Be me

>be me
>gross bedroom
>trash and food fuckinc everywhere
>giant cockroaches in my bed
>evacuate to the living room to sleep
>i like the chair but i miss my bed
>finally put some thought into it and come to the conclusion that im fucking disgusting
>i NEED to clean my room
>this isnt a matter of opinion i literally cannot live in here
>remember the time i posted about cleaning my bathroom and finding moldy vomit buckets
>yall seemed entertained with my disgusting shit
>decide why not do that with my room

Attached: 1564596356064-1988278657.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

imagine being this fucking gross

Attached: 1564596485716671374777.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

surprisingly enough this isnt my piss

Attached: 1564597340678-472138768.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

who's piss is it?

My room is worse desu, you can clean that up in 30 minutes. Thank fuck I don't have cockroaches though.

i remember you saying in other thread you wanted to kill yourself. happy to see you still around.
>get several trash bags and just start shoveling stuff in
>eventually you need to get cleaning supplies and bug traps and getting to the really nitty gritty
>but no need to overwhelm yourself with all that yet
>getting rid of all the clutter will be its own reward

Attached: fate-series-sajou-manaka-blonde-short-hair-blue-eyes-smiling-anime-girls-solo-bangs-open-mouth-fate- (970x545, 64K)

>not piss
>wont be pulled down due to gravity
>sticks to bottom of bottle
user u came in a fucking apple juice bottle

Attached: 1559390641218.jpg (315x315, 40K)

not them but thanks for being nice user i never realized how good a shovel would be in this kind of situation

the picture actually flipped sideways but im not saying ur wrong

still wanna kms but a lot less lol. ive got a trash bag n im just gna move my furniture out n just sweep it all in with a broom or some shit lmao

to be fair i blow huge sticky loads in my trash can and it has stains on the side of it but i usually wipe them down b4 they're dry so its minimal

i found some really old art and came across a fucking eyeball named chad

Attached: 1564598356351-1605011910.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

moved my chair. i dont even want to go through all this i just want to shovel it all in a garbage bag but im pretty sure some of my favorite clothes are in there lmao

Attached: 1564598863555-517765493.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

Very nice thread OP, please keep going !

Attached: 29577-full.png (136x102, 19K)

Holy shit user how did it get this bad

How do you even get to a point like this holy fuck

awww youre kind for saying so
youre welcome
well thats a start! keep us updated.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 140K)

more old art but less cringe this time

Attached: 15645990583421687136442.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

Contact me here

cytu
.be
Jow Forumskrautsynch

Attached: apu_thumbsup.png (720x644, 39K)

>Sideways table
Come on, use your brain

my dog died back in january and she was the only real reason i kept my room clean so she didnt like shit all over everything or try to eat something and choke and after she died i kinda fell into a really bad depression and lost all motivation to clean and do anything really. ive been trying to get myself in a better mindset by cleaning other stuff but i just kind of avoided my room bc at first the thought of cleaning my room without my dog being the reason made me really sad but then it just kept getting worse n the reason changed from that to being lazy as fuck

things i thought were lost forever
>weeb bullshit
>empty sketchbook
>my expensive ass markers and colored pencils
>guitar capo and 6 picks

Attached: 1564600583075-306379991.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

>>i NEED to clean my room
>wastes time posting pictures instead of cleaning it, like a retard

clean it already you fucking pig

its not like im in a rush lmao dont get ur nutsack in a twist

I want to hear about the man behind the mess.

Robot, are you a NEET? Where did the money come from to buy all this shit? How come nobody has gotten on your case to clean up?

Fuck user, how did you let it get this bad?
I was a shut-in for 7 years and I never let it get this bad. Sure, sometimes I wouldn't clean for a month or two, but never left food or garbage in here.
I've spent the majority of my youth in this damn room and I don't see that changing anytime soon, might as well keep it in relatively liveable shape.
Draw a line user, it's whatever having a mess of clothes and other stuff, but no garbage, especially foods and drinks!

