Waifu General /waifu/ #216

Having beautiful children with waifu
Previous

Attached: 1564500607600.jpg (750x783, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsUyGLWXLtc
youtube.com/watch?v=zpf1uWo6GgY
youtube.com/watch?v=u-QWzL4tfNk
youtu.be/Kk2hKouTW8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vG6apBkLfSE&list=OLAK5uy_mbymXfTyvBcUWDLbsd0t88i-BPRGZdBN4&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=KG02Mu0-kRI
youtube.com/watch?v=HdQCWXh3XXU
youtube.com/watch?v=YFi4FTOuqKk
youtu.be/TceXpTTdTHw
discord
strawpoll.me/18407629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First post for Lucina!

Attached: illust_75240820_20190616_212953.jpg (750x1334, 587K)

I did that, it was some of the best time of my life. Though now that it's all been done and passed, and I look back, it contributes to derealization recognizing how much of that time physically didn't happen, I'm not even sure where I was when I was being with her.
Probably.
I've gotten better and worse in a lot of ways, I'd like to say that I've gotten over it, but I realize now more than ever that I'm addicted, though not hopelessly so. I just need to be in my mind and holding onto faith and moving forward
I think about that a lot when I'm feeling like shit and need to be in her arms
No matter what I do, something goes wrong. . . but it's not so bad today.
>Kekyoin1488
What jokes of characters, though the ones they mock are just as insignificant and small-minded as they are, so it's all in good sport. That said, no mercy for the eventual murders.
No and honestly she found me at the best time that could have happened. I was just free of a lot of baggage holding me back from the earlier part of my life and was just starting to experience the freedom of an adult. I had a childhood friend just like the animes and I only realized something like last year and I squandered that relationship pretty heavily, so I can't really imagine it going differently with her.
I don't know, I like a strange variety of people and maybe it's just after the fact but I think i couldn't contain my love for her if I got to know her at all.
I really want to talk to her about God and her place in the world.
"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless."
Welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: 1351270863876.png (355x408, 28K)

I will always love my waifu Alice Liddell with all my heart.

Attached: Alice166.jpg (358x675, 87K)

my dear jonathan. i wish he would take me from this place.

Attached: artwinsdraws (2).jpg (1280x1156, 297K)

You and waifu having "the talk" with your children.

lucina is best girl! glad to see another user loving her too

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-235106_Instagram.jpg (1080x1065, 476K)

I'm an antinatalist tho

I want to hug my waifu and feel her warmth for real this time.

Attached: 9afdebe2e0007d2f17a6618cdd8ca5968363e75c.png (600x570, 314K)

Consider this: straight shota with waifu

Checked

I love my little zapper

Attached: 8726d33c002ec7191da61aa29fcf79c3.jpg (640x916, 355K)

Tomoko Kuroki is the bomb. I loved the anime and am just getting into the manga. I find it to be pretty relatable because I was reasonably popular in the past but have become a bit of a hikikomori lately (since I started college and am now in grad school). I know this character is argued to be a bad waifu but I just like her personally.

Attached: EAzfg-8VUAgVNbd.jpg (1443x2048, 451K)

I want to spend every minute of my time with you, loving you my dear Rem.
-

Attached: 57755262.jpg (800x800, 166K)

>I imagine jonathan could just pick me up and throw me at batman
Do you ever imagine yourself in universe with Jonathan and interacting with the characters he typically interacts with (whether they be friend or foe)? Would you aid him in his endeavors? Who would you get along with and vice versa?

I asked because I know your characters well and often do the same with Rae. It's a fun thing to daydream about

Claiming this specific post for Misaki Shokuhou

Attached: Misa200.jpg (700x875, 377K)

yes, long time ago

Ye I can, I am for almost 30 cm higher than her

Questions:
>Have you ever been in any trouble becouse of your waifu ? (like thinking about her at the wrong time etc.)

>If your waifu isn't from this world/age what do you think she/he would like about this world?

>Let's say you shared the fact that you are in love with your waifu with someone close to you. Friend, relative, doesn't matter. What would you do and how would you feel if they suddenly decided to share it with everyone and everywhere?

>If you were to live in your waifus world, would you try to use your knowledge of this world to became rich ?
-

Attached: 58033465_p0.jpg (849x1200, 337K)

Drinking from waifu.

