28+ Thread

Do anti-depressants work? I really want to stop thinking.

Attached: 6YTNcK9[1].png (500x481, 113K)

Bumping. Are there only zoomers left?

'Fraid so. Near time to migrate to the land of your kin

Wizchan? But that place is filled with zoomers and LARPers.

It's no wizardchan that's for sure.

Go to a board with an actual topic (aside from /a/, /v/, and Jow Forums and theres far less zoomers

>Do anti-depressants work
well they lift your mood a bit
>I really want to stop thinking
There's not much you can do about that. Consciousness is nature's nightmare. I think benzodiazepines and meditation are the only things that help with keeping thoughts from forming.

Yes, they do work, but then they stop. You have to keep upping the dose or switching to new ones, guaranteed

Meditation is so difficult for me, I just start thinking about all the things I am going to do once meditating improves my thinking.

Why 28? I'm 26 now and I swear the day I turned 25 the 25+ threads disappeared. I'm posting here anyway.

30yo boomer here
when was the last year you were happy robots?
for me it was around 2010, I used to play flash games on kongregate and even had some online friends in the chat, every day I would play new games and get badges etc
It all went downhill from there
back then it was easier to be a NEET too since I was younger, but now that I'm 30 the shame and guilt hits hard

Attached: 1522712497000s.jpg (205x250, 3K)

Fuck off zoomer. These threads have been going for years, and if you hadn't heeded the warnings you have only yourself to blame.

I'm happier now than I ever was. My childhood i was happy sure but high school was a nightmare I never really recovered any confidence after. Until maybe 26 or so.

>27
>still never had a gf
>not a virgin but only ever had sex once when i was 18

It's getting to the point where my almost total lack of experience with women is becoming seriously weird now. I'm so far behind everyone else my age it just feels totally hopeless.

I can't believe 2010 is almost 10 years ago.

Why did you only had sex once? I thought that after losing the v-card it was all rainbows

Same, honestly I'm much better off in my early 30s that i was ever after childhood

I don't even get how u can be a wizard since teens throw themselves at you (from your late 20s onwards)

Attached: th (1).jpg (709x793, 71K)

It was pure luck and coincidence, nothing else.

I went to uni, moved in to student halls, and on one of the first nights there we drank with another flat then went out, and one of the girls from that flat decided to 'pick' me just because she was drunk & horny and I happened to be there at the time. She went on to sleep with literally most of the guys in our wider social circle and have relationships with 5 of them within the space of that first year.

A valuable lesson I've learned from that experience though and also from what I've seen in general is that women being comfortable around you is probably the single most important factor in getting laid. That's why you see quite a lot of average guys do really well for themselves, and I'm pretty sure it's the main reason I've been unable to have a relationship or get laid since then.

>thought that after losing the v-card it was all rainbows
Don't be a sarcastic prick.

>tfw 4 years old in 2001
what id give to go back bros

You're still a damn child. GTFO

I miss my brother you cunt

20 yo zoomer
Anti-depressants do work, as long as you get the right kind. You might jump between a couple, before you find the right one, but that'll be worth it.
To stop thinking, you can get certain drugs, such as Quetiapine, which doctors usually prescribe for anxiety, to numb thinking. Usually taken when going to sleep, but can be taken during the day, as well.

I've been in-and-out of the psychiatry, therapy, etc. I, obviously, haven't tried *all* of it, but that's the stuff that I've tried.

Good luck, friend.

Attached: 1564438693797.png (400x426, 263K)

Forgot the inb4s.
My doctors and caretakers said they usually do the same routine for 80% of the patients, regardless of age. So, I'd say the age-requirement is redundant.