/creativegeneral/

You know the drill, robots.
Music, art, videos, games, etc. Everything's welcome.

Uploaded my first /creative/ compilation on soundcloud a few hours ago. Let me know, if it's good. A download is available.

soundcloud.com/anxietyonline/creativecompilation

Attached: creativegeneral.jpg (640x640, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OROKfso0JvA
soundcloud.com/midnightwav/evangelion
m.soundcloud.com/redlinedrifter99/friday-jammin-1
m.soundcloud.com/redlinedrifter99/sunday-in-july
youtube.com/watch?v=SnqXysrBUeQ
youtu.be/XTlCWGfItjQ
youtu.be/x-YXVST-5WM
soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/against-evil
youtube.com/watch?v=FXPM1Q5v7nU
soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/sets/blessings
youtube.com/watch?v=5GAhEe4HiNI
clyp.it/madewsji?token=80264b82504d2a4254106c0b32ba1e12
drive.google.com/file/d/1ckKjovDuNuDi5TbKoc50DxJxgFPS5WYz/view?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=TmIbYuGu2Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=qxmoX9BXP6c&t=6s
soundcloud.com/user-629828136/sass-mate
vocaroo.com/i/s0FnkASikzK9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh hey im on it

Really, who are you?

miejsca dla bezdomnych

Ah okay, thanks for sending me your song.
Dziekuje

i found this guy from a post on this board long long ago. i doubt hes still around a shithole like this. but heres hoping through some miracle he sees this post so he knows i really like his style.

youtube.com/watch?v=OROKfso0JvA

Attached: 664F2BB0-837A-4C70-AEE3-0130132F8EED.jpg (1125x1022, 748K)

first bump of today

oh yeah i remember that picture. that was in one of the og threads.

a track i made a few days ago
: )
soundcloud.com/midnightwav/evangelion

Did you sample the EVA roars in the beginning?
Super cool track, although i'm not much of a fan of dubstep

yess, there are a lot of hidden eva samples plus the cicadas at the ending

Attached: received_2165485047074698.png (1000x1000, 337K)

That's cool, didn't really get further from the beginning, will give it another listen then

bumping again .-.

*ahem*
>Another shit soundcloud link thread I see

Attached: 1546729539033.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

gtfo, we don't need people like you here. don't you have a tranny thread to sit in?

>creative
All of these threads are the same.

>like 8 soundcloud links being some ambient drumbeat shit

>the three actually creative guys who
but they drown in the "oh this sounds so cool, can i be in the soundcloud compilation"- replies

If you encourage creativity actually do it faggot,

Attached: 1564427167031.jpg (599x540, 33K)

>making music isn't considered "creative"
why don't you show your creativity then?

90% of the music in these threads sounds the same. Its uninspired, unoriginal and plagiarized gargabe.

>bUt ItS sO gOoD tHe SiXhUnDrEtH tImE

Attached: 3034c30f4e9a3eb6f9b1aff18aa9751d.jpg (474x474, 9K)

so what? at least these threads are dedicated to actual OC. You know that the entire point of this board was to encourage OC, right? There could hardly be a thread more relevant to Jow Forums than these.
And I have dozens of recordings of guitar but im not boutta upload any because im too scared of criticism and anyways they arent good enough to be shared. But i encourage these threads always. Why would you hate on this thread out of all the hundreds of
>fembots
>femanons
>trannies
>traps
>sissies
>homos
threads that get posted day after days? Why would you decide to target THIS thread out of all the sheer and utter mindnunbingly uncreative shit that gets posted? Seriously dude fuck you

Here are mine. These are 2 synthwave/synthpop tracks thst i spent very little time on. Tell me what you think

m.soundcloud.com/redlinedrifter99/friday-jammin-1

m.soundcloud.com/redlinedrifter99/sunday-in-july

Attached: 70dd1a9275ea5ba8077491236b0de17d2389bd1363045c1c61a2008fa1b51275.jpg (1600x2264, 808K)

buemmmpmping

youtube.com/watch?v=SnqXysrBUeQ
Check the description for details.

