WAHHHH SOME BITCH IN HIGHSCHOOL CHEATED ON ME AND NOW I THINK EVERY GIRL IS A CHEATER WAHHHH

>WAHHHH SOME BITCH IN HIGHSCHOOL CHEATED ON ME AND NOW I THINK EVERY GIRL IS A CHEATER WAHHHH

Attached: 1564454942923.jpg (381x353, 66K)

Not on me but with me

Don't need to be cheated on to know every woman is essentially a whore, just don't be a sub80IQ brainlet, but that IS the bellcurve of mediocrity as most normalfags are afterall so....

>NO STOP LEARNING FROM YOUR EXPERIENCES AAAAAAAAAA

>thinking from experience is a bad thing
You must be a roastie. I've only ever truly loved one girl and she turned out to be a complete cunt. I've fucked other girls after her and they were cheating on their bf's with me. My heart has been stomped into a pancake. Fuck you

The realm of possibility for cheating still exists, even with one who swears her complete loyalty to you. People who have experienced this strange phenomena of the female brain are either wary with the intent to steer clear of a potential repeated experience. Essentially, they just give up trying. Then you have people who will try again and maybe again, and they are controlling because they do not have trust for their partner for the delusions in their mind after repeatedly being shitted on by women without a cause.
Or you have those go-getters who don't give up and don't give a damn either way, if they get cheated on or not. They know that if someone betrays them, they can instantly forget about them and not cry about it.

Shit, dude. I'd fuck that wojack.

thats nice user really nice

Attached: 1564490123349.png (620x453, 79K)

Ok but have you meet EVERY woman? No you havent.
Maybe you should be a better person,then girls wouldnt cheat on you.

They unironically are. Slut brainwashing in full effect.

>WAHHH DON'T GENERALISE BECAUSE THERE'S ONE IN HUNDRED THAT'S DIFFERENT WAHHH

Attached: notallx.jpg (326x234, 22K)

Both made me lol

saved

>1 in 100
that's a p charitable statistic, famalam.

>Ok but have you meet EVERY woman?
This, even if you can't date every of 7 billion women on Earth to find the right one you should at least try.

>that's a p charitable statistic, famalam.
let's turn it into a womenhate thread

Attached: 275984729549857.jpg (1080x1265, 258K)

That just makes me hate white females,not just women.

>white
no problem. here you go

Attached: 4549712354654354.png (1054x1214, 1.3M)

Please dont infest my thread with reposts. Find new content. Thats what this board is for,phone posting kiddo.

keep seething, roastie :^)
originando balsamico

Attached: 1504113037614.png (543x486, 152K)

I am not white knighting though. I am just saying oist original content. Unless you cant of course.

why fix it if it ain't broke
origanal pipanal

Attached: 1519810371159.png (1040x944, 522K)

What type of pussy shit is this why would you block her name out youre lucky I dont remember it fag

>Maybe you should be a better person,then girls wouldnt cheat on you.
you have to be a roastie

Attached: 60558850_1258049231027620_3013001884077129728_n.jpg (476x199, 11K)

Look at it like this: if you dont want to fall off your bike,get better at riding your bike.

that's a better argument, but do you really think that it's the men's fault if a woman cheat?

If you arent a proper man then she isnt going to act like a proper woman.

Got it wrong, thought you meant getting another bike, this is retarded. There are people that cheat, there are people that do not cheat, either way woman are not worth the effort

Its ok ESL fren,you'll comprehend emgkish some day. Noe go back to mowing lawns for 50$ and wasting it on cheap piss water.

Nope, that shows weak character and how entitled they are, if you don't like or respect someone to be in a relationship anymore you need to end it before going to the next, this only shows that the thot thinks she is entitled to the dudes money, or some other thing she desires.

nice ad hominem there thot, good to see how retarded you truly are

It is human nature to be greedy, deceitful, and what have you. It is something even religion and sceience cant fix. It is something people will always be.

>EVERY GIRL IS A CHEATER

It's not necessary for *every* girl to be a cheater.

The life lesson of being cheated on isn't that every girl is a cheater. It's that it's out of your control and impossible to predict in advance, and if your emotions are telling you to trust, your emotions are trying to fuck you up.

womens intelligence doesnt follow a bell curve. 90% of them are average in terms of.. literally everything which means once you meet one you pretty much meet them all. the other 10% are not worth searching for

>It is human nature to be greedy, deceitful, and what have you. It is something even religion and sceience cant fix. It is something people will always be.

