I just really, really want to be loved by a cute girl

I just really, really want to be loved by a cute girl

Attached: IMG_0506.jpg (564x564, 57K)

Women like this are always good for a pump and dump

are you an attractive person?

I'm not staggeringly handsome but I think I have a good facial structure

Nope. I tried to get into shape but my face is quite ugly. Like objectively ugly.

Possible chance
Not saying no chance, but find someone with a better heart

How is that possible? I am out of school and I know 0 women other than my own mother.

What do? (T.T)

I'm pretty sure I know the girls in the photo

It's always a cute girl isn't it. And if she's not cute, she's not even human to you.

Attached: 1563538032141.jpg (525x746, 84K)

Not that user, but my literal only standards are that she's 1) not fat 2) not mentally disabled 3) not terribly deformed. I'm 100% willing to overlook the third one if we emotionally click though.

I almost had a fucking heart attack because the girl in the picture looks identical to me.

Being doxxed is one of my greatest fears. Don't post that picture again.

wrong board you stinking cunt

Neck yourself incel.

Begging you.

Kek I look like the uglier version of this girl.
I had my dad cut my bangs (big mistake) below the eyebrow and he cut that shit so short I look like a fucking mentally ill sjw goth patient.

Wow you must look like me then

Hello twin

can i just like, make eye contact with you face to face to like 7-8 minutes every day?

>overlooking deformities but not fatness which can actually be fixed easily
What is up with you people jesus christ

Attached: 1563118261357.gif (200x86, 712K)

fembots look like that?
maybe things aren't so bad boys

They're trannies and/or LARPers, don't fall for it.

If you don't love yourself, no one will.

Misplaced, blind confidence does not mean you love yourself. Cute girls don't love you because you are unlovable. You likely don't have many friends. You are likely unpleasant to be around, and not (just) because you are ugly.

Read books on social skills, learn empathy so that others might want to actually be around you, and go to therapy. or kys it doesnt make a difference.

all girls are human anonette

Everyone wants to be loved OP.

>I love you robert
>yes, but you're my sister
Would be much funnier, they look identical.

It is not gonna happen overnight user, you gotta work for it. Start working and your personality and appearance and maybe it will happen

WouId you please be my girIfriend?

Fatness is usually also a sign of some mental problems. At the very least, I'm not and never was fat, so I can at least have the pride of being picky with that. Also fat girls at this level of dating never lose weight.

We all do, I hope you get yours user, as well as I

Hmmmmmmmm i'm gonna say no.

this was meant for my b

are you vodka

Yes I am vodka.

I jerked off to your pic a few times

I was gunna ask if you were wholesomeegf
God these e girls all look the same pls hug me and say it will all be alright. you can too I just need love reeee

I never knew that if you link somethingin a spoiler it turns red. That is pretty cool desu

Attached: 9AF14EF1-24FD-45EC-81D0-91259A5FDFB4.png (790x837, 242K)

we are gonna make it bro. There are enough dumb girls for all of us

I do not even care if she is dumb or smart. I have never had a gf, never had a girl touch me lovingly, never had one say I love you and after a while it just grows on you. I was fine at first but I cannot take it anymore. I do not care about being alone. I just want to be alone with one woman I can love and cherish.

If you won't be my gf, I'll, uhh, I'll kill myself

Attached: 5FC0587E-504C-4C0B-8852-90A92DBC3A1A.jpg (750x834, 490K)

Is that what sub 9/10 men look like to women?

You've said this a million times.

My answer is still no.

its not that great, they cause problems and the allure of the looks grows old, plus if theyre really hot youll get jelly from all the people hitting on them
also dont forget that no matter how hot someone is, there is someone else somewhere who is sick of their bullshit

Not him btw
>the way you type
>the exclusivity of your response
>the way you look
>The vibe you give off with your posts
Lol. You seem to be THE definition of e girl. I only know three others as perfect to the stereotype as you. I wish I could just observe your life for a week.

Attached: AAE90779-A5A8-4D72-99B1-EFFD01895145.jpg (960x859, 74K)

I meant to reply to Posting an unrelated pic to the post wait time goes down

Attached: 25269CA9-3B24-4101-9A8E-939FBE600CC1.png (750x737, 678K)

>I wish I could just observe your life for a week.
You would see me laying in bed on my phone/laptop listening to music, shitposting, playing vidya, and coping with depression

Yes. But the interactions you have with men and occasionally other women would be neat. Also the rants about depression and mixed taste in music that ranges from god tier to steaming pile of shit tier. It is usually just pretty fun to me. E girls are not my type romantically but usually make fun friends for the ironic banter. Also my favorite part is as I mentioned, the way guys fawn and obsess over them. You get a ton of cool stories. My apologies for the disorganization of this post.

>interactions you have with men
Men do not fawn over me in real life. That's just an online thing that i'm pretty sure happens to anyone who is not a straight male.

>not in real life
That is a shame. There were two girls I knew who had that. One had two guys from r9k stalk her which was neat. One even used to post pics he took of her on r9k while she walked around the city.
Online it depends. I think with a stereotypical e girl it is more frequent and because of the uniqueness of them compared to women in real life combined with higher competition, the anonymous factor, and the fact that these are usually more damaged and less sane men, they obsess over them harder. If I were an e girl it would be tempting to not take advantage of men (though I would feel bad).

To add, usually in my experience at least, girls online will have one or two orbiter stories whereas e girls will get new orbiter stories at least once a week.

Which is exactly why I stated in my previous post that being doxxed is a big fear of mine. I don't want a bunch of mentally unhinged desperate guys stalking me or worse.

i'd fuck this semen demon and choke her at the same time untill her eyes revulse and she pisses herself.

Attached: 1564331038301.png (600x699, 426K)

Actually one of the funniest things was that one of the stalkers had no idea she browsed Jow Forums. He was in a class with her and started making posts. It sounded like her so I told this girl and she was like
>wat. Ask him (insert questions)
So I started and after asking a few it turned out that he was the kid who sat behind her in math. From there things got a little worse but she wound up hitting him when it took it too far then never showed up to class again. But that is smart of you. You gotta be safe with your personal life and only give out real information to people you trust. That is part of why I an glad to be a guy. I have been meeting up with some Jow Forums and omegle people irl this summer and usually we have a nice little trip and I have some lovely memories. This may be my best summer.

Well aren't you the lucky one.

>Well aren't you the lucky one.
Naw. It is just balancing out. I spent half of 2018 in recovery from accidnets.

Accidents*
I spelled it wrong. What games do you play user or is that too doxxing?

Attached: FDB95084-3DAF-436A-BFF7-5E09C9BA58CD.jpg (847x599, 52K)

I play league of legends and dead by daylight.

Who do you main? I quit for a bit but used to be a tahm jungle main. (It worked really well, especially before the scuttle delay)
>dead by daylight
Have you thought of playing HUNT?

Fuck, also checked the quads of 4