I really really really hate transphobes if you are transphobic you should get off r9k

I really really really hate transphobes if you are transphobic you should get off r9k

Attached: 1561433418720.gif (500x281, 836K)

StandWithTransphobes

Can I fuck your granny boipussy?

We're winning the fight user.

Attached: anti-terf.gif (502x436, 321K)

I really really really hate trans abomations if you are a trans abomation you should get off r9k.

TRANNIES ARE JUST INCELS IN DRESSES

What is it that you don't like about them user?

trannies can't score

I'm a girl and I hate trannies
they are below niggers

normal people need to stop making up complete bullshit.
you aren't qualified in anything and haven't done anything, stop using made up words that don't fucking mean anything or have any weight.

if you have to find the definition on the internet, it's not a real word.

Been cucked have we user?

Lazy bait threads are so cute

>What is it that you don't like about them user?

Not that user, but basically:

>Physically disgusting
>Delusional
>Indignant about any resistance to their delusion

The sentence "I *am* a woman!" is enough for me to hate them. The ugliness and the indignation and the instinctive authoritarianism is just gravy.

>if you are X, you should get off r9k
fuck off you pathetic reddit loser

It is a mental illness normalized as a "lifestyle".
To reap fat insurance bucks, hormone replacement and then gender reassignment surgery is the go-to choice for physicians. Not anti-psychotics to treat the pseudo-schizophrenia and other underlying psychotic disorders. Mutilation.
And then there's the usual pride that they pass as the other gender and should be treated as such.
Perpetuating shame and hate won't do much, but if it it deters one potential trans from transitioning, then I consider my hate beneficial.

No one except fetishists want to fuck trannies. Its always going to just be a fetish.

I think you are delusional if you don't think this is what a female looks like

Attached: sddsadsadsadwqedwqd.jpg (400x600, 43K)

It's their life though user. It's not your place to be angry about another's thoughts or feelings. If they feel that way then let them, if they keep rubbing it in your face tell them to go away

>>Physically disgusting
>>Delusional
>>Indignant about any resistance to their delusion

user this exactly describes robots.

you're a fascist nazi if you think a male can't look like that

The whole agenda of them is to normalize it so no one would ever be against it. No tolerance for intolerance, etc.

So you're mad they want to be accepted? You need to pick your battles

>It's not your place to be angry about another's thoughts or feelings.

Sure it is.

>If they feel that way then let them, if they keep rubbing it in your face tell them to go away

The way we agree to disagree is if you say "I'm a woman," and I say "No you're not," and then that's the end of the discussion. But with trannies, that's NEVER the end of the discussion - now is it?

Making it illegal to talk bad about them is not the same as being accepted.

Should we accept pedofiles too?

You're just being a dick for no reason though. You're not contributing to anything.

Why is it your place user? A person's thoughts are their own.

Also, you don't have to reply with 'no you're not'. You could just move on, maybe just smile and walk past.

>YOU MUST ACCEPT ME AS A WOMAN OR ELSE YOU'RE A DICK
No, you're the asshole for trying to get everyone to go along with your degenerate charade of crossdressing

>It's no one's place to be angry about another's thoughts or feelings.

>Except us trannies though! If you don't think we're actually women, we get to be angry about it! And we get to argue about it as much as we want...but you don't!

What a weird bait thread

You don't have to pretend to be a woman either. You could try improving yourself positively and getting a hobby.

>Also, you don't have to reply with 'no you're not'.

I choose to reply with "No, you're not."

>You could just move on, maybe just smile and walk past.

Tough fucking shit. If letting someone else have the last word is no big deal...then you should have no problem with letting me have the last word.

Who made it illegal?

No that's not the same.

What do you stand to benefit from picking a fight? You're being a bully here for no reason.

Trans need their own board.

I think you're having some kind of sperg out. Try calming down and retyping.

If you choose to respond this way you're either being a dick or out of touch with reality.

I see you're not willing to see any other side of the argument. That's a shame, I hope you find peace in something other than being argumentative for the sake of having someone to talk to. You're clearly clever enough to just move along and let these people do what they will with themselves

But you know you don't have the last word in your pretend scenario right? You just come off as a bitter incel

I'm the bully? You try to get people fired for not going along with your larp. People with children that rely on that parent making a paycheck, what you can never bear unless you go back to being a man. You're just a narcissistic crybully.

