A man should only cry once in his life

>A man should only cry once in his life.
Thoughts on this statement?

Attached: Hard Fist Toki.png (823x690, 1.13M)

That's dumb as shit.
I think it's admirable if a guy can cry and let his feelings out.

I would consider myself lucky if I only had one reason to cry in my entire life.

That means I shouldn't be a man then! UwU

Bullshit real men never cry

Attached: rain.png (1280x720, 739K)

A man should do whatever the fuck he feels right regardless of what fisting phonies think or say.

how about crying all the time over everything?

no, its super pathetic, i cry all the time and i really dont want to (almost always alone though), i really feel even worse afterwards because how weak i am.

My pattern since I hit puberty has been to allow myself one cry when a close family member dies, and I've otherwise cried one time when I woke up crying from a dream where I made my mom cry by yelling at her, and one other time when I found out that my brother's dog got put down and I missed the call that it was happening so I didn't get to say a real goodbye to her. I was pretty fucking inconsolable that day.

No man should ever show emotion or weakness, EVER. The moment you do, people lose all respect for you no matter what kind of relations they had with you. Married? Your wife's already banged Jody twice before you even stopped shedding tears. Girlfriend? She's wanting to get rid of you asap. Friend? Have fun being alone.
Emotions are the enemy of man and anyone who thinks otherwise is too brainwashed by love films &/or dramas.

bullshit. having men not cry and suppress everything is why we're all miserable in the first place

teach me your ways user, because I can't literally drop a single tear now.

It's normal for a man to cry, I cry all the time. Just beware that you cry in private and not in public, since it shows weakness.

I probably cried like 18 times a day when I was baby so I'm out of the running for manliest man

I think that men should only cry when they're alone, because nobody cares about us and it makes us look pathetic if it's done in front of others.

I guess I'm biased because I also cry really easy. I just feel like it's better to cry than keep it in. I couldn't be with someone who kept their emotions in just because "that's not manly."

Its ok to cry if you lost someone you care about. Thats about it.

Attached: 20190724_171843.png (488x358, 236K)

I've lossed the crying reflex forever ago.

We need more based tokiposters

I cry to really sad movies or shows. But I only do that in private.

But kenshiro cried all the time

>tfw already cried more than once
what do anons?

art makes me cry a lot

may as well start taking estrogen and join a tranny discord server

>all these pussy standards
Odysseus, the Greek protagonist in The Odyssey, was probably the most masculine figure one could aspire to be, and he cried several time times throughout the book; a simple song from a bard could bring a tear to his eye. Odysseus sacked Troy and killed several men in combat, killed a cyclops, suffered at sea, and trudged through a plethora of other grueling trials which made him the true king of Ithaca.

Attached: 823482AB-F05F-40F7-9946-5975B7AFEB4D.png (362x550, 365K)

Men should cry but in private or at funerals but even then they should try to hide it as much as possible all the men in my family wear sunglasses at funerals so you can't see their eyes this user gets it as soon as you show weakness everyone sees it and thinks you're weak never cry around other people regardless of who they are to you or how long you've known them for if you have to cry and you absolutely cannot hold it back anymore and your in public exit the situation immediately

what about when you're younger