Would you fuck a 3/10 if she made advances on you like flirting and grabbing your thighs and arms?

Would you fuck a 3/10 if she made advances on you like flirting and grabbing your thighs and arms?

Attached: Ugly Tie Day Feb 2013 037.jpg (431x800, 88K)

Yes
Pic unrelated, I assume?

That's a 3 bro

no
and thats why i will die a virgin
but i think that's better than settling for an genuinely ugly person

i also dont blame women for not be willing to settle with me, because i am a male 3/10

God is a fucking nigger

She's not that ugly. She just doesn't wear a lot of make up. I'd fuck her thicc butt and I might even put a ring on it depending on her personality.

I'm a virgin too but I'm about to flirt with a 3/10 ex co worker so I can have a practice gf

>Would you fuck a 3/10 if she made advances on you like flirting and grabbing your thighs and arms?
Not only would I, I would probably masturbate to the thought years later.

Most black guys would fuck the shit out of girls like this.

I would want to but being a socially retarded autismo, I will fuck it up somehow.

Dude that's pretty fucking close to 10/10 to me

Is pic related supposed to be a 3/10???

No. I'm fucking married, man, and I really like my wife.

You must have some high ass standards, she's a passable 5/10

Attached: giphy.gif (256x192, 1.49M)

>tfw a 6/10 dubai girl wearing a summer dress linked arms with me in the hallway on our way to class

she was flirting with me? what's flirting?

Low standards ITT
>fat
>pudgy face
>awkward smile
>unkempt curly hair
>unkempt eyebrows

I'd fuck her anyway but if she was a dude she'd get no pussy, easily a 3

that's not a 3/10, 5/10 at least

>implying any of those are undesirable

no
ogcomment

>implying she hasn't already been BLACKED

I mean she doesn't look TOO bad...I would rate about a 5.5/10

She's a 5/10 with 6/10 potential.

Nah she kinda cute, at least a 5

Legit 6 if she lost weight

probably yeah if was wasted but realistically nope, I'd push her away and call her a creep

I'd probably marry her if she was nice.

No, she would be out of my league

I'd give her a 4, probably 5 with makeup. Anyway no I'm not interested in hookups and I'd just be put off by how strong she was coming on. I might get coffee with her or something if she wasn't doing that shit and I liked her and she suggested it, though.

Shes pretty cute as is

So long as her hygiene was good and she didnt physically stuff food in her mouth Id gf her

that's a 5/10 probably 6 on a good day and if she lost weight she'd definitely be 7 maybe 7.5. would definitely fuck that slampig

That's like a 5-6, she losses points because she is fat put her on a diet and she can easily get hot.
In short words I would

Shes a clear average 5. Minus 1 for fatness if thats a real turnoff for you but probably a 6/7 if thinner with the right styling and makeup.

No, I fucking hate fatties. Fatties don't deserve anything.