But then that brings us full circle in this argument, to a point where the OP "baby character" isn't a baby, but a realist.

You arent taking this conversation seriously so i am not taking you seriously.

noone takes women seriously

>everyone i disagree with is a woman
Back to b or whatever r/ you crawled out of you filthy election tourist.

i said why i think your argument makes no sense and why there is no excuse for cheating, wtf is a serious conversation?

It is human nature to reproduce, so raping is ok?

>intelligence correlates with personality
yikes. so you wouldn't know the difference between a crack whore in her 40s and a church girl in her late teens?

Yes actually itbis because might is right. If yoy cant defend yourself you dont deserve the life youve been given.

>in my experience, woman A is a slut. therefore, woman B is a slut
???

good pasta
have some more images

Attached: 1494840502673.jpg (474x575, 104K)

more like
>in my experience, woman A is a slut. therefore, woman B could be a slut too

Attached: 1504112634706.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>>in my experience, woman A is a slut. therefore, woman B is a slut

But that's not the actual formula. The actual formula is:

>In my experience, woman A is a slut, and I failed to foresee this. Therefore, if right now I believe woman B is not a slut, I can't trust my own evaluation of her and should proceed as if it's possible that she is a slut and I just haven't figured that out yet.

This user gets it. Good job beating me to the punch.

But what are the odds? You'd need an accurate and large sample to figure that out. You're skipping that part because you're intellectually lazy.

>6(You)
Being cautious is good, but preemptively accusing people of things you're afraid of them doing is stupid.

>bro where's like the proof bro
imagine looking for scientific studies on female sluttery. what's next, my little intellectual? studies on whether people betray their best friends for money?
you gave me a good chuckle

Attached: 1438483630040.jpg (250x245, 17K)

>Being cautious is good, but preemptively accusing people of things you're afraid of them doing is stupid.

Right, but your approach to relationships will be totally different after you make this realization. (Mine is the more longer-winded one.)

There is a marked difference in the way you will behave in a relationship if you enter into it believing "This girl might cheat on me, and based on my prior history I'll never see it coming," and if you enter into it believing "This girl is so special and different and she's my soulmate and I trust her completely and I know she'd never cheat on me." Once you learn from your experience, you know that the second guy is a simp and a patsy.

The problem is that having the second mindset is what a lot of guys *define* as love. It's the mindset of limerence - and if you don't have that mindset, you won't have the feelings associated *with* limerence. For people who expect to feel that way when they're in a "real" relationship, learning from the experience is the same as learning never to take another relationship seriously again.

Of course, unlike me, those people don't want to write walls of text, so they simplify this sentiment down to "Women are sluts, so I'm not going to bother."

Based user, but I also think that you have to be careful with your skepticism as to not permanently signal worry about betrayal, which in turn signals a lack of trust, and could inevitably lead to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The skepticism has to either be throttled (kept in moderation) or concealed. The other alternative is keeping your girl on her toes by having the opportunity to cheat on her instead withouth cheating on her (that way, if she does do something wrong, you can easily retaliate).

This western world of thottery is a dangerous one and requires us men to turn into borderline sociopathic piles of shit or rot away in loneliness, as miserable as it sounds.

Attached: ultrachad.png (400x472, 98K)

>"i-im not a w-woman!"

Attached: 1494444682940.jpg (484x382, 21K)

Not an argument. Please get better argunment.

For me it was basically, women a, b, c, d, e, f, g ,h , I, j, l, were sluts and m was an exception so I put a ring on it because good women are too rare.

More like
Wahh every girl i fuck has a bf and they always have something to prove until i slap the shit out them and they play victim as their gf lies for them and i end up in jail with another charge on my record and cant find work because i slapped another cuck for fucking his girl
Waaahhh

>woman A is slut
>woman B is also slut
>"N-next time for sure!"

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 88K)

>WAHHHHH MY MOM CHEATED ON ME WITH MY DAD BEFORE SHE HAD ME AND KEPT CHEATING WITH HIM THE FUCKIN WHORE WAHHHH

I have zero intention on getting in a serious relationship with a woman, I play along as if I want a future with them and wait until they give me an excuse to bail, as they are all stupid enough to do so eventually. I get laid and affection for a while until shit happens and I get to bail and start fresh

Attached: 1546058262678.jpg (236x421, 33K)

I'm pretty sure most people here didn't even have a gf in highschool. Also I doubt you'd feel the same if a female was in the same situation
But I don't expect wojakposters to be that smart so

your posts arent arguments either lol