Is Romania white?

Is Romania white?

Attached: cum-a-murit-de-fapt-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-416281.jpg (620x371, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romaniatourism.net/romanian-facts/romanian-inventions-changed-world/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/a jew from eastern /
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gypsyland

your questions is wrong. The real questions is are gypsies white? and the answer is No

thanks, brother :)

Attached: 1527353112821.png (578x364, 30K)

>Is Romania white?
Don't know - They keep stealing the genetic test kits.

Romania is a multicultural country, there are people of different races.

/thread/

On what planet does this constitute aryan?

Attached: Haplogroup_I-borders.gif (800x581, 94K)

Romanians are in fact the purest, smartest and if I say so myself, the most handsome
romaniatourism.net/romanian-facts/romanian-inventions-changed-world/

Is USA white?

Attached: slIOZav.png (797x250, 69K)

explain this

Attached: Dacian.jpg (465x640, 181K)

No we arent.

Neither are hungarians

Nice try

taci dracu din gura buh tigane

if he is not white then what it is white?

Yes neither them or anyone south of the Danube.
Nu sunt tigan dar nu trebuie sa mintim ca suntem albi.

Funny you should say thst because many of the Jews living in Israel have Romanian origins. Heck Netan-yahoo's personal physician is a Romanian Jew.
Also, Israel's anthem has its melody inspired by a Romanian folk song

:) well she has a half twin German sister that used to live in Romania but she left and some might mistake them.

also, how could you be against your only true ally in ww2, brother

Romanians, yes.

Gypsies, no.

I assume and hope you're insinuating we're so white and pure (and handsome) that it can't be defined as simply "white".

If they are then norn iron seems to be getting only the most fucking ugly and worthless of them.

No I say we are swarthy looking the only few exceptions can be found in Moldova where there are blond and blue/green eyed people in Wallachia they all have black hair and eyes and Transylvania is mutt land.

Ethnic romanians yes.

Attached: xab-dna-autoss_pca_fig1.png (1600x1440, 515K)

I'm exactly the Wallachian you described.. That's what constitutes a real Romanian

Well guess who look like this, the gypsies that mixed with us and are in the millions, say thanks to the commies and pre dictatorship in WW2 for that.

And yet Moldova is the poorest region of Romania and Republic of Moldova is the poorest country in Europe full stop. Transylvania on the other hand is the most prosperous region in Romania bar Ilfov-Bucharest.
Really tingles my nipples.

Not really Wallachia without Bucharest still has more, but thats besides the point, I was trying to make him understand we arent white.

I misunderstood who you described blonde/blue/green as .. listen all that matters is that we are in fact the most intelligent and funny of any Europeans (and handsome)
>Times and times again Romanian students have proved their intelligence. At the most recent Balkan Mathematics Olympiad Romania has won four gold medals and two silver medals.

>In total, Romania has been placed first in the number of medals that have been won. The winners of the gold medals are Mircea Ciprian Bonciocat who has also won gold medals in 2016 and 2017.

>not really Wallachia without Bucharest still has more
No it doesn't, not on Cluj, Timisoara, Brasov, Sibiu, etc level.
Yes and I was trying to make you understand that the so called white regions of Romania are the poorest.

>because a few medals that we win from time to time equals we are good at math
Pro tip we arent that good when it comes to anything if you were to look up stats of Romania.
>No it doesn't, not on Cluj, Timisoara, Brasov, Sibiu, etc level.
Okay friend.
>Yes and I was trying to make you understand that the so called white regions of Romania are the poorest.
Because the politicians dont invest money to improve infrastructure and make it again a net producer of food like it was before.

Attached: harta_romaniei_salarii_2016_25163400.png (1280x850, 241K)

Henri Marie Coanda invented the jet engine in 1910.
He was a Romanian inventor in aerodynamics and the builder of an experimental aircraft.
He was as well an engineer and a pioneer in aviation.

Insulin
Nicolae Constantin Paulescu (1869-1931) discovered insulin in 1922.

Insulin
Though his recognition for this is still controversial due to his private beliefs on jewish people. (Romanians are literally perfect)

The entire thing prevented him from receiving the Nobel Prize in 1923 or making his scientific skills acknowledged in any way.

In 1971, Ian Murray, a professor of physiology at the Anderson College of Medicine in Glasgow, Scotland as well as the head of the department of Metabolic Diseases at a leading Glasgow hospital, vice-president of the British Association of Diabetes, and a founding member of the International Diabetes Federation, tried in correcting “the historical wrong” against Nicolae Constantin Paulescu,

He said that Nicolae Constantin Paulescu received insufficient recognition and that he was equally worthy of the award (Nobel Prize in 1923).

Romanian girls are incredibly good looking. Of course they're white.

Attached: beauty-of-romanian-girl.jpg (800x416, 60K)

>married with a gypsy that has a half nigger kid
Best example of Romania I have to admit.

slanderous lie ! jidane taci dracu

thanks user. Your women are also uniquely beautiful. don't listen to that "Romanian" flag jew.

Attached: pisa-2015-mathematics.jpg (1260x1260, 324K)

Come on retards, theres a book called "Suicide of Europe" it has Codreanu in It

>he praises a gypsy burner and destroyed a marriage with a romanian investor for him and his half nigger kid
I see living in US has transformed you.

Attached: collage1.jpg (960x652, 125K)

Tuche

those meme maps don't mean shit "jew from eastern Europe" archive.4plebs.org/_/search/username/a jew from eastern /

Whatever makes you sleep at night mutt, also not a jidan.

Attached: pisa-2015-reading.jpg (1260x1260, 343K)

They converted the locals and took away the Aryan phenotype.
Now only Gypsy remains in Romania