Attached: IMG_20190730_141129.jpg (1536x2048, 555K)

Running out of ways to say that huh?

Attached: 1550308860596.jpg (3192x4314, 928K)

I long for the day where I take your hand in mine and confess my undying love for you, and hopefully you'd feel the same way. But for now, this is the extent of what I can do. I love you, Princess Merida. I love you.
>Having beautiful children with waifu
Yes, very good. Yes, I like that.

>Have you ever been in any trouble because of your waifu?
No, I can't seem to recall anything like that. I'm good at keeping that aspect of myself hidden.
>If your waifu isn't from this world/age what do you think she would like about this world?
I think she'd appreciate a few modern conveniences, like cellphones and microwaves. Also guns. I think it goes without saying that she'd love guns.
>Let's say you shared the fact that you are in love with your waifu with someone close to you. Friend, relative, doesn't matter. What would you do and how would you feel if they suddenly decided to share it with everyone and everywhere?
Such a thing would never happen, but let's say it did. I'd be eternally pissed with them, because if I did confess my love of Merida to someone I'd stress how important it is that they keep that knowledge to themselves.
>If you were to live in your waifu's world, would you try to use your knowledge of this world to become rich?
How does one become rich in a medieval society without being born into wealth or nobility?

Attached: merida_brave_by_dancinghamtoro-d4x7m8y.jpg (676x1182, 74K)

Shut up

>Have you ever been in any trouble becouse of your waifu ? (like thinking about her at the wrong time etc.)
No.

An impossibility, so I don't have an answer for it.

>If you were to live in your waifus world, would you try to use your knowledge of this world to became rich ?
Nothing I know would help me get rich in AC

Attached: Misa229.jpg (595x842, 162K)

Here to say I love my wife and she looks really good as mom

Not That I could think off.. Maybe slightly distracting when reading or something like that? no clue

>If your waifu isn't from this world/age what do you think she/he would like about this world?
Well she kind of is but since there is a slight difference, she would think about what job she should get since her previous one vanishes with a monsterless world, unless you count 3dpds as monsters

Couldn't care less

not possible. it's practically the same

Attached: milf mirai.png (4046x3134, 202K)

I just want a cute girl to hug. pls

Attached: 3.png (492x750, 247K)

i'm a dysfunctional autist my waifu would never want to be with me
even in my deepest fantasies i am someone with a fixed, normal brain and not myself as i am currently

i love rem, and would die for her if needed.

how are yall fellow waifufags doing today?

i have forgotten the picture like the retard i am

Attached: rmsmg (32).jpg (707x1000, 91K)

didn't you get exposed for being underage a while back?

That was just leahnigger taking things out of context

to be exact, i was exposed for having headcannon where rem is older then me by a few years.

Attached: rmsml (41).jpg (700x1048, 99K)

Nah, nothing that anyone else cared about anyways.
More ayy lmao stuff I guess. There's not a big difference between our worlds.
I'd just try not to care. I'd still be pissed around whoever I told though.
Like I said, our worlds are about the same.

Attached: eyes_.png (1364x768, 992K)

You headcanon is that you're 14? Why?

shit I slept for a long time
I'll probably redraw Merida at some point, doesn't feel fair drawing her in mspaint when I finally switched to a real program.
Glad you like it. I wasn't sure about the nose shape, since the high-res images were pretty much only front-facing, so I took my best guess. Also, what kind of hair does he have under the hood? I saw several styles, wasn't sure which was the original.
Sure, although you'll have to wait a bit, I've got to go somewhere in a bit. Also I'm just slow at drawing. It will also be a sketch, if that's okay, not super polished.

>trouble
not really
>world/age
she is, sort of. its pretty widely accepted shes from at least the modern era, 15-20 years ago tops
anyway i dont think the question really applies, sorry
>share
i guess i dont really have any option but to deal with it, hope it doesnt cause too many troubles. as long as i can work and pay my bills im not really concerned with what other people think about it
>waifu's world
i dont think i could, but lets say i could, i dont think becoming rich is something that comes easy anywhere, and id rather have a much more relaxed life

Attached: DYpWtIsVQAAves7.jpg orig.jpg (1230x870, 92K)

I found this for my fellow Urabefag. Seems like the /wwd/ Urabefag has quite the stash.

