Whats the clingiest thing a femanon has ever done for a boy

whats the clingiest thing a femanon has ever done for a boy

Attached: ca4475402b8aac0e4534cba6ef146f3898eb6320v2_00.jpg (495x512, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFz6mzV-EWw
youtube.com/watch?v=sKMccxgUD9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Online or irl?
Online a girl sent me a ton of hand made gifts and would do cringy lewd stuff over the mic and send me
>I miss you
A bunch over text when I was doing stuff. That ended up not working out though. I never even met her irl.

i need a clingy online gf

Attached: 1488931502928.gif (500x250, 1022K)

Well I got mine all on r9k. My current one constantly asks to vc then wants me to turn my camera on so she can stare at my face. I only met the top tier ones when I was 18. Most e girls suck ass now. I have never met one irl though. I always sperg and mess up stuff. Online the girls usually find a better guy irl.

My last ex followed me 2 miles barefooted in her pjs in the middle of winter and cried outside my apartment for 2 hours after I broke up wither her.

And here I thought my girl who made sims characters of us and then marrid each other, conplete with 3 children and matching careers literally minutes after our first conversation was weird...

Why didnt you just date her you asshole.

Wtf you guys are jerks. Why cant these girls love me so I can return it in full.

What kind of cringey lewd stuff? Got any recordings?

How am I an asshole?
It was online and we are thousands of miles apart and both poor. That is why every present we gave each other was hand made. Plus as we got closet she let her true colors show and I found out she had bpd.

>What kind of cringey lewd stuff?
Shy stuff together. Weird masturbating/moaning
A few camera things
Being really awkward/shy after
The usual online lewd stuff between two social outcasts. I had recordings and pics but I would never share, it is immoral to me because I still care about her and she was respectful about my stuff.

This thread makes me never want to do anything nice for a guy again. If all you do is laugh at us with your guy friends and think we are pathetic then why even bother.

I am basically the only guy posting here besides I have no guy friends and who called anyone pathetic or said they laugh? I love when a girl is clingy.

Thats the trick, user.
If you sperg and show them how much you like them they wont do this shit.
They only do it for guys who dont care.

You are the one who called it weird and cringey.

>tfw match pic related well
>except a dude

Attached: td.png (960x538, 327K)

That image describes me and I'm a guy desu

I described our lewd sessions weird and cringy. Nothing else. It was mostly my fault as well because I had never so much as told a girl I love you, let alone let one hear me moan. I was awkward and constantly spilling spaghetti.

I've had many clingy e-gfs in the past that I've met from r9k, they'll send letters and books and all sorts of things in the mail. I'll talk for about 6 months seriously and then they'll like clockwork say they can find someone better or they don't think it'll work out (and immediately start dating someone IRL) ... I figure it's because being overly clingy is a signal that they're insecure, when you can fill up their insecurity and they're nice and happy they'll leave for someone that's not you.

It is only cute when a girl does it. When a guy does it they come across as some creepy brown guy.

Attached: 32922BEC-F3D4-4A5E-8EE0-499D4B280D83.png (466x284, 11K)

I get it. But it still makes me double guess doing this kind of stuff with anyone now.

I am incredibly clingy but I dont let it show because I have people sensing vulnerability or neediness. I am a yandere underneath the cold tsundere bitch act.

You should only do it with someone you like and trust. I only lewded with that girl because I genuinely loved her but she broke my heart as cringe as it sounds because this was all online. If you are talking about being clingy I can give the same advice. Only be that way and let that side show when you are sure they you care about them and they will not hurt you, at least not too badly.

Hate people sensing*

Originally

>brown
Who said I was brown?

I guess thats fair and I misinterpreted your post, I thought you were stringing along some girl who was really into you for shits and giggles but she was actually the one who hurt you. Thanks for the advice.

I called a guy 52 too times because he was with his friends and I was jealous and wanted to join in. The cried the wholetime once he finally answered because he was mad. Then called him another 20 times once he hung up until he finally answered again and swore that he loved me and wouldn't leave me.

Attached: _20190728_004334.jpg (393x274, 26K)

Yeah no problem user. She hurt me but we are actually still sorta friends. We message a few times a month. I just could not keep feeling romantic towards her because it really was an emotional rollercoaster. Constantly jumping from I love you to I hate you stop talking to me, or I am so happy I want to be with you to I am going to kill myself and there is nothing you can do. She even tried to make me jealous by constantly posting about how she wants a bf on r9k and would post on soc with pictures of herself, looking for a bf or some shit. I could care less at the end though and basically said, do what you want.

Should have thrown rocks at her to make her leave

Robots treat girls like shit. Lets all save our pussies for Chad, ladies.

