All the lonely robots here would find love if they would just open their hearts out to a lonely tranny...

All the lonely robots here would find love if they would just open their hearts out to a lonely tranny, robots and transbots are made for each other.

Attached: 1547386484987.png (847x1200, 167K)

I don't like dick user..

Attached: blackstare.jpg (121x189, 9K)

i'm sure a transbot would help, but i kinda really want to impregnate my wife and hold her hand while she births our child.

So you would date a tranny that had SRS, then?

Most trannies seem picky desu, if I can't get a woman I doubt I'll get a tranny

>get tons of adds on discord
>all of them ghost once they see my unpassing man face

Attached: memeo.gif (600x450, 140K)

do you really just need a friend bandage?

an inside out dick is still a dick

What I really need is death

It's just a male without a dick then, less gay but still a male and very gay.

So no.

Attached: blackmorelookingdown.png (471x608, 705K)

trannies have severe psychological problems
imagine what it takes to be in denial of your biological reality

don't know why you would be looking for someone to get attached to you emotionally if you're just planning to end it

I WANT to kill myself, but I won't.

>Have a force of habit where I call people I don't like faggots.
>Every tranny I have ever been around gets super butthurt about it even if they know I'm trying to not say it around them.
It's just easier not to bother.

Attached: 1564174575265.jpg (273x357, 21K)

man, i wish you didn't want to kill yourself though...

ew, trannies should never get srs ever. With the dick they can be hot for a tranny, without the dick they're just a manly woman with a fucked up """vagina"""

Yo me too being mentally healthy would be a dream come true. All I really need is to be rid of the desire to be a girl and I'd be good to go but it won't go away!!!

>Dating a tranny
>No dick
What's the point?

where does that desire come from, in your opinion?

Being raised by 5 women in the household vs 1 man, if anything. I already showed signs of a feminine personality in childhood so it has to be something from the start of my life.

Do they actually want relationships though?

you should talk more about that. Wass there a noticeable difference in how you were treated vs the girls in the household?

>6'1 big hairy guy
>small dick

Yeah the trannies are just lining up. Any trannies in Oregon?

They just tried to raise me like a normal boy, I dunno. I was babby, how am I supposed to remember?

Attached: Karen539.jpg (437x666, 35K)

I'd rather drench myself in gasoline and set myself on fire then to touch a tranny or a trap. I hate those entitled brats

Attached: BAF01FDC-5F1D-4B76-98D0-3F5D988841F2.jpg (218x231, 20K)

there is nothing wrong with small pp

Attached: Karen213.jpg (934x982, 80K)

Okay, where's my smol tranny gf then?

>YWN BE SMOL
>YWN BE A QT
I want this life to END

Attached: Karen486.jpg (1915x1079, 115K)

why not work on doing the most with the body you have instead of lamenting your lack of the one you idealize?

I am
I have done a lot
It's not enough to please me

Add me instead user, i dont mind If you pass,i just need a fren

Ok I guess
Bandage#6422

We'd be e dating with no real chance of meeting so the dick part doesn't even bother me, it's more the fact that every tranny I've ever met just had horrible attitude and mental problems and just wasn't worth the effort trying to talk to.