Brandon Clark, who killed Instagram Celeb Bianca Devins, Pleaded Not Guilty

>Brandon Clark who's the accuse of Bianca Devins homicide is pleaded not responsible in accordance with his lawyer. The district legal professional supplied Clark to serve 25 years of his life however Clark rejected the provide, as per sources.

>Clark 21, killed Instagram celeb Dennis and posted the images of her physique on-line. She was discovered lifeless and together with her throat slashed. Clark additionally stabbed himself within the neck on the time of arrest and was hospitalized.
In keeping with the police, these two met on Instagram and fashioned a deep bond. Sources stated, they each have been driving again after a live performance however out of the blue a quarrel popped amidst the best way which ends up in Devins's loss of life.

>Devins was a highschool graduate and had an enormous following on a number of social media platforms. She was hottest within the on-line gaming neighborhood. And it was the gaming app the place Clark uploaded her photos and her followers discovered it.

>When police discovered Clark he began stabbing himself and didn't obey officers command. He was instantly rushed to the hospital and underwent by emergency surgical procedure.

>Devins's household posted a press release through which they stated, "Bianca, age 17, was a gifted artist, a loving sister, daughter, and cousin, and an exquisite younger woman, taken from us all too quickly," the assertion learn. "She is now wanting down on us, as she joins her cat, Belle, in heaven. Bianca's smile brightened our lives. She's going to all the time be remembered as our princess."

>The brutal loss of life of Bianca Devins was an enormous tragedy for her followers and her household and we hope the actual perpetrator will get behind the bards quickly.

scoopsquare24.com/man-accused-of-killing-instagram-celeb-bianca-devins-pleaded-not-guilty/

Attached: 1564583364_Man-Accused-Of-Killing-Instagram-Celeb-Bianca-Devins-Pleaded-Not-696x369.jpg (696x369, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwxjBZcvvOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's with all these spelling mistakes?

>we hope the actual perpetrator will get behind the bards quickly

Attached: William_Shakespeare-696x696.jpg (696x696, 199K)

The grammar is weird too, it seems like whoever wrote the article probably speaks English as a second language

>pleading not guilty when shits stacked against you
have fun with that life sentence

>>pleading not guilty when shits stacked against you
>have fun with that life sentence

He's getting 25 at most actually.

Also who the fuck would be this guy's lawyer? Imagine trying to argue that this guy's not guilty.

Attached: 1563736501088.jpg (1024x919, 71K)

Why would you ever plead guilty from the get go?
Of course he's not going to get freed, but he's not winning anything if he just gives up straight away. He could perhaps still make some way in the sentencing.

A vast majority of people plead guilty. It saves both you and the courts system time and money. It also usually results in a lighter sentence or punishment.

It's not a crime to remove trash that's on the curb

>Also who the fuck would be this guy's lawyer?

This is a fucking GREAT case to draw as a public defender. It's 1000x more interesting than your usual cases, it gets you into the paper and probably on TV, and nobody expects you to win but if you're seen as putting up an aggressive defense actual paying clients see that and make note of it.

Of course, generally cases like this only go to attorneys with previous murder case experience, even when the PD office is making the assignments.

Isn't the reduced sentence because they accept plea deals? Something who you're probably not offered from the get go.

>She was hottest within the on-line gaming neighborhood.

Attached: 1549086794471.png (499x458, 207K)

he could possibly try to plead insanity since when cops caught him he was trying to kill himself. pleading not guilty after being caught red handed is basically refusing to acknowledge your crimes.

Except we have discord posts which show him mocking her friends over what he did and posting pics of it. Effectively admitting to the crime and showing he was in a clear state of mind and fully aware of what he did.

Attached: Bianca_Devins_Brandon_Clark_Murder_Announcement_1.jpg (961x837, 118K)

I haven't studied law, but this video seems somewhat logical to me:
youtube.com/watch?v=UwxjBZcvvOI

holy shit i forgot all about this. it makes pleading not guilty even more ridiculous

>On the charge of pre-mediated murder, how does the defendant plead?
>Not guilty - I've only ever patrolled thots.