Attached: D4roZ4LUwAIZGZ8.jpg (1986x2048, 759K)

He does, doesn't he.
Not sure where he finds some of these, but I like them.

Attached: 1537137915572.jpg (1360x1560, 428K)

Damn. Nice.

Have you ever thought about what would be the waifu's raifu?
Some single-shot with great power like her a bow/crossbow or something that shits lead all over the place?

Looks lovely. When do you stream?
I always end up 6 hours late.

I would be pissed if he spent entire days digging through the shitpile that is drawr
I also got this one.

Attached: tavkpp.png (2000x2000, 1.77M)

That there's less crazy life-threatening things/people running around. And we haven't been through what was basically the apocalypse with everyone destroying entire cities and killing themselves. She'd appreciate the calmness; compared to her world at least.
I'd try not to let it get to me, but it probably would. The only person who I wouldn't seethe at in this scenario would be my best friend, but he's gay and already has a husbando (from same series as her in fact), so that wouldn't happen.
I don't think money is worth that much anymore there. She works at the place that's making most if not all of the advanced technology and gadgets, anyway.
If these dysfunctions are things you can change, it's never too late to start improving yourself. If they're inherent to your brain, I'm sure your wife is a great person, so she would be accepting of anything you deem a fault. Possibly even fond of those quirks.
>how are yall fellow waifufags doing today?
Physically I feel awful, but I'm doing great otherwise. Very productive day. Got a good workout this morning, did a lot of cleaning not too long ago, and just got out of a refreshing shower.

Attached: 17185684_p0.png (480x640, 413K)

>When do you stream? I always end up 6 hours late.
whenever I feel like it, I wouldn't even try predicting it's random

Attached: 39937860_p0.jpg (1000x1442, 487K)

I'm bored out of my fucking mind
Stop being so tsundere, it's only cute when my wife does it

Attached: 3ba160781ff3418149c0f952ce5aad8c.jpg (764x1000, 375K)

I read that second question entirely wrong. Whoops.
The only person I've told is the friend I mentioned, and while I don't think he'd do that in the first place, I probably wouldn't be too uncomfortable just because I don't think people would care very much. He doesn't really talk to my other friends, so I don't know who he would tell anyway.

Good.
Everything is shaping up and I am starting to work on a project that could double my meager salary if I play my cards right.
I also got used to this deathmarch of a routine and it feels good to overcome it.
I want to repost doll Urabe because it is beautiful.

Where the fuck have you been by the way?

Damn shame. Isn't there any archive around?
Are you a neet?

Attached: what_is_it_you_desire.jpg (453x680, 36K)

How does it feel knowing you're on the same side as kiwifarms?

feels I don't give a shit, man

>Isn't there any archive around?
Nope, Picarto requires you to buy their shit so you are a premium member and only then you can save vods

>spoiler
yes I am

The only side I'm on is waifu's side.

What do you mean by that? Why on the same side?

I might get a fucking twatter just to be notified, or a bot or something.
Is the fetishart money any help?

>spoiler
yea it is, tho I might stop being a neet soon anyway

My sincerest condolences.
Doing what? Are you going to become a legit artist?

I love Kayn so fucking much it's unreal.
I'm still fucking waiting on the daki and it's killing me.

Attached: 46717236_2382243545366193_4570386079540731338_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

I mean that's the big dream but I'm not really picky when it comes to jobs just enjoying life atm

Will you be studying or getting into a certain job?

>Have you ever been in any trouble becouse of your waifu ?
No. I couldn't be in trouble because of her anyway but rather because of my stupidity, lack of caution or being too naive.
I think that Alice would be amazed by the all forms of art and media that exists right now. She would also be surprised to see such things as TV or PC. I also think that new technology could help her express herself and present her Wonderland as a form of art.
I think she might also like it that conditions at mental hospitals have greatly improved.
I'd be disappointed in them but I think that I might also feel a bit... relieved. Even in my dreams there's almost always this scenario that consists of someone accidentally seeing my pictures of Alice (even last night I had this reoccurring dream). I hate hiding this fact from the people I know. I hate pretending to be someone that I'm not. I want to tell everyone I know who is the girl that I truly love but I also know that they aren't ready for it yet and probably nothing good would come out of it. They won't take me seriously.
I don't care about money or wealth. I'd like to be rich only to offer as much as I can for my beautiful Alice. I'd tell her about the future and whether she would like to make money out of it, it's up to her.