>Who said I was brown?
Post a timestamped hand. I will not report but you can post it on soc and link to this thread. Clingy sub guys are always brown.

FUCK THIS THREAD WHY CANT I HAVE A GF WHEN THERE ARE GUYS WHO HAVE GIRLS GOING TO RIDICULOUS LENGTHS FOR THEM I CANT EVEN GET A MESSAGE BACK FUUUUUUUCCCKKK AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Attached: C6Zu--5VUAMNS38.jpg (675x1200, 89K)

>tfw have a gf like this

it's fun and very nice but it ruins relationships with other people because she is so possessive, hot as fuck though

We live in a cruel and amoral universe.

Attached: 1192205.png (500x396, 100K)

What do I have to gain from that?

made a guy a small crepe cake ( takes like 3 hours to prep and has to rest overnight for the cream to absorb ) on our first date
made him a giant oil painting portrait for his birthday
we're pretty codependent so it evens out (both do kind of super attentive stuff for each other) so it's nice
i wouldn't do stuff like that unless i felt loved tho

>reporting
The absolute fucking state of nu-r9k
As much as a containment shithole as pol, but for incely retards

she did that and you didnt marry this girl? are you fucking stupid?

Well then answer this user. Do you have brown colored skin? If not, what is your race? Refusal to answer results in the assumption of you being a brown skinned man.

Imagine being this much underage

Some anons bait people to post hands to report them and get them banned.

Attached: 8AA87EFF-E4D6-4370-8FE6-194D777F9719.jpg (686x960, 135K)

You can clearly tell that user is just an underaged summertard

i hate you because you will never love me and do this for me
fucking LOVE ME

Attached: giphy (8).gif (240x220, 491K)

when i was 19 a girl threatened to kill herself when i didnt text her back one day.
she once stalked me, following me through the streets, trying to see where i live.

i found out about both incidents months later, she was actually qt as fuck i dont know what i was thinking at the time

Looks like someone has shit colored skin.

Attached: CE426FAD-E7E8-4332-8495-675B282712B8.jpg (619x906, 530K)

My current girlfriend was upset I was dating someone else (some fucked up arthoe who cheated on me) and recorder herself singing a love song to me

No thanks, I'm not American

Prove to me that you do not have brown skin and I will prove that I am a white 20 year old man.

I used to be extremely clingy in my last relationship and that's what I think is killing them. If you take a long time to text back I get worried and overthink. Maybe you saw my text and are avoiding me? Why would you avoid me? Did i do something wrong? Maybe he's with another girl because I don't put out enough, or maybe i'm just uglier than other girls...etc etc

The CLINGIEST thing I've ever done was that my boyfriend at the time was going to a club with his guy friends, not a strip club just a regular dance club, and he said I shouldn't go with him because it was just him and the guys and it would be weird. About half an hour after he left I went to the club and basically stalked him from afar and watched what he was doing. After a long time of seeing he really was just hanging out with his friends I went home and cried because I couldn't believe I just did something so pathetic.

Attached: D7I2eNTXkAA_9lj.jpg (239x211, 9K)

I'm northern European, dataminer.

Attached: teamglow.jpg (700x740, 57K)

im not laughing wtf i love this shit

I wish a girl some did clingy shit for me, im clingy myself and would love someone similar

Attached: FB_IMG_1561970807722_0.jpg (720x540, 30K)

Aah so you are an Indian?

Attached: 6BBCA75D-C7F9-49AA-AAB5-1D4C45354EE8.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>About half an hour after he left I went to the club and basically stalked him from afar and watched what he was doing. After a long time of seeing he really was just hanging out with his friends I went home and cried because I couldn't believe I just did something so pathetic.
this is the kind of girl i need to marry. please marry me

A refugee from Pakistan?

Attached: B41D2922-2750-4C04-A6AC-545BAC355C13.jpg (824x505, 79K)

I already told you I'm not a white American

No. I'm genetically that. I'm actually burger.

Guys im high and this thread is fucked

Okay. But that was not the question. I asked, do you have brown colored skin? A simple yes or no.

Guess you do since you still don't get it

>avoiding the question
Brown skinned detected. Okay I am bored so you can have the last word. Reply so you can feel like you won but i'm not reading it.

Why, yes user. I do have brown skin.

Attached: 1564450572633.jpg (633x711, 39K)

I had to come back to the thread and was not gunna reply but god, thanks for this retarded argument user. It got a good kek from me. This is why I love Jow Forums. You are gunna be alright.

Again thanks user. You seriously made my day. This was the most purely retarded Jow Forums argument I have had in ages and it felt like we were both playing autistic mind games with each other.