>avoiding the question
Quit being a nigger and show us what you got instead of complaining.

youtu.be/XTlCWGfItjQ
youtu.be/x-YXVST-5WM
My last short film and a little bit of editing I did for fun since my camera currently has no charger.

Not him, but as much as I appreciate these threads I would like to see some more variety in them other than just soundcloud musicians. Photographers, Artists, Writers, and Filmmakers are the only types of creative works I'm really qualified to judge, I like music but I'm not a musician so I can't really explain WHY I like or don't like a certain piece.

>he can't appreciate the masterful EQ on the snare drum
Gtfo of here kid

soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/against-evil

I write music for my autistic childhood story I used to imagine from around age 7 til adulthood. It was basically a huge sci-fi war I imagined between "whos" and "lice." It was pretty autistic but it was the only thing I really had continuously from my childhood so I kept it going. Started out with Peter and Emily as the main characters and later their son Orion became the main character after they died. Eventually I decided it was time for Orion to "pass on" the role of main character so he died in an epic battle, wrestling the main villain into a pit of energy. Then I didn't like his children as character as much, and longed to have Orion back (he looked like me and was basically my alter ego). So I had some hacky resurrection story where his daughter has visions of a nanotech site where they can rebuild him. Ended up feeling fake and stupid so I stopped imagining the story after that and it's basically ruined now. One of the greatest regrest of my life.

This piece is for when Orion took the last bits of the Sarengarthian fleet south to the louse city of Casa Novak, a huge industrial wasteland of orange lights and skeletal towers, massive strongholds with vats of biofluid to grow billions of louse soldiers. It was a massive battle against a city thousands of miles wide with towers the size of mountains. The scale was hard to comprehend but imagining it I felt drawn into this other world as I have so many times. I really regret ruining it but I hope I can at least make decent music from it. Finally uploaded a new track for the first time in almost a year. Enjoy anons.

Attached: attacking_maalsuur_83016.png (1504x906, 1010K)

Most people don't want to read some faggot's writing. Drawings and photos as well as music are usually the best things you'll get from these threds.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXPM1Q5v7nU

Attached: tourettes_guy.png (480x640, 77K)

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/sets/blessings

This is an album I just finished, I'm just learning to sing so it's not that great, but I get a lot better as the album progresses since they're all in the order I made them.

Attached: 1563568668951.jpg (270x259, 23K)

made this video a bit ago, i usually dont play autismcraft but tell me what you think anyways ye?
youtube.com/watch?v=5GAhEe4HiNI

Attached: New Project (27).png (1280x720, 622K)

Is the singing synthesized or autotuned? I'm not really a fan of rap but it doesn't sound that bad to me. Sounds like a legit professional piece, but then I'm easily fooled.

Some of it is auto-tuned but most of what you're hearing is distortion and other effects

clyp.it/madewsji?token=80264b82504d2a4254106c0b32ba1e12
Working on this. Delusional paranoia with formant synth and piano as a backdrop. The vocals are a bit washed out by the accompaniment but I'm leaving it at that for today

>Most people don't want to read some faggot's writing
Oh...okay...

I said most, not all. I'll read your writing user.

>Most people don't want to read some faggot's writing.
You are both wrong, and gay.

I said most people, user. Most people here respond "TLDR" to a 1000+ character post on here.

I spent all day on and off working on this.

Attached: untitled.jpg (1620x1620, 1.93M)

Is that a render? If so blender?

aim mek an anymei

Attached: ILLYA2.png (1000x1000, 1.79M)

Blender with Luxcore renderer. Fuck Cycles.

