couch. I get kid treatment from time to time but mostly from people who think I'm just a kid.

>everyone and her family would treat her like a child and it showed
I would do the same

do smol girls like that sex position where guy picks you up and bangs you

I've thought about it a little but I've never had the chance to try it, or anything related to sex.

Wanna try with me :^)

I'm 5'2 except I'm male.

Attached: 1533624752759.jpg (475x475, 91K)

post boipucci orilakd

Probably not. I'm a bit of a prude.

My little brother is 5'3 now. Thinking about his denial when it comes to size makes me a little sad. He used to be convinced that he would get way bigger.

In what world is 5'9 short, some Scandinavian shithole?

>5'8" and 230

I sure let myself fucking go. Jesus christ my neck is begining to melt. I just took up smoking again, cut off soda energy drinks, and am eating much less bready shit.

my ex-wife was your height. Weight was probably the same too. She looked like Dana Scully from the X-files. (Gillian Anderson i think?)

Attached: 9fc699b4607c2230a775e9dfda1a6f6002d020dd3007a09bb9809a5542a25d93.jpg (681x675, 88K)

hmm i'm 5'5 and honestly i dont feel short. i know its short but i just dont feel it. i live in NY and i think its just theres so many short and tall people here that i never genuinely feel small.

are you in the us, tiny op?

wanting attention = wanting sex confirmed

I know of a petitie webshop that has really nice clothing for smaller women. But that depends on your style i guess. I used to shop on this website too when i weighed less (im the 5'8" 230 lubtard)

Tiny family genetics, poor bastard

No. I'm not a twink I'm stocky.
At least he's taller than me.

What race are you? Are you a midget? With the bulbous head and everything?

Try sitting down when you talk to them. You are too far away.

>What race are you?
White or Irish and Italian
>Are you a midget?
No, under 4'10 is midget area and when you start looking disproportionate.

Yikes looking for compliments

It's hard to keep your body in shape if you aren't tall. Luckily I grew without much and my stomach never got used to eating anything other than small servings.

I am

Kind of. More like sex is attention, I think that's how it works. Haven't done it.

Yeah I've shopped online a few times but it never fits quite right. It's hard to shop online for clothes.

Yeah he never had a fair chance. :(

this but unironically

You seem sorta sweet. Where in the US?

Average height but skinny. 5'11 140. I relate to what you say, i feel like an alien and even feel short around 6'+ people.

Midwest, don't expect much from me though.

try this site. It should suit you well and you can westernize it to your fashion on what you like to wear.

yesstyle.com/en/home.html

Its an asian website all in english translation, really well made and i have shopped on here several times, as well as my current wife shopped on here (she is 6ft tall).

all me btw just to let you know i havent abandoned this thread. There is always hope where there is a sense of fashion.

Alot of the clothes i bought from here obviously dont fit me anymore, so i donated them to my oldest son. He selected what he liked and donated the rest to goodwill.

I appreciate it! I'll have to do some shopping later. For now I'm just relaxing before it's time to sleep.

no problem, hope you enjoy as much as i have throughout the last 10 years visiting this asian site!

>under 5ft and 120 ibs.
I feel you

Now if only I could find a gf this size

Attached: 96ca2f88862478549e1011803bb299ef.gif (540x304, 796K)

At 5'2 you can't be a male, only a "male"

I'm a foot and a half taller than you qt, I want to hold you.

5'3 100 pound male.

ey my man. I'm 5'4, 102 lbs

same dude. what a shit roll.

Jesus christ you're huge.

I've only interacted with people your size from a distance. As in standing next to them.

So do what all the other comically small women do, and hook up with a 6'4 douchelord who asks for your number while getting his dick sucked by some random ho

>tfw 6'2 200lbs (90 kg)

don't feel jelly i have a genetic hunchback
when i get the surgery to straighten my back i'll probably be 6'4 ish which sounds nuts to me

>No. I'm not a twink I'm stocky
what you weigh, fuccboi?

lmao alright
yeah just gotta keep on trucking
somewhere between 140 and 150

>be in leafland
>be 200lbs 6ft tall
>lived in two large towns in two provinces
>80% of all women are over 5'6"

I just can't deal with it. I have this attraction to things I considered feminine, like being short and thin. When a woman is shorter and thinner, it seems to magnify my basic kinda caveman-brain instincts of protection and being gentle. When there is a girl that's cute and smol I tend to keep my distance because I know she's like OP and most likely spooked by the size difference I crave.