It's almost like there is a LGB((((T)))) board ON Jow Forums
OH MY GOD

I'm a man. You're sure assuming a lot. You need therapy dude. The trannys are not out to get you.

I have an idea go to instead
AND FUCKING STAY THERE, YOU ENTITELD TRASH, BETTER YET, KILL YOURSELF

Wait, so you do something knowing the consequences and then whine at the consequences? You're a fucking retard.

Why would trannys go to a different board? Robots are males with female brains. Perfect fit.

>I think you're having some kind of sperg out. Try calming down and retyping.

Are you retarded?

If no one is allowed to be angry at the thoughts or feelings of others, that would include being angry that someone else has the thought "Trannies aren't actual women."

Do you by chance have a trans fetish then? You sure are going out of your way to defend them whereas Im concerned about how controlling they want to be. You sound like you have a horse in this race but are too shy to say it.

>I see you're not willing to see any other side of the argument.

Which argument? The argument where you say that trannies are actually women and I say they aren't, or the argument where you say that trannies are entitled to make statements and go without contradiction from anyone, but I'm not similarly allowed to make statements and go without contradiction from anyone?

Im sorry but you're fuckin retarded, because Im complaining about trannies trying to get people fired over refusing to bow down to Weimar degeneracy.

Who said nobody is? Their delusion isn't solely to harm another. Your actively trying to cause harm. I'm very surprised you can't see a difference.

Again with the paranoia. I'm against people who are fucking losers. You just fell into the category.

Your statement is to cause harm, theirs isn't. Grow the fuck up.

What's with this incel belief that the world revolves around them and they should be able to be bitches to everyone and that's the end of discussion?

>But you know you don't have the last word in your pretend scenario right?

No, it generally moves on to

>WAHHHH I AM TOO A WOMAN
>WAHHHH YOU ARE A BIGOT
>Fuck you, tranny, why don't you join the 40%?

And on from there. An escalation I don't really have a problem with. YOU'RE the one who indicated that we should live and let live and agree to disagree - but "agreeing to disagree" involves the part where I disagree. "Agreeing to disagree" doesn't mean you say what you want to say, and I say nothing.

No, you are a soiboi who thinks trannies are cool and not mentally ill people and you get butthurt when the real world isn't like your insulated 85% white college. You have that stink on you as being out of touch with the real world.

>Who said nobody is?

You did, you fucking worthless nigger.

>It's not your place to be angry about another's thoughts or feelings.

Those words have a fucking clear grammatical meaning, you absolute fucking retard.

Then don't say shit about them. There's tons of shit you don't say and do at work to keep your job. You're just nitpicking this one small thing because you are a virgin and trannys are just more women who won't fuck you.

You're not disagreeing you're being a dick for no reason. I'm not surprised an incel can't understand social situations.

Yeah unless you're causing harm to others. Not sure why this is such a difficult concept for you. Children learn not to be dicks.

>Your statement is to cause harm

My intent is to give an accurate statement about reality.

If people making accurate statements about reality harms you...you deserve to be harmed, and I applaud the harm you experience.

No, fuck off soiboi. This isn't your college campus and I have rights too. Trannies aren't real women, and that statement shouldn't allow you to get me fired or to give you an excuse to be violent, which is probably what you want to be.

Dude, I'm all for trans-rights
But when it goes down to "someone called me with a wrong proun, let's get them fired!" I do not like that.
I despise the fact that some people are ready to ruin other people's lives for such meaningless things. Be ashamed for defending that kind of behavior.

Attached: 617080.png (640x619, 504K)

You make up pretend conversations with trannys on Jow Forums because you are afraid of real life. You fit into the fucking loser category. I'm not "muh soi" or whatever your next swing and a miss will be.

>Yeah unless you're causing harm to others.

That wasn't what you fucking said, you stupid backpedaling faggot nigger.

My statement doesn't do any actual harm to you, unless your definition of a world without harm is one where no one contradicts your delusions, ever. You aren't entitled to such a world, and I am not going to accept that not delivering it to you "harms" you. When your harm is entirely emotional, you always retain the option of just fucking changing your emotions.

So you have zero idea that it won't go over well? Otherwise you're admitting you're out of touch with reality.

What rights allow you to be a dick without workplace consequences? This will be good.