Attached: FgMC3u7.jpg (960x925, 91K)

Lmao you incels whiteknighting for a dead whore. No wonder you is virgin

>He's getting 25 at most actually
That was the deal the judge gave him for a guilty plea, so they could spare the family and the state all the expenses and the nonsense involved with a trial. A trial which, given the amount of evidence against him, is going to go exceptionally poorly for him, unless he plans on entering an insanity plea. They'll be throwing a much harsher sentence at him now.

how exactly is anyone in these thread whiteknighting?

RIP in Hell little Bianca, you were cute and pure and delightful, sadly no one saved you from your destiny

Attached: video.webm (720x1280, 396K)

I doubt he'll last a year in there. Prisoners are the total opposite of incels, they're extreme whiteknights and they're taking his bootyhole.

thats if he doesnt try to kill himself like the clown he is

Do you have more pictures of the discord reacting to that picture? i wanna see the messages below that.

This is the only other post he made before trying to an hero.

Attached: Bianca_Devins_Brandon_Clark_Murder_Announcement.jpg (720x743, 216K)

Anyone defending that psychopath needs to seek help
Like wtf this is so goddamn disturbing

Since when is NOT CONDONING MURDER whiteknighting? You have some serious issues homie.

>Like wtf this is so goddamn disturbing
can u even articulate a thought or can u just kvetch, faggot

Not even that cute

Yeah I can articulate a thought, can you bring yourself to feel empathy? Not sure how being disturbed by murder is kvetching.

>like, omg, it's sooo disturbing guyse, like, wow

fuck off

>gins someone else to orbit
Kek wonder what the rest of their reactions were

>gins
wtf meant find

It seems some of you aren't aware of how the judicial system works here in the United States. Him not taking the plea, means he's gonna get smacked with a heftier sentence when he gets inevitably convicted. Moreover, he will not be able to pass for insane, the evidence overwhelmingly dictates that he was of sound mind during the murder, and was fully aware that what he was doing was illegal/wrong. If he was getting 25 years before, he'll definitely be handed a life sentence, potentially without parole.

Attached: 1533439922626.png (245x200, 91K)

>be lawyer
>flashy degree
>make youtube video B)
>left side only audio

Jow Forums needs a vigilante superhero serial killer that kills findoms and ethots. Imagine the fear you would strike into the sexual industrial complexes heart.

I don't know man. I don't even know that person but she was murdered by some freak. Its just unnerving seeing someone get killed or something really bad happen to them. This type of thing and Liveleak videos are honestly my least favorite shit because it just reminds me that innocent people can get hurt or die because of someone else

So avatar killer then?

You might wanna grow the fuck up user.
Being an emotionless shitbag and defending murderers does not make you look cool.

>I don't know man. I don't even know that person but she was murdered by some freak. Its just unnerving seeing someone get killed or something really bad happen to them. This type of thing and Liveleak videos are honestly my least favorite shit because it just reminds me that innocent people can get hurt or die because of someone else
fuck off beta normalfag
You didn't know her, you're just acting upon your pavlovian conditioning

She was a cutie and and angel, but she was all alone and took very bad turnsin her life, with no good guy there to saver her from her destiny is all

>Instagram celeb
>celeb
Are they just making this part up?

>instagram star
>gifted artist
>princess

If Bianca was a gifted artist with a charming personality, then I'm Jesus Christ himself.

Attached: 1560382172753.jpg (236x236, 10K)

i dont give a fuck if she angel who dindu nuffin or a fucking crack whore. the moment you take another human life in such a premeditated
and gruesome manner you forfeit the right to be even remotely considered a human being and deserve to be treated as such

Attached: 1562168992894.jpg (400x400, 48K)

was likely a suicide pact faggot or a misunderstood one at least
stop being pure cringe