Attached: 1355901257743.jpg (800x600, 346K)

Please femanon let me hold you, I can protect you.

POST THAT DICK NIGGA, AND THEM ABS, POST EM

Youre just bitchy they might tell you no

Big guys are intimidating. My dad isn't big and there's all that stuff about looking for your parents in partners. Maybe I'm just too comfortable with guys a little less far away from me size wise.

Pretty sure you're reading more into it than what's actually going on. Also, I meet or interact with women socially maybe two or three times per year, my statistics are pretty much all looking at OkCupid matches. By socially interact, I mean when I'm somewhere that doesn't have self-checkout.

There's no real "tell me no" or "being bitchy" going on here. I've gone 2D because they're as real as 3D at this point.

fuck off chad, do you want your son to be a manlet? just date someone your height you cunt

Attached: 448C366E-6910-4FF8-B60D-CD6D642C099E.png (593x635, 210K)

Fuck your burger units.
>160cm
>40kg
Just fucking end me already

Attached: 300.jpg (540x960, 49K)

why are you despairing over being desirable

>why are you despairing over being a manlet
Gee user I don't fucking know

time to become the gf user

This. I'm a 5'6 male and even think about my height irl.

lol you're the same height as 13 year old girls.
That really sucks user, do you at least have a good peepee or other things to make up for it?

6'1 180 pound femanon here. Shut the fuck up. Shut the actual fuck up. I might as well be a fucking man but here you are bitching like "woe is me, guys think I'm tiny and adorable, boohoo". Fuck you! I've never had a boyfriend my entire life, I've never even kissed anybody because I'm so fucking huge and all men want is someone tiny and adorable like you so shut the fuck up!

40 kg? You really should lift and eat more user, that's way too tiny.

i've never measured my pp because i'm scared but it's proportionate to the rest of my body.
>"woe is me, guys think I'm tiny and adorable, boohoo"
so true actually even if you are larping

Did you just come here to brag? Is that what it is? That you wanted attention? I fucking hate this board nowadays.Fuck you!

think you replied to the wrong person

Yeah nvm, you're the short guy. Fuck you too tho.

what why what did i do

Attached: 1545623770598.png (271x235, 42K)

For being another puny girl loving asshole like every other guy on the planet

i do love girls you got me there

6ft 6in lankcel here.

where do I collect my harem?

>4'11 85 lbs here
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

cool, can I hook you up with my friend who's 6'5 and wants a 6 foot+ gf?

What? Like I'm any less of one?

What? Out of convenience instead of out of genuine interest? Eat a dick

BITCH PLEASE
I was disappointed when I came to the realization I will never have an amazon gf cause amazons don't exist.
Tall girls are great as long as they look good.
If you've got issues it's something to do with your looks, not your height.

Gimme your contact bish

Attached: 152CM.jpg (844x772, 83K)

I don't want to peg you, I want to be seen as adorable and cute as any other girl would, leave me the fuck alone

yes. can someone who's 6'1 be considered a girl? you have no girly qualities.

I don't want to be pegged and I'm an inch taller than you.
If you're cute, you'll be treated accordingly, now gimme your contact.

>if you're cute you'll be treated accordingly
See

ahh shut up! just go to like the alps or something. sometimes you just have to get over these things at some point. youre such a child.

aren't most female models pretty tall?

reeeeeeee
shut up you faggot, I'm trying to get her to talk to me, it's not gonna work if you're telling her she can't be cute

It's the best way to display the clothes, not because the girls are hot. They're just walking hangers pretty much.

That was me, don't try and trick me into thinking I can be cute. Tricking someone into thinking they can be good enough when they aren't is one of the meanest things a person can do to another person.

I meant to say when they can't be, my bad.

i'm also 4'11! it's pretty great, although sometimes there are some really pretty skirts i can't wear because if i hemmed them, they would be ruined.

Attached: labradorite.jpg (425x425, 14K)

HEY! HEY! HEY!
I won't trick you!
I want to get to know you, and see if you're cute or not.
It's already sorta cute that you so desperately want to be cute but struggle due to your height.