You whiteknight for mentally ill men on the internet, do you think I really value your beta male word at this point? Your obsession with the incel word shows me you are obsessed with sex. Calling me incel isn't gonna get you laid nerd lol.

make me

last I checked, y'all are killing yourselves

^THIS ^THIS ^THIS

When has this happened where it was unintentional?

I wasn't that guy dipshit. And yes if it pisses them off its harm. Like if you asked out a girl and she laughed at you. Even though it's understandable, it's still a dick move.

but they always atttack us first!
do you not see this fucking thread

nobody likes robots eithe rand

You are not allowed to discriminate against others for their views and beliefs retard. Me thinking trannies aren't women is only harming narcissistic and evil men who are forcing this fetish lifestyle on others.

You realize everyone since forever has been fucking right? You being an obvious incel just shows you lack a lot of information about society, people, relationships, and you're mentally ill. It's easier to say incel.

>So you have zero idea that it won't go over well?

I don't care if it goes over well.

I'm perfectly prepared to screech back and forth with you about this forever. But if one of the questions in this thread is "What would it take for a truce to exist between trannies and me?" then the answer is that I am willing to stop hating you and insulting you and wishing for you to join the 40% and all the rest of it, but only on the basis of agreeing to disagree.

And agreeing to disagree consists of both of us saying what we think and then both of us letting it go at that, without further argument or escalation. And you prove over and over that you aren't willing to do that, by your own admission, so that means we can never have a truce.

>Incel incel incel!
Oh wow, Im sure all those gender studies college women are just throwing themselves at you now stud.

>When has this happened where it was unintentional?
fuck you retard, no one should be fired because they called you a man you absolute faggot fuck piece of shit

Oh I get it now. You're afraid those sexy trannys are turning you gay. I've got good news for you. It doesn't work like that and you're just closeted.

You you know that men are the highest suicide demo right? Your edgy "muh 40%" is retarded if youre a man saying it. I use the term man loosely with virgin males of course.

And either you know it will trigger them and you're an assholes, or you don't know and you're a retard. You don't have great options in this corner you've backed yourself into.

>Arachnophobic? You must want to fuck spiders!
Dumb cumbrain, you only prove my point.

Ah now the government should control employers. That's very left wing.

Women are not an abstract thought. Our entire existence is not based on a feeling. Our foremothers fought and many died for our rights. They could not identify out of their oppression.
Appropriation of womanhood

I'm a TERF and I just pulled out my Hitachi Magic Wand to masturbate my 100% natural female body with.

Have fun LARPing as a lesbian, lol.

The Government already does. How do you think trannies got the bathroom laws changed?

I've got a girlfriend. I'm also in my 30s. I think you need to reevaluate your life views that are entirely based on your obsession with trannys and sjws. You have tranny derangement syndrome

I never said you were homophobic. You said trannys are turning people, which means you believe they have the power to do that. Of course that's retarded. So it means deep down you know you're one sexy tranny video away from fucking a guy in a dress. And in your case, probably paying for it.

is an insult to billions of women, past and present. You are on the wrong side of history.

uh
it can't
male and female bodies are different

and it's ok

it's ok to be male ;-)

>I use the term man loosely with virgin males of course.

I'm married and have a kid, so this part of your post is irrelevant.

>And either you know it will trigger them and you're an assholes, or you don't know and you're a retard.

I know and don't care.

It angers me that people don't like capitalism, but if I walked around saying that anyone who says they don't like capitalism is triggering me and that makes them a dick, you would (justifiably) tell me that I was full of shit.

>Insert Deepak Chopra retort about how my statement outrages their emotional core and how that's totally different from statements that anger anyone who isn't a fucking tranny
>NUH UH user! When other people disagree with YOU, you should show them intellectual charity! When YOU disagree with other people, YOU'RE being a dick! WAHHHHHHH YOU'RE PUNCHING DOWN WAHHHHHHHH

Fuck I wish you all were dead. And by "you all", I don't just mean trannies.

You dumbass, this thread was started by you faggots so I responded to a direct attack.

Poop on trannies

Attached: Chernobyl.jpg (750x537, 101K)

So more government control is the answer? Hmmm. I thought usually tranny haters were right wing.

You think a political belief is the same as acceptance as a human? I'm guessing your made up wife didn't pretend marry you for your brain.