At the moment the last thing I wrote I've posted several times already, and I've already parsed through that I don't like the ending. Still not sure on how I SHOULD end it.

drive.google.com/file/d/1ckKjovDuNuDi5TbKoc50DxJxgFPS5WYz/view?usp=drivesdk

Right now I'm pre-planning my next script, which is a comedic short about a guy learning he's a telepath (in the vein of Scanners) and trying to figure out how to use it effectively. The thing is that telepathy basically functions in this universe like a mental illness that no one knows about, so it's all about him finding a support group and learning to control it.

it initially was supposed to be a mandala but it evolved into that so i just went with it

Attached: IMG_20190724_192755-min.jpg (3120x4160, 1.18M)

I'll post a few sketches

Attached: 20190801_220414.jpg (2592x1944, 1.54M)

Fuckyoubotoriginal

Attached: 20190801_220628.jpg (2592x1944, 1.5M)

These are really good user. Magic greek warriors?

Looks like some kind of secret society sigil, I dig it

doodle from the other day

Attached: yellowpunch.png (3024x2544, 118K)

photophag here. I hope everyones having a nice night.

Attached: IMG_3265.jpg (2000x1500, 628K)

recent tunage
youtube.com/watch?v=TmIbYuGu2Lw
recent philosphage
youtube.com/watch?v=qxmoX9BXP6c&t=6s

looks good
got anything with night?

thanks user. I have a few decent low light shots.

Attached: 2012-12-14 18.09.19.jpg (1500x2000, 446K)

d00d, cmon...

Attached: bait_anchovy.jpg (1098x608, 125K)

very nice photograph, annon.

Question for musicbots

Do any of you struggle with wanting to cover too many genres? Sometimes I want to write a hardcore song, then a pop punk song, then a blues song and so on

Also lyrics are hard

what's the cross for? Also can't comprehend why tf most of clouds are pitch black, shouldn't they have lights on them too?
Or am I just becoming retarded due to sleep deprivation and missing out something obvious?

i post feedback all the time give me a break fag :)

Not a musicbot, but I'll stick my opinion in anyway.
It's okay if you can handle it and you are feeling it. I have a few follows on soundcloud who are trying out different genres. You should settle down on a single genre after some time, at least it's what practice shows.

soundcloud.com/user-629828136/sass-mate

track i made yesterday

>what's the cross for?
We know about your games satan.

Yeah I have that problem. I am working on dungeon synth and regular electronic and just regular classical as well as ambient music and trying to make industrial music as well and I suck at all of it.

I just made a new pepe can someone pls rate

Attached: MourningDovePepe.jpg (2596x1270, 309K)

Sun should be either gondola or default smug pepe.

Okay, I will work on after I finish a WH40K pepe.

Made a fake screenshot of a fake game. The planes are made up as well.

Attached: plane game screen.jpg (3840x2160, 553K)

I'm unsure the meaning of this pepe.

Finished my adeptus mechanicus pepe
2nd apu I made

Attached: adeptus_mechanicus_Apu.jpg (903x784, 173K)

New painting I did, it's of Mount Eerie

Attached: IMG_20190730_223723_444.jpg (998x998, 82K)

What could be an interesting way of displaying 2000+ pictures online?
I'm could do a slideshow of some sort and dump it on youtube but there might be other options I'm not aware of.

Attached: SAM_3243.jpg (3399x2684, 1.21M)

A blog of some sort. It would also allow you to write some explanation of the photo, like when and where it was taken, as well as letting people fully look at the picture, instead of having to pause constantly.

Sounds fair enough, I'll go with a blog then.

I added a smug and gondola. I am thinking of adding a boomer, zoomer, chad, and virgin to the background.

Attached: MourningDovePepe.png (2596x1270, 140K)

I gave up on the boomer. I think this'll be it. I'll move onto new pepes.

Attached: MourningDovePepe.jpg (2596x1270, 372K)

Fantasy story user when's the next chapter?

WIP. Part of a possible webcomic if I decide to go through with it.

Attached: C37FDE57-EE09-4FA8-8731-A43D39BF9C84.jpg (750x1253, 372K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0FnkASikzK9
14 seconds long, a part of a song im makin