>imagine being this fucking gross
I cannot, if my bedroom looked like that or if I was forced to live like that I would kill myself instantly without any hesitation whatsoever.

i actually still live with my mom since i cant afford my own place yet lol. i help her with chores n stuff around the house and in exchange im not homeless. its hard for me to get a job because i dropped out of school pretty early and nobody wants to hire that. i usually keep my door closed and locked and im not in here a lot so my mom doesnt really pay attention to it. she asked me why i was sleeping in the chair n i told her why n she told me to take a few days to deep clean my room. i have until friday to clear out the gross stuff and actually be able to sleep in there but after that im gonna take like a week to make everything actually look nice and im probably gonna write up some kind of chore schedule so i remember to clean my shit before it gets bad. and before anyone says anything yes i know im a pretty shitty son and i should be doing my best for my mom all the time since she provides for me and helps me out and im slowly in the process of becoming a better person (being organized, getting a job, moving out once i can) and once im actually able to im going to repay my mom for literally everything shes done for me bc right now im literally just a disgusting parasite

yeah yeah i know im gross once i make everything look nice im going to write some kind of schedule and list of rules for myself. something like cleaning my room every wednesday even if its already pretty clean and no bringing food in my room whatsoever. how did it get this bad? my only excuse is complete lack of motivation combined with being a generally disgusting human being

thats some pretty good advice. maybe ill try it out next time

No you absolute retard, don't write down shcedules and rules you're not gonna keep anyway.
Just make sure to move that food litter after you're done eating or when you leave the room for a piss or something.
There is a middle ground between having a sparkling clean room all the you're never gonna be motivated to clean again and living with cockroaches.

Get some 60mg vyvanse and you'll get that shit done.

i use schedules all the time, they actually help me stay focused on my shit. just because it doesnt work for u doesnt mean it doesnt work at all. also,
>"you absolute retard"
>"shcedules"

first trashbag full. barely made a dent. sorry if its kinda blurry i have shaky hands

Attached: 1564603735202937872427.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

Ye, I might have been projecting there. If that works for you whatever user, just take small steps, i don't think anyone can go from having a garbage dump as a room to cleaning regularly every week with the first try.

completely unrelated but back in october i went out with a few friends on my birthday n we stopped to take a picture together in one of those photobooth things but there was already a photostrip someone left there and its the funniest fucking thing

Attached: IMG_20190731_141843_268.jpg (540x960, 117K)

true, its gonna be pretty hard to clean weekly after not doing it at all for months, but if it means my room wont get this dirty again im willing to put up with it

Dont feel bad about that mate. I literally moved out a week after I turned 30. I saved money for years and then as soon as I moved out I just bought a bunch of second hand/cheap furnishings from craigslist.

part 1 complete. i still have quite a long way to go but the worst is out of the way

Attached: 1564606016619-809850042.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

Keep up the good work user !
We're waiting for your updates

Attached: 1564595580108s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

i'm proud of you user. keep going i'm sure you can do it

Attached: 1564146322423.jpg (1000x620, 98K)

thank you anons, your support means a lot :)

maybe I should clean too...

my appartment kinda looks like your bedroom

...but then again, I don't feel like getting out of bed today

c'est la vie

Attached: DQgyKnMVoAIko32.jpg (2048x1389, 271K)

its ok user, take ur time in bed. when the world wants u to clean itll send u giant cockroaches

Damn Shame user, losing a pet's never easy.

yeah. she was a good little dog. her name was babe n we got her when she was like 8 years old n lost her 2 years later. not a very long time but im glad i was able to give her a good home before she passed

something tried to eat my fucking book and i guarantee u it was that bigass fucking cockroach in my bed

Attached: 1564608274887978357107.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

yep it totally tried to eat my book. i also googled if cockroaches bite and i looked at a few pictures and theres a small area on my arm that looks pretty similar to the pics. why did god make cockroaches

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-152923.png (540x960, 252K)

anyway this thread is getting long as fuck so im gonna leave for a little while. im gonna keep cleaning and ill make sure to post more updates tomorrow. thank u to everyone whos been posting supportive stuff. i hope u found my nasty ass room entertaining

Get some lizardbros to take care of the roaches

Very nice and comfy thread!

Please continue

Attached: smilrey.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

>Tfw seeing robots take steps to improvement

It warms me heart. Good luck user I hope you find some money in there.

Attached: 1497797722439.png (1001x823, 806K)

I'm proud of you, user. Keep on going.

This is a nice thread. Why don't we have cleaning generals?

Attached: thinking.jpg (528x440, 38K)

Well done for taking steps sorry about your doggo man

Awesome! I want to see more, this is a good comfy thread

you've inspired me, user. ima clean some of my apartment tonight. i'd feel a little bit better if i didn't live in a pile of garbage.

Attached: 1550035429546.jpg (423x418, 17K)

Post your journey

wait so you let your room get like this but you still take the time to trim your nails??

no, its embarrassing. i haven't let any of the few people i know irl see this place, and i've lived here for years.

Attached: 1560894584478.jpg (540x540, 17K)

thank god you saved the dominos cup

i second this, juden peterstein may be a meme but robots should take control of their lives on the way to manhood.