Attached: Alice212.jpg (538x1006, 121K)

actually have a somewhat decent school graduation so I can do most things, no certain idea yet, probably gonna take on some wageslave jobs till I figure out what I want to do exactly.

Hopefully not retail.

Another Lucina poster? How wonderful! What is it you like about her? What drew you to her? Do you like seeing her in crossover stuff? Do you prefer the long or short haired version? How long have you been loving her? What things in real life have you done for her? Do you like any of the other fire emblem games?

Sorry for the barrage of questions. Please enjoy your stay here.

Attached: illust_36224672_20190116_102102.png (1262x817, 1.91M)

I love Kass!

>Q1:
Yup, my brother was being invasive as usual and found out about him a couple times, and long story short it was really terrible. Also involved some hitting too.

>Q2:
It'd be nice to explore brand new places for him, he'd think it was a little boring how there's only one sentient race basically, but still nice.

>Q3:
This is a pointless question, as I'd never intentionally do that. I don't trust anyone with this information.

>Q4:
Sure, anything to give my husband a happy life. I think he prefers more to travel, though.

I don't think kiwifarms cares about me.

Attached: 62368398_p1.jpg (3070x2362, 1.79M)

i love her development as a character through awakening, her character design aswell is one of my favourites of all times. i prefer long hair of course! i think its been 4 years now, irl i have cosplayed her, have a framed picture of her, recorded a video for her bday (that sad lol) and im hoping to buy her figma soon! i love the fire emblem series, been playing three houses recently. all good and thanks

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-133528_Instagram.jpg (1080x1054, 724K)

Oh yeah, her design is really good. I like how she looks very princely but not in a mannish or brute like way. I'm curious to hear about cosplaying as her. I saw a guy do it a few months ago and really admired the dedication. I couldn't do it, but I did learn her theme and included it in my program for a piano recital. If some faggot manages to grab the figma off of ebay before me, now I know who it is lol. And fuck you, short hair is best Lucina!

Attached: illust_48416033_20181126_080128.png (525x574, 211K)

>trouble
I can't imagine a scenario in which I would get into trouble because of her; rather, thinking of her makes the opposite outcome more likely. She often guides me.
>this day and age
One thing she would enjoy, at first, is how our world isn't locked in a titanic struggle with objective evil. There is no (obvious) definitive power working to eradicate all life or torture the souls of the living. Soon, however, she would come to the realization that varying shades of grey and multiple subversive powers vying for influence at the expense of the average person is a situation more unpalatable than her own; at the very least, a titanic, dichotomic struggle between good and evil necessitates good too. Ultimately, she would find this world to be pretty shit. Perhaps, though, it word spur her on, and she would recognize that, in a world with a thousand varying shades of grey, true good is needed more than ever.
>word of you having a waifu gets out
It would be a little awkward as society would certainly look down upon it but there is no burden I wouldn't bear for her. I would proudly carry her banner.
>if you were to live in your waifus world
Perhaps. If so, it would be to provide her with more. I would care not about the treasures of the world as I would have the greatest treasure of all: her.

Attached: 1558620659450.png (560x300, 363K)

Ew, kassfag is here? Get the fuck out furfag

Attached: fire_emblem_seven_minutes_in_heaven_lucina_by_vampiregodesnyx-d8ksqgh.jpg (300x461, 25K)

Was the strenuous sport you mentioned swimming?

>spoiler
I've spent a great deal of time thinking about that. I can see her using anything, really. But I think she'd have a preference for battle rifles and semi-automatic sniper rifles like the PSG1 and the SVD.

Attached: brave_redux_by_davebardin-d6e6gt4.jpg (774x1032, 142K)

How many pictures of her do you have?
How many % complete do you think your collection is (low-quality excluded)?
How many MAL favourites / MWL likes / etc does she have?
Depending on this number, how do you feel about others who also like your character?

