Ending it all

I've been browsing suicide forums recently and the idea of suicide makes me calm down.

Any advice from bots? I think if I can last until my next pay period I can afford to buy a 12 gauge shotgun. Roof of the mouth right?
>Inb4 dont do it
My family was the only reason I wasn't going to do it. But now that I realize I am more of a burden and I will never provide my parents with what they need to retire, I should get out of the way of their life.

Attached: 1476252903837s.jpg (248x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging
youtube.com/watch?v=fcPWU59Luoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Gorge_Bridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preikestolen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy something nice for you or your parents instead of the 12 guage.

How am I supposed to kill myself then?
I have too much debt piled on to justify a random gift and not killing myself.

He meant a gauge 20.

use a pistol so it doesn't fuck your face up so your family can look at you one more time or just a shotgun whatever you want user. don't fuck up and turn yourself into a vegetable. see ya user.

Attached: 1528953999585.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Based
Thanks user. Honestly I'd love to not fuck up my face but I don't think a slug to the heart sounds too nice. Pistols also carry a bigger risk of survival and being veggie forever. Then I'd be a bigger burden.

if you shoot yourself properly in the head with a pistol you won't fuck it up. it's your choice anyway. i know it won't matter what your family thinks cos you're dead but it's just nice for them to see you not completely fucked up one last time.

Why do you want to kill yourself? There is no reason to do it user. I really don't think you should do it.

Maybe try to blow the back of your brains out with the shotgun instead of the front and shit, after all, at that range you will most likely be dead no matter what.

Attached: 1521842182947.jpg (500x489, 94K)

Are you sure you actually want suicide? I, and from what I understand, many other people do find a strange calmness in the ability to commit suicide at any point. There's a catharsis in knowing that you have at least that, something to ground yourself with, and no matter how bad or how good it gets, you'll always have a way out, free of charge.

Bankruptcy an option?

I'll look into it or atleast consider it. You're right.
There is no hope in the future for me. There is no path ahead. Why struggle. Everything has been a disaster until now, a series of continuous mistakes. I've failed everything until now. I'm just too tired to continue.
True, but if I fuck up and live I'll be blind permanently. Back of the head is the occipital lobe, eyesight section of the brain. If I do it through the roof of the mouth it should do the trick.
At first I took solace in what you just said but I'm sure I need to end it at this point. Trying to keep my feelings out of it or else I won't do it. I'll say "I cant hurt my family" or some shit when I'm killing myself in the first place for them.
Part of the debt is student debt from the government so no.

how about just living a different life somewhere else so you can learn that not everything is about being wealthy? A loved one's suicide is always a burden and would make your life senseless. Seems like you care too much about your financial situation. Get a workaway membership and a plane ticket instead. Hope you find inner peace, and if you don't, I hope you make the right choice.

On the same boat, but I can't get a gun here
I got a rope and I was testing how I could interrupt blood flow and not sure flow. Did you find anything about hanging in your search?

air flow*

Last time I checked hanging by rope is difficult and painful. I was considering it but I couldn't find a place to hang myself and I'd just prefer for it to be quick so there isn't a chance of me getting saved or whatever.

I'm planning on going to america to see if I can get a gun and end it over there.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging

Student Loans can be erased via Bankruptcy if you try hard enough. Just have to prove "That the Loans are severely damaging your life", whatever the fuck that means.

user i wish your sufferings to end, no matter how you do it, continue to struggle or become an hero, but if you decide to end your life, don't fuck this up, as user above said i think handgun would be better, just look for bigger caliber, that should work, i wish you luck in any your actions

Attached: 15561212578050.jpg (548x500, 46K)

>not everything is about being wealthy
Hard to live a life working constantly for a pittance. My parents can't even retire at this point. I was supposed to support them and it's the other way around right now. This is the best I can do for them, reduce expenses.
Refer to
Also infinity Chan suicide board.
As far as hanging goes acquire materials separately. It is more painful because the traditional method of hanging was essentially the snapping of the neck as a result of body weight strain being placed on it. Nowadays hanging is asphyxiation so it takes a bit to die.
Biggest thing here is LOCATION. Make sure you're not found or followed because it will take a while.
Thank you user I will take your advice to heart.
It's not just the debt. It's the hopelessness of my situation and never ending despair.

Buy a sheet of LSD instead and see where that takes you.

If you still wanna kill yourself at least you tried reprogramming.

I sometimes feel suicidal, because someone walks into my life, only to set me back down hard where I started.
Now I am just hateful, and want to kill people. If you kill yourself, do it in a clean fashion, revolver to the heart, drink and take enough drugs to ease you into that sweet night. That way, your family can have an open casket, and you save everyone the burden of scraping your brain off the wall.

