Cardi b with no makeup

cardi b with no makeup

Attached: Cardi_B_with_no_makeup.jpg (663x558, 69K)

looks like e.t

looks like an Australian aboriginie

even with makeup she's ugly

We all know what she looks like without makeup. Her sister is more attractive. Her sister also doesn't have a giant peacock tattoo on her entire leg and ass. I still like Cardi B's music though and how informed she is on politics. She doesn't have a good grasp of English but she's smart.

Attached: A1D9BD2A-24F6-4F31-918B-FD561031DCEE.jpg (507x837, 291K)

Why does looking at this picture make me chuckle?

jesus christ she looks bad. what could possibly make her eyes look like that? I doubt she's addicted to drugs or sleep deprived.

She could quite possibly be sleep deprived. A lot of entertainers are.

You're not wrong about that. No idea why they're trying to force people to think she's hot in any way.

Makeup damages the skin. Notice how neither men nor children have faces that look like death.

Skin needs its oils and it needs to breathe. Makeup and the constant wiping and removing of oils essentially strangles the skin and fucks the pores with unnatural chemicals.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

HOLY CRAP SHE LOOKS DREADFUL!
>Eyes sunken in
>nose is too large
>dark circles around the eyes

Why would anyone find this woman attractive?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (800x450, 201K)

Its strange to me how cardi b comes out of no where and is suddenly on top of the radio charts. Someone like logic made tape after tape to get a following and this hoe just comes from no where but a stripper pole. Hmmmmm

Attached: 1561247576912.jpg (447x480, 38K)

Because someone like logic doesn't have mass appeal. He's a weird looking mulatto who looks more like a nerdy white kid than a rapper. He's a real hip hop head, which isn't attractive to suburban rap casuals who only like rap for the aesthetic, and these days, the radio only really plays club and party music, so you're only going to get one style of rap or R&B on there at a time.

Btw I don't get why people judge cardi b for being a stripper. Most female rappers were strippers at some point. Eve, Trina, Lil Kim. Stripping is like the female version of the drug dealer/gangbanger backstory.

What do people expect? She looks like a goblin with makeup on, it's not going to get better when she removes it.

I tried to tell my ex this. Bitch would go to sleep with makeup on then have to spend an hour applying it the next day because her skin looked bad without it. I probably spent a few hundred hours of my life waiting on her to slap her face on and it would still look like caked shit half the time. NEVER dating a girl who's into makeup ever again. All the prettiest girls wear minimal makeup.

>weird looking mulatto
That's what Cardi is, basically just a white dude clinging on to the last roots of some long distant black relative.

>Most female rappers were strippers at some point
Doesn't make Cardi look better, just shows how trash the rap industri is, and especially the women part.

It really is just trash. Some of it can be catchy, but that just makes it worse. Like, after a few nights of hitting the local nightlife, Plain Jane and Cardi B's, "deez is blood shoes/i don't dance/i make money move" can get carved into my brain for the next handful of hours.

logic is a tryhard eminem wanna be faggot. joyner is way better than him.

Absolutely. Some products contain SLS, a chemical routinely used in... car cleaning products.

Regular make up serves a woman well in the short term, but the payoff comes in the form of faster wrinkles.

All is vanity.

IIt's all manufactured. To what ends, who knows. The music is unlistenable, as is her voice and general cadence. Nothing she says is even remotely intelligent either. She must have been the winner of some kind of indiscriminatory lottery.

>I still like Cardi B's music

Attached: 1547617589738.jpg (1024x756, 70K)

>implying thotiana isnt kino
nikki pls go