Banned from facebook

I got banned from facebook for posting this image

Wtf?

Can any normies explain the issue here?

Attached: 8df2d5aa6ece1a2cbd3909eb913f60d7e93dbf72.jpg (1400x922, 213K)

You're spreading russian red pills. This kills america.

Attached: 1541534825331.png (694x495, 128K)

>he uses Facebook in 2016+3
You're the normie here, faggot

Use your head retarded faggot.

It's because you're racist I think

I don't understand. there is nothing "racist" here

Please read a dictionary

"Racist" does not mean "something that hurts my feelings"

Racism is regressive societal behavior. Time spent on such nonsense stops us from treating socioeconomic issues at their root: the billionaire class that fucks over everyone.

Facts aren't racist, but they will be perceived as so if they paint a protected minority in a negative light, especially on a social media site, it's not your site and they are free to ban you if they want, again, use your fucking head. You're free to complain about it all you want but it's useless.

It means "prejudice based on race."
Quoting statistics, a flawed system of judging probability, by race, is the definition of racism you retard.

I know you're baiting BUT it's racist because it's propaganda that aims to antagonize blacks. Even if it's facts it still remains propaganda that aims to antagonize blacks so you posting it makes the probability of you being raciss skyrocket. Unless you're posting it for lulz or you're secretly an anarchist or something that wants to see the world burn.

>set out rules telling you what you'll be banned for
>break no rules but get banned anyway

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There are no rules for mods. It's facebook newfag.

>Facts aren't racist
No but the intent behind the facts is pretty blatant. You're racist right? It's the person citing the facts.

>it's racist
Not by any dictionary definition of the word

>aims to
It only aims to inform, reveal facts. If it makes you feel a certain way, ok. That is your choice

Pretty sure that did break rules.

horosho uslyshal tebya

Doesn't matter, like I said it's not your fucking site, now bend over and accept it. Same shit can happen on every website on the internet, stop acting like a fucking idiot and maybe you won't get banned.

Not everyone wants to wake up in the morning, look at Facebook and see this. Have a bit of empathy. This kind of thing tends to put people in a bad mood, whether they agree with it or not.

because youre a racist faggot. now go back to pol.

Nope. Not 1 rule was broken

>I got banned from facebook for posting this image
That could've been predicted. Site run by jude Mark Suckaturd
>tfw Jow Forumstard content ftw

Attached: comment_1rSCXLrXUqYmJ5qdpL5IwNmARfi5KY9C.gif (300x268, 337K)

>why is this racist
Because any human population is more dangerous than pitbulls yet you've selected a specific minority to make it look like they're unique. It's not the data or the facts that's racist, it's your brainlet ass

Did you get up today with the urge to argue about meaningless shit? Did it really make you this angry that Facebook didn't like this picture? Did you expect anything different? Are you surprised that you provoked a reaction by posting this provocative picture?

Truth is hate to people that hate the truth

I broke 0 rules. Exactly 0, not one

Most "news" doesnt make people happy. "Trump is racist wahhh" I posted facts. Undeniable, irrefutable facts. No rule was broken

I got banned by hateful bigots, idiots that hate facts, hate truth, despise reality

Prove it fag

YOU CAN'T!

>meaningless shit
Does not describe this situation at all. It's very meaningful

>user discovers you can break 0 rules and still be a dick
Wow what a novel idea

okay but why didn't you post the same with a white man? oh right because you're a racist that wants to hate on blacks. why won't you show statistics on white? because it goes against you ideology? you were rightfully banned for having an iq below 88.

>why didn't you post the same with a white man?
It was an open discussion, anyone could have added it

I wanted to dispell the myth that pitbulls are dangerous, by proving that they are not

If someone was afraid of airplanes and you said "no sir, you are more likely to die on the drive to the airport than in the plane!" He would not thing "oh no now i am afraid of cars!" He would think "wow, i have driven in cars so many times, it was not bad. I guess there is nothing to worry about after all!"

I just wanted to stop hate. I wanted to spread happiness. There is no reason to fear pit bulls, they are loving creatures!