>820.
>about 80%? I think 1K is about the limit. There's like 2 other people on Twitter (both Japanese) who also care for her, and make/post/commision art. So, following them and looking through all their media and RTs I managed to map out Twitter, as well. That leaves almost no more area to look, after all the usual websites. So, while I'm sure there's still more, I think I'm not too far from the limit.
>177 on MAL, 111 on MWL. She's from a franchise from a very popular producer, but the franchise itself is not all that popular, and Kagari herself is by far the least popular girl. Note that the anime is shit and the VN is far better..
>I only know those 2 other people from Twitter. I respect them. They both show their love to Kagari in different ways, and both different from my way, too. I don't see it as anything bad, it's quite nice to see others like her too. But, sometimes it does feel weird to share, if that makes sense. And, a Western release of Rewrite is coming, so that makes me slightly worried. Luckily, VNs are a niche, and the anime didn't do much either. Hopefully it'll spark some art, then all the people who don't truly care will fuck off again, and perhaps leave a new true Kagarist.

Attached: TMP4336851348982340442.jpg (1440x1280, 221K)

>How many pictures of her do you have?
4,585 files.
>How many % complete do you think your collection is (low-quality excluded)?
90-something percent maybe. I've looked all over, but it's not quite everything.
>How many MAL favourites / MWL likes / etc does she have?
1,659 it seems.
>Depending on this number, how do you feel about others who also like your character?
They're alright. They certainly understand what I love about her.

Attached: x.jpg (451x640, 54K)

Excluding images which I deem disrespectful to him, I'd say it's close to 95-99%. The missing percentages are things locked behind walls that I'm unable to access, such as one artist who locked their twitter but obviously drew kass.
>Q3:
Kass isn't on MAL/MWL. That said, I think he's still relatively popular, given the overabundance of art he has.
>Q4:
Depends on the person. I really respect artists who draw wholesome images of him, I also respect some artists who drew some lewd, I have a pure disrespect for most of the people who pervert him or disrespect him or don't see him as my husband.

Attached: 928f577b61be988aa329368c77c3f904.jpg (587x1000, 122K)

Are you 15?
This is not a valid philosophical position unless you're 15

I cannot stress enough, I love You so much!

Attached: 1512908289015.png (634x853, 933K)

I'm satisfied with the collection as is, so it's 100%, but it's around 22% (rough guestimate) of all of her total SFW fanart
>How many MAL favourites / MWL likes / etc does she have?
>Depending on this number, how do you feel about others who also like your character?
I don't care much for them, but one of them whom I personally know is, or was a tremendous friend of mine. I wish I could see him again and tell him I'm sorry

Tharja as Rhajat!
1. Not really but I think in childhood Tharja and I would be distant friends
2. Maybe
3. Cuddle with her in bed
4. I course I'll sacrifice myself to protect Tharja and our children from danger. (And Tharja would totally find a way to bring me back to life
Ok. Kinda felt a little shitty for the past couple of day. But playing some Dark Souls 3 puts me in a better mood and the recent Hero pack for Smash Ultimate is nice minus the trashy MIDI "songs" and less spirits than Joker's pack. Hero and his stage are pretty fun to play as & the smash autists are mad as hell at Hero being OP which is a plus for me. (Also, it's pretty weird that the Geno Mii costume didn't came back for some weird reason. It makes me wonder if Geno is going to be a extra DLC fighter outside of the fighter pass but who knows at this point.)
And I should care about that because?
Around over 2000 pics from the last time I checked.

Attached: 58582187_p0.jpg (876x1185, 452K)

Shame I missed the 200th thread. Maybe one day I'll consistently post here like I did, once upon a time. Glad to see familiar faces are still around.

Attached: de12b9fc411f3dc78b3167eb1dc20ed6.jpg (472x700, 331K)

Hey, how are you doing?
Have you been steeling through the hell of wageslaving?

No. Thank you.

Too hard to forget. It brought me some reassuring chuckles. Reading stuff like that is what makes this place feel like a home. A real safe-haven.

God no. Not even a little bit. But a spergy, giggly touchy waifu that's had too much wine? Now we can talk.

The convenience of everything. Modern day transport, gyms, an unlimited archive of text and knowledge known as the internet and the fascination of all this modern day witchcraft in general. Though, she's comfortable with the quiet and simple things, she'll be willing try new things out.
I wouldn't care. I'd thank them for spraying me with the human repellent. More quiet time for me.
The wealthy always get kidnapped and held for ransom in her world. Even princesses. Waifu has the right idea to keep quiet.