>playing
user, he is actually autistic.

>a girl will never care about me this much
bad feel
very bad feel

I know. As am I. The mind tricks are a result of autistic reasoning in the head.

If only you could've been around to date me back then instead of him.

It sucked.

>she had a mental disorder so i don't want to date her
fucking christ user, are you really expecting r9k to sympathise with that?
you are the male equivalent of what every guy here is afraid their gf will be

are you still that tier of crazy?

90% of robots in this thread is JB

Attached: god i wish that were me.jpg (500x137, 13K)

i thought my gf was clingy but some of the posts here show me that shes not that clingy at all
she does write songs about us and calls me to sing them to me and she also draws pictures of us together
i guess the only really clingy thing she does is beg me to keep talking to her until she passes out

A grill made heart-shaped painted ceramics and wrote me long letters and poems. It was cute, I should have wifed her.

Attached: 1564451488717.jpg (451x393, 134K)

Not same user but I'm clingy and trying to fix it

Attached: IMG_20190731_175551280.jpg (2448x3264, 1.54M)

that is the gayest hand i have ever seen in my life and it has clearly been up a mans ass

You only ever did anything nice to Chad anyway. Why should we care?

Jokes on you, I've never been touched by anyone

'-'

i wrote a whole diary/scrapbook of my feelings for/memories with my r9k ex (which i later gave to him when we met up irl, included printed out screenshots of cute things we said to each other and mementos from when he visited, such as receipts from our dates/polaroids/etc), and i also called him when he was gone at psych ward everyday for a week so i can sleep in the call and pretend he was there with me.

Attached: 8091CD90-1837-4A39-A52B-5FFE177FA6B5.jpg (640x564, 91K)

it should be illegal to be this adorable

it sounds more pathetic than adorable when i reread what i wrote. thank you though user..

A femanon did the exact same thing for me. No longer romantic but I still love her. We put games and stuff in it as well. Also poems. We would send it back and fourth. Was very qt. She sent it to me again but I have been to afraid of opening it. I am still working on a gift for her tho because friens.

awww thats cute, user!! you should open it soon! also i hope she ends up liking the gift youre making for her

She's probably ugly user, stop building her up in your head.

>tfw never had a clingy girl
>always had to be the clingy boy getting rejected
I wrote about 5 love letters to a girl because she said she needed time to choose between me and another guy. That should have been my warning I should have told her to fuck herself for making me compete for her affection but I played her game exactly how she wanted it, poured my heart onto paper and cried while doing it. She chose the other guy

Oh. Look.

It's

>A cheating whore

starterpack

Attached: 1515212773574.jpg (500x399, 36K)

fuck you ill build whoever the fuck i want in my head and you cant do anything about it mother fucker

We have to accept we are doomed user...

Attached: 1564492173319.png (288x273, 202K)

Now you know the roastie game and you wont ever make that mistake again

I had an ex lay on the floor outside of the bathroom and cry like a faggot when I dumped her. I had locked myself in the bathroom to get away from her lol

Everybody around was saying I will definitely find someone in uni, but I'm going Computer Science and feel like there will be like 0.00 gurls around.
What do, robots? Anyone here with CS bachelor? How much gurls you had in your group?

All the girls I've seen in CS classes have had no sex appeal. They're CS students.

>she had a mental disorder so i don't want to date her
I stayed with her long after I knew she had bpd but have you ever in your life had a bpd gf? It is hell.

Just become Jow Forums and all the girls in your CS class will want to fuck you. CS classes are literally filled with twinkiest Reddit-tier basedcucks I have ever seen. I was by far the fittest and manliest in my class and I was drowning in pussy.

Tsundere exterior with true yandere undertones makes for the best girl.
>tfw no gf like this

Thanks for the replies. Hell I'm still scared most of them will be like pic, I will never survive that.
Anyway, have some dope ass postpunk I found today, was looking for a place to throw it on r9k, guess I'll share it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=PFz6mzV-EWw

Attached: no please.jpg (1600x1066, 144K)

Aah I was gunna guess russian but shame you had to link a doomer playlist and not go out and find the music yourself

Playlist is desu kind of shit, can say it after listening to it for a second time. There's like 4 good tracks, all in the beginning, mainly Chernikovskaya Hata and Molchat Doma. Especially good if you read the lyrics. youtube.com/watch?v=sKMccxgUD9s

>And here I thought my girl who made sims characters of us and then marrid each other, conplete with 3 children and matching careers
>tfw i do this

Attached: 193157.jpg (225x300, 45K)

If you're under 5'10 i demand that you be my boyfriend

if youre a girl thats very cute, dont stop doing it.