>transtrenders

cope harder trannie. you will never ever be a woman
suicide is near can you feel it?

I don't care about trannies at all. That being said, if I knew someone that started dating a tranny or something, I'd be right disgusted by it, I tell you what. No hard feelings of course, I just think that gay activities are gross
Thoughts

That gamestop incident where the clerk accidentally called that trans-person a "sir"
His life is ruined thanks to people like you harrassing him on twitter and making sure he cannot get a job.
But, to you it is a proud achiviement. To see someone vulnerable and ready to be destroyed is only pleasure you feel.
Thank god I never stepped on the path of hate, it must be intoxicating and addictive. Pity that most of LGBT went to that route. I was kicked off when I expressed my distaste for pandering pedos and taking them in the LGBT-Community. Kinda happy I left that, just a pity there isn't any other groups for me, sadness.

Attached: 1561656423305.png (1123x557, 326K)

I didn't start the thread. You just have a serious mental issue about women and pretend women. Get help.

Im in a relationship with a trans girl for like a year now and its pretty nice desu

I'm a man. I never wanted to be a woman. What are you talking about?

"accidentally"? Sure.

>You think a political belief is the same as acceptance as a human?

I accept you as a human. A *male* human.

And anyone who doesn't believe in capitalism wants to make me their slave. Do we really have to clutter up this thread with additional walls of text about how slavery dehumanizes the slave?

>I'm guessing your made up wife didn't pretend marry you for your brain.

I'm kicking your extremely lame and weak, self-contradictory bullshit artist ass up and down this thread. And all you've been able to produce in response is Robert Fulghum emotivist nonsense.

I agree user. Good post you got here.

Attached: Be Yourself.png (1000x504, 161K)

hmmm... pretty BASED post, user. Though I don't like the idea of telling someone to leave the board because of their ideas. (I think more speech, not less, is always the answer versus censorship). Transanons are some of the most empathetic people on here and I appreciate that wherever I find it.

Attached: haha.png (410x596, 316K)

YOU ARE LIKE LITTLE BABY
HAHAHA
Fuck you, you think I'm against the government controlling things just because I don't like you pieces of shit.

you think I give a shit about wing?
all that matters is that you fuckers are done

regardless you are all very disingenous, companies didn't naturally come to the conclusion to fire people for saying fuck tranners, they did it because they got hatemobbed by loud minorities on twitter, government regulation decided by large amounts of cityfaggots, and shittons of propaganda

one last thing, stalin would throw you in a fucking gulag retard, the chinko govt probably would too

Oh you mean normal people that are disgusted by faggots in dresses.

I agree with Hankhill-sama

>And anyone who doesn't believe in capitalism wants to make me their slave. Do we really have to clutter up this thread with additional walls of text about how slavery dehumanizes the slave?

This is pretty mentally ill. Many people consider capitalism to be slavery. So no, it's nothing at all like insulting a person for no reason. You're awful at this dude.

Also btw all you've done this thread is paint yourself into a corner.

Oh I'm a man. You're confused about gender very easily considering your position is that can never happen. I'm also not a communist. I think people should have personal liberty. Including the boss for firing assholes of any variety.

Heat of a moment thing.
Still, no need to witchunt and actively ruin someones life.
I have been beaten up, bullied, called faghot and discriminated as a child. I still want nothing bad for those who have wronged me. Hating them or ruining their lives isn't gonna make me happy.
It isn't normal to feel pleasure when you with your own two hands beat down and try to kill someones social life.

If the rest of LGBT-Community is like you, then thank gods that I didn't let my little sister to join it.
Your sexuality is not what is wrong with you, it's your hate-filled rotten brain.

Attached: 1561310030652m.jpg (786x1024, 81K)

OK but as an employer do you want some shit disturber working for you?

>assholes
someone calling a man a man or a woman a woman is not an asshole
I'm not a communist either but I believe government control of companies has it's place when people's livelihoods are threatened by delusional crybully faggots.

It's like textbook assholes. No need to be an edge lord. We get it, you're a virgin.

Oh also I'm not kgbt, nor am I hate filled. Your being bulked, although most likely deserved, clearly made an impact on you. But you'd rather be able to bully others for no reason to stop it. Sounds like you're the hate filled one. Get off your high horse.