For now. Swell. Really embracing that short flood of endorphins after a good run with my comrade. Especially when you get inside and the AC hits you on top of it. This feel needs to be permanent.

Sounds like she has very excellent taste.

Attached: 1543033115132.jpg (816x1158, 663K)

Claiming this post for Konan and asserting how much I love her with each and every post

>10:43pm

Good morning everyone!
How are you and your waifus doing today?

Attached: 0b5550388f35bde9c01575726a60a1e6.png (485x643, 720K)

How does a human being even achieve this level of drawing skill? The linework is phenomenal.

>trouble becouse of your waifu
when i first met rumarin i would cut class and shirk other things solely to spend more time with him, but that's not really his fault..
>what do you think she/he would like about this world?
He usually wanders from place to place but if you get sick of walking in Nirn, the only alternatives are horses, carriages and ships. so i imagine he would love modern transportation and how ridiculously easy it is to travel compared to his world.
As someone who considers themselves self-educated he would appreciate the ease of access to information this world has for everyone, not just the noble or wealthy. Especially the internet and things like public libraries (and if the theory that he has dyslexia is correct, he would like audiobooks/text to speech not to mention the acknowledgement of dyslexia being a disorder not just someone being a halfwit). he would be interested in movies (especially comedies) and special effects doing stuff traditional theaters could never do, but i believe he would still prefer plays more because they are more genuine. there are a ton of plays from this world he's never seen so he'd be interested in those. oh and of course mp3s and the like so he can listen to music whenever instead of having to look for a bard
>if they suddenly decided to share it with everyone
i would feel betrayed and stop talking to them but i would be comforted knowing it wouldn't affect me that much as i don't really talk to anyone anyway and i barely go outside
>would you try to use your knowledge of this world to became rich ?
absolutely, i would immediately restoration glitch into a trillionaire.
in all seriousness yes i would probably use the alchemy recipes burned into my mind to make money. at least until i met rumarin at which point i would become a graverobber-i mean adventurer first, and alchemist second
>what kind of hair does he have under the hood?
a ponytail like pic related
morning, whats up

Attached: ルマーリン.jpg (887x951, 316K)

Nothing much, playing Hoi4 with some friends right now. You play?

Attached: 3a989d10df56bcced6f770093468635e99d1e73b_hq.jpg (700x800, 33K)

no, hope you have fun with that though, i was just going to play some mineycrafta

Post what you're listening to right now

youtube.com/watch?v=MsUyGLWXLtc here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=zpf1uWo6GgY

Better than heroin

Attached: ryugu-san_cocona.png (2067x2923, 1.84M)

i imagine i have, but i can't remember. i know that during high school, i spent more time daydreaming about him than i ever considering doing school work.

no batman!

retreat. i wouldn't feel safe enough to trust or socialize. i will not face cruelty again.

>If you were to live in your waifus world, would you try to use your knowledge of this world to became rich?
i'll use my knowledge to live my life at eachothers' side. whether we're rich or not isn't something i'm care about. why would i care about it when i have him?

i feel strangely uninspired lately. i don't know what it is.

Attached: overcome.jpg (664x930, 306K)

fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=u-QWzL4tfNk

>brappppp.jpg

youtu.be/Kk2hKouTW8Y
I really want to put together an MG 42 parts kit or a Maxim parts kit.

Attached: climberjpn-1042785436723142657-20180920_073956-img1.jpg (2048x1536, 524K)

