How can i save my sister from her hedonistic lifestyle?

how can i save my sister from her hedonistic lifestyle?

Attached: 1553966167469.jpg (825x1600, 240K)

is she a NEET?
what makes her so hedonistic

idk i can only give advice with more pictures

Rape her and let her commit suicide afterwards. If she isn't alive she can't have such a hedonistic lifestyle.

I thought the photo would be enough to tell you that.

You need to move that blanket so it covers her ass so she won't get cold.

Of course, while you're doing that, you could "accidentally" stroke her ass.

>I thought the photo would be enough to tell you that.

So she's a hedonist because she...sleeps?

That's pretty intensely puritanical of you, user.

She is messy
She drinks most nights
She never cleans up (see photo)
She sleeps all day
She smokes
She spends frivolously

>dirty dishes
>fags
>calorie free sip
>baggy eyes
>eatable ass
idk how you couldnt tell
all that aside, offer her to be my facesitting gf

i know exactly what you mean. i have two siblings and both just waste their time doing whatever the fuck they want. they're both mentally weak bc of it and have no sympathy for anyone. extremely toxic people (obv i love em cause family). i think the best you can do i set an example: fix yourself so that you're nothing like them, and maybe they'll begin to see that they're wrong.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Dick her into the right path.

so what? your sister is a biological male? why dont you hang out with her and stop judging her?

OK, I have to give you the dirty plate.

But there are TWO dirty plates, which implies that OP didn't clean up his own plate either.

I don't see any cigarettes, where are they?

she vapes brah its 2019

underneath the wallet idiot

Slip her PJ's down so they reveal her genitals while she's asleep and THRUST YOUR COCK INTO HER PUSSY

>TWO dirty plates, which implies that OP didn't clean up his own plate either
Or it implies she ate from TWO PLATES, it looks like takeout food so this is plausible also there seems to be another set of feet next to her, probably a female friend who is just as much a degenerate.

He's not judging her you fucking moron. Those aren't healthy lifestyle choices. No wonder you're on r9k

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

>underneath the wallet idiot

OK, a couple of points:

>Those don't look like cigarettes, except for the little triangular corner of the package. American cigarette packages don't look like that. The only cigarettes I've ever seen in a package like that are Dunhills, and that doesn't seem like a package of Dunhills
>Because of the above point, I thought that was a book
>Girls don't use wallets like that, so I thought that whatever was under the wallet was a guy's possession.

>Or it implies she ate from TWO PLATES

OK two plates definitely makes you a fucking hedonist.

>American is the only country on earth
Never seen slim cigarettes? Never been abroad, not really surprised.

So? OP is on Jow Forums! He should just invite her to the club. Obviously she belongs here.

That's not how you green text m8o

carrot and stick, you'll buy her smokes if she cleans up her shit. if she doesn't clean up her shit and tries to sleep in all day, you hit her with a stick.

who gives a fuck about the picture thats not the point, fucking retards discussing if the thing under the wallet are cigarettes

she's a lost cause
if my sister were like this, she gets the hammer to the skull

Attached: 61fnMMgkGIL._SX425_.jpg (425x417, 13K)

I've only been to Canada and Mexico and some Caribbean islands, and their cigarettes are like American cigarettes.

take a shit on a plate
there ain't much you can do, forcing people into selfimprovement requires exessive force. perhaps a peptalk and making sure she indeed is capable of identyfying her issues.

>>calorie free sip
pretty sure that sip is sugared one (never actually checked label, but you rarely see calorieless soda without it being oscentably promoted on can here in poland)

A lot of girls in other countries smoke really thin cigarettes, also some countries have much smaller packs than America, you should be able to tell from the packet warning that this isn't an american girl.

>some autist has to go through every detail of the picture

yep it's Jow Forums alright

It is australia

Still waiting for the follow up ass-stroking pic.

You aren't going to convince an adult woman of anything. Your dad should've done his fucking job as a parent when she had a chance. Guaranteed she's already taken black dick. Just accept that your sister can no longer be part of your life, Tyrone will take care of her...

God, I wish I could cuddle up like that with your sister

euro cigs all look like that. theyre plastered with "smoking kills" spam and pictures of disgusting things like amputees, fucked up teeth and dead people to discourage u from smoking

Why are you anons so easy to bait? Look at the fucking filename. That pic has been downloaded from Jow Forums or another imageboard. That's not OP's sister.

>what is Jow Forums x randomized image name

yeah sure and what fucking phone/camera takes pics at 825x1600? Oh, don't tell me, you compressed the image to save our precious bandwidth? How nice of you, let me suck your dick

haha you didn't even try, larper-kun

Attached: Screenshot_20190731_174106_com.yandex.browser.jpg (1080x2160, 647K)

This thread is closed, guys! Go back to work, there is nothing to see here!

Attached: BaitLowQuality.jpg (600x600, 18K)

She's got an amazing ass. I want to fuck your sister very desperately, user. And check out those cute pj's I'd love to watch her strip those off. Oh man and that cute face.

lol are you my brother
actually i'm so much worse than that

>tranny
>drug use
>loud sex with my gf
>always coming in at late hours of the night

i can see my bother worries about me but ech, gonna join the 40% after a couple more years of hedonism.

he'll be fine though, he's a lil chadlet he just doesn't see it yet

Attached: 8A4F27EFFF9A471BA947B5C1F0EB99DE.jpg (1024x1040, 125K)

I turned my sister from being an absolute waste of space by telling her about my life and what lies ahead if she continues her path.

>my sister
>lol are you my brother xD

he said SISTER, not mentally deranged brother in girl's clothing. hope somebody stops your head in you disgusting faggot

why are you so angry? bro relax i am literally just vibing

holy shit my sides, autism at its best.

disgusting

your lifestyle will catch up with you mentally and youll regret what youve done mark my words

ever seen an old tranny?

They're fucking retarded user. They'll regret their life choices and hang themselves.

By posting pics of her feet in this thread.

i plan on it baby, i've packed more living into my short years on this planet than you ever will

Attached: 1540975897021.png (571x794, 735K)

sell her feet pic for $5 on 4chins

You are right about the wallet. All five of my sisters use these weird little book wallets that click. My wallet is one my Granfather used before me, but not my father since he went to jail. No ik now a nigger and yes I'm adopted.

>i have two siblings and both just waste their time doing whatever the fuck they want. they're both mentally weak bc of it and have no sympathy for anyone.
Says the one browsing Jow Forums (Jow Forums)

Attached: 1564552506671.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>So? OP is on Jow Forums! He should just invite her to the club. Obviously she belongs here.
No females belongs here.
Females can't be robots.

Russia or Ukraine?

I don't get it. She drank some alcohol ate some yummy food and fell asleep. What is more hedonistic is a creepy brother taking a picture of her sister without her consent.

polak boy please marry me. i'll be a good housewife for you. i'm not jewish.