How are you fuck heads doing? Tell me about your day or something

How are you fuck heads doing? Tell me about your day or something

Attached: 1562287175527.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I'm doing pretty good. Watching YouTube, planning to go to bed soon. Didn't do much today. I did start watching Serial Experiments Lain today though, watched 2 episodes, I'm liking it so far.
How about you, OP? Nice OP image.

Attached: bubbles.jpg (518x564, 36K)

whats with all the evangelion posting lately????
i just finished the show and you fuckheads are taunting me for not finishing the movies yet FFS

Today one of my co workers that's always out to bust my balls, busted my balls. He asked me if i played fifa. The motherfucker. He then asked if i wanted to game share with him. It needs to stop! Make it stop, i don't actually play the ps4, it's just in my room. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've been thinking about making my own imageboard, to try to recapture the feel I remember from old Jow Forums.

I'm lonely, my favorite person came online late and then left, my mom has company, and I really just want a hug from someone I care about

How'd you like the show? I've only watched End of Evangelion myself, and I thought it was great, still have yet to watch Rebuild.

thats because this entire website is a psyop to blacklight you user.

ah shit i meant to say gaslight, goddamn my drunk brain i can't even get that shit right

>go to bed at 6:30
>wake up at 9 because I have to pee
>fuck
>watch tech videos on Youtube until 1 pm, barely even awake
>nap until 5 pm
>grab cane, walk to liquor store and pick up my usual
>get home
>crack one open and play Fire Emblem
>get about a third into the bottle
>"Oh, wait, I have half a bottle next to the nightstand still."
>working through older half bottle now while I play the new Smash character and listen to shitty love songs
>made and ate rice in there somewhere but I forget when exactly

Attached: 1433487291690.jpg (260x320, 31K)

Thats a fantastic show user, also im doinng alright
pee on him
sounds cool
ask your mom
sounds like a fun night

Attached: 1562120477484.gif (400x173, 1.82M)

My entire life for the past decade has pretty much just been fixing software bugs. I decided to go to seminary to mix things up.

>ask your mom
She has her bf over

It was pretty good. Worked on my house in Minecraft.

My autism has actually become a problem.
I have way too much difficulty approaching people and asking for help. I have way too much difficulty communicating my feelings. It takes months and months for a sentence to emerge if I'm actively trying. I'm unironically bad at talking to people.
I can deal with the sensory and motor quirks. I have that down-pat. I can deal with the issues of day to day living, as bad at taking care of myself as I am. It's just a matter of habit and discipline.
But this part is seriously turning into an issue I need to fix. I don't know how. I'm an adult. I never had help with this.

Some chick I have been talking to for months randomly tells me she needs around $100 or she will go to jail because she did not pay back the bank. I am not sure wheter to believe it or not.

I think im going to die soon senpai. Heart feels funny like about to give out

I ruined my own birthday.
My dad had lined up a concert for us to go to together. He told me not to make any plans for the evening of my birthday, so I didn't. He was gonna make it a surprise, but I really didn't want that, so he just told me it was a classical music concert and I agreed because I didn't want to be a dick about it.
To be honest, a classical music concert really doesn't interest me and I just saw it as something to get through for the sake of not being an asshole.
But I wanted to see my cousins today, too, so I went to the beach with them around noon. I had a good time, and the day they had lined up for me was PERFECT, but I was anxious the whole day about getting home on time for the concert. I didn't look forward to it at all, but I didn't want to hurt my dad's feelings.
The anxiety hung over my head the whole day. I knew I would be late, and I knew my dad would be angry and hurt. I knew I would get chewed out and guilt-tripped over it. I was beating myself up preemptively the whole day about how he had gone out of his way and made plans and I was going to ruin it. I was stewing all morning remembering allbthenother times I got punished or yelled at on my birthday or just had it taken away altogether. I kept refusing nice things like stopping to get ice cream or coffee or getting something to eat because I didn't want to be late.
As the deadline approached, I started getting quiet and anxious and the conversation and the laughter stopped. I made everybody stress to get me home in anxious silence. Fuck, I'm hungry. I never even opened my beer.
I feel like crying but I also just feel numb. We never stopped and got coffee. I never had a picnic with my dad, and I didn't even wind up going to the concert. I wound up making him feel bad anyway, I stressed out over something that didn't even happen, I made my cousins stress forget me back home, I cut short a day that I want back so badly now, I made everybody's day worse, and I'm not even happy.

Attached: 1564188998434.jpg (608x811, 216K)

Didnt read shit back to plebbit mr faggot lurk moar

I never stopped by and saw the uncle I share a birthday with. I never called my aunt's or my sisters or my friends out of state. That anxiety dominated the whole fucking day. There was never any cake. Nobody sang "happy birthday." There was nothing to unwrap and no cards.
I wish I had just stayed at the beach all day with my little cousins. I wish we had just done whatever and that I didn't have a deadline to stress about today.
When I got back, it was a minute from when we had to leave and I hurriedly left the car, still in my swim trunks and a sandy hoodie, and I was told to change and that they wouldn't let me in looking like that. I don't even remember how, but eventually I just broke down and admitted that I didn't even want to go.
Today fucking sucked. I regret all of it.

Fuck you. I was asked how my day was.

To start things, I started shitting green because of a shitty hangover from the other day, my parents found out I was drinking and lost a lot of trust in me, I got scammed and lost money, and some fag on the darkweb is running around with my info. I also haven't talked to my friends in a good while, i haven't talked to girls in a good year or so and ive been distancing myself from everybody
>Could have been better

I had a fight with my girlfriend earlier today because she wouldn't answer her phone for about 3 1/2 hours

That's not really the issue, rather than when she did answer the explanation I got was pretty shitty
I'm pretty fucking sure she's lying to me and the anxiety is kind of killing me

Attached: 1499485734431.jpg (556x800, 122K)

Trust your instincts. Don't get gaslit.

It's midnight. I should probably get some sleep

She's so fucking good at that
Whenever we get into a fight she just ignores whatever questions I pop her way and just insults me and keeps getting angrier

This can go on for hours
By the end I am tired of that shit and just give in to the easiest solution to just gtfo

Dump the cunt. You're better than this. I don't care if you're a neckbearded burn victim with no money, a trap fetish, no job, and trenchfoot. You are still better than this.

I'm so fucking bored all the time and the weed man keeps ignoring me. At least I got to hang out with a couple friends for a bit tho

I finally got to see a bear wandering around while I was working today. That was definitely the highlight of my day

just woke up, I'm at work currently. dreamt I feel in love with the perfect girl so that sucks

woke up hungover, moved into the next room, the lights and computer were still on for some reason. that happens sometimes, at least there wasnt alcohol spilled on the floor.
Walked to the library to return a book, walked to the store and picked up a can of soup and an orange. Walked home and spent the rest of the day staring off into space, shitposting, and playing runescape.
everything is over. it's almost time