You aren't responsible for your parents. There is no obligation for you to support them financially. They have had their whole lives to prepare for their formative years and it is their problem, and their problem only, if they are ill-prepared for it. Now obviously if you have the means to do so, you WANT to support your parents because you love them. But if you can't, there's absolutely no need to feel any guilty about it. The worst thing you can do to your parents is to take your own life. I'm not saying you should stay alive solely to please your parents; you need to find your own meaning and purpose in life.

Op need a reliable method, i think bullet to the head would be safer

You need to radically change your perspective on life. Unironically, I recommend you go on Alan Watts binge on YouTube. That will lead you in the right direction, and it definitely helped me when I was in similar place to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcPWU59Luoc

Make it look like an accident to keep them from feeling guilt

Attached: 1491618370762.jpg (277x256, 75K)

If you are actually going to do it use helium.

But I'm sure you can fix your life user. How old are you?

If you are considering suicide, please use the method of jumping instead for 3 very important reasons:

1. You will die immediately.
2. You will feel no pain whatsoever.
3. You will have a 0% chance of failure.

That is, if you jump from a sufficiently high place with a hard landing.

If you live in North America, I recommend going to the Royal Gorge Bridge: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Gorge_Bridge

If you live in Europe, I recommend going to Preikestolen: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preikestolen

At either location there is a 250+ meter long fall with a hard landing. All of the conditions 1, 2, and 3 will be fulfilled. You will die immediately, pain-free, and with 100% certainty upon hitting the ground. Landing will be like pressing the metaphorical button, and then you will just be dead without noticing the transition.

All you have to do is buy a plane ticket to get there. If you are worried that the survival instinct might prevent you from making the jump, just bring a lot of booze and anti-anxiety medication. If you do not want others to see you do it, just wait at that location and do it at night.

Attached: 9weA1Smh.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

Dont do it user. Youre saying that you were supposed to help your parents after retirement but pls think about it. Your suicide will hit them like a truck. Try to endure it and be my Hero user, im also a wagie and it really is hard but dont give up

I've only been staying alive until now because of parents and family. They're poor immigrants who have had it rough so I felt obliged as the American son in the family to become successful and make something of myself. That way I could support everyone. I know it might not make sense to you because of individual accountability but it feels like I had one job, stay in school and work hard, and I flunked out. Four times.
Sure I'll watch it at work.
Impossible. How am I going to do that. Too much planning.
>Inb4 baby
Thanks user I appreciate it.

I just can't keep this up man. I can't.

>I just can't keep this up man. I can't.
I'm sorry it came down to this user. If there ever is an afterlife, I hope we meet. You seem like a good person. Do what you have to do.

Attached: 1526047991385.png (900x973, 486K)

Read Peace is Every Step by Thich Nhat Hanh. It's only a short book but it honestly changed my life

Attached: pises.jpg (400x630, 46K)

A good poorfag method of suicide is a noose on a solid branch. Make sure the fall is at least 1 foot, so it will snap the neck. Another is finding poisonous mushrooms innawoods, but finding one that won't torture you first is hit or miss

You can make things better OP. You gotta find people to talk to and share your problems with, this can help. Stay alive for your family, they care about you.

OP here best options for live streaming? I'll plan it and talk about it for a bit before saying goodbye.

no user please don't do it. You have your family, they love you. Get out of this chain of thinking, and talk to someone as soon as possible

now that this a suicide thread or something i have a question, where exactly would i have to shoot myself with a shotgun to make sure I die?

>my parent's are suffering
>better kms just to lighten the load

Attached: 1533600093237.jpg (1161x790, 107K)

don't do it , get help as soon as possible

please don't do it your family need you, and you can fix your issues with time, effort and help

you need a thing called money to just survive, you can't just run away without it

I knowthings impossible and painful now but they WILL improve. you gotta escape your negative line of thinking, find someone to talk to and get into a more stable frame of mind. Then you can fix your problems. Much love and luck OP and anyone else facing these issues. I hope you live and things get better

I know things seem*
sorry phoneposting

A dead child is much more of a emotional burden than any money related one dont be stupid

No, don't do it. I've seen my mother cry for my brother when he died in car accident, and he was least favorite kid of hers. They cate about you and it's pain for parents to outlive their children

this, op, stay alive for your parents please
you can fix your problems

If you dont want to be a burden for your family just get the fuck out of their house. You don't need to kys to relax their spends.