I am actually listening to something for once
youtube.com/watch?v=vG6apBkLfSE&list=OLAK5uy_mbymXfTyvBcUWDLbsd0t88i-BPRGZdBN4&index=3
We're doing alright, I got some stuff done today and cooked for my family without anything going wrong so I'm happy about that.
I have 2,343 files and I think it's fairly complete, I'm sure there's a few dozen images out there that I'd really like, but for the most part I have everything I like that's ever been posted on pixiv and I'm never going to go trawling through twitter ever again so it's really up to coming across new stuff or it being reuploaded to somewhere I do check. I'd like it if aosora would continue drawing her, she did so not too long ago for the first time since she drew the one I fell in love with so that makes me hopeful
Oh I wouldn't know, I once hacked the account of the person who had her "waifu'd" on some claiming website, but that was a long time ago
I don't really care, I do have to suppress my anger when one comes around but in general they're in for as terrible of a fate as me and the rest that I've had to see go on through to the place where none can follow so I try not to resent them.
The fact that you can image such a self is the sign that you have not lost all hope.
She's, in a way, one of the reasons why I dropped out, I would spend so much time during class thinking about her and so much time outside thinking about hobbies that there was no time for anything else
That has happened to me and really made me feel like shit, but I didn't actually feel that betrayed because I expected such things and do from everyone. Really I was just upset that the knowledge wasn't curated to those who would understand, even if superficially. To this day I don't think anyone really understands me and that certainly didn't help. The more I think about it, the more angry I do get and won't regret hurting them with my death.

Attached: 75554791_p0.jpg (1024x710, 231K)

I've honestly been kind of out of it for awhile now. Just on auto-pilot, you could say. Don't feel like me and not all mentally there. Simply going through the motions. Working, fapping, listening to music, loving Rachel, occasionally playing some vidya or YGO. Not doing any of this because I actually want to, but out of habit. Part of it is due to wagecucking just rotting my mind and wasting my life, but I believe it's mostly just me. When you have nothing to work toward, that you'll never have enough time to do everything you want, and want to die as soon as possible... of course you feel numb and get stuck in a rut like this. If I knew my vampire princess was at the end of the tunnel, maybe I'd find reason to enjoy myself. But she isn't. I'm not anymore actively suicidal than I normally am, but I really am reaching burn out for this mortal realm. It's really so tiresome, monotonous, and mundane.
youtube.com/watch?v=KG02Mu0-kRI
Crying to this right now.

Attached: 1937199d15d6dc4d712f16904a3c061d.jpg (968x1000, 207K)

Can't believe I replied to the wrong person

Is there anything more pathetic than wanting to fuck a disgusting, worthless non-human waifu/husbando?

Personally I think that's pretty interesting, and not at all pathetic or disgusting.

I'd say half the girl's posted here aren't even human. You'll start a riot.

Alright, so it's straight to the questions

>Is there an event in their background that makes them the person they are upon their introduction? What was it?

>What does your waifu hate?

>If your waifu had a completely free day tomorrow, what would they do?

I really feel like Myth&Roid peaked at the Re:zero soundtrack. Everything after that was mediocre.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdQCWXh3XXU

youtube.com/watch?v=YFi4FTOuqKk

>interesting
nobody wants to hear about someone wants a giant bird to stick their dick in his ass

She hates scary stories and gore
hang out with her friends or study

youtu.be/TceXpTTdTHw

Really really really good

Attached: 3f854d105660caf9da0c29fdd47977e1.jpg (564x626, 68K)

>pictures
10,800ish (my folder has a few unrelated files)
>%
80 maybe, lots of twitter pics that are untagged will never see the light of day
>favorites/likes/pick your metric
she has 166,449 subscribers on youtube, 97.3k followers on twitter, and 1859 people donated to her crowd funding compaign.
>feel
the average person, im indifferent towards. to them its a 'spooky mystery' to 'solve' or something
the more extreme followers (say the ones who donated monetarily) are probably about 80-20 try to pretend they dont exist to probably okay. in general i dont really think about it
>event
she has no background prior to her introduction.
i might be misunderstanding this question.
>hate
i dont know, probably something but id just be throwing out random guesses
>free day
well she'd wake up, brush her teeth, and have some natto
and then she'd probably do whatever she wanted, maybe some origami or walk about the town, she seems to walk outside a lot.
anything that catches her fancy, basically.

Attached: DYpWsdLVQAIdJkj.jpg orig.jpg (1230x870, 125K)

fun and friendly Jow Forums discord server. join now for frens!!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shijiu_adamhutt__09e77bc3523420 (671x1000, 101K)

How do you guys deal with the fact that thousands and maybe millions fap to your waifu each day?

Which of these randomly selected games from my backlog should I play right now, /waifu/?
strawpoll.me/18407629

Attached: 65588942_p1.jpg (1000x800, 145K)