God

I absolutely PROMISE you that if you don't believe on the Lord and repent you will go to hell forever after you die. Listen to me; I'm telling you the truth. Jesus is God, and it all truly did happen with God coming down into flesh to be crucified, paying for your sins if you believe, repent and be a good person, thus giving you a ticket to eternal paradise.

The world is run by Satanists, and Satan is the interdimensional God of this world. Do the research. Vigilant Citizen is a good start.

Things are changing. In a just a few years you will be required to take a biochip to buy and sell. This is the mark of the beast and you will become irredeemable at that point if you take it.

Believe and repent while you still can.

Attached: 1558028074302.jpg (531x710, 290K)

nice dubs, but also bring me proof beyond a reasonable doubt, and I'll believe you.

Surely it would be more effective for god to appear in the sky and just speak this post to literally everyone?

It's a test of faith, testing the quality of your heart to see if you're worthy of the kingdom of heaven.

Alright, well I suppose I don't have a good enough quality heart to believe without proof of god. Why would god create me just to send me to hell, due to a flaw he must have created?

You choose where you go after death with your free will.

what the actual fuck are you talking about you retarded nigger faggot?

Attached: kys.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yes. Eternal suffering is exactly what I would do to those I claim to "love".

Attached: 1562483813134.jpg (361x426, 32K)

God is a loving God but also a just God. Sin must be punished for, and that's the punishment of an infinite all-powerful God.

Didn't Jeebus die for all our sins though? It's all so confusing. Oh, it's probably because it's bullshit written to keep primitive people in-line.

Attached: 67456564456.jpg (720x540, 42K)

God and Satan are the same entity.
Heaven and Hell are the carrot and the stick.
That's why He demands worship and threatens eternal damnation while claiming universal love despite not leaving any measurable evidence.
Truth is, we were doomed from the very start

Yes but in order for it to be accounted for you have to repent and believe.

he died for your sins to save you from himself

Oh, so I have to engage in some kind of lame LARP to get to heaven. Why can't we play connect four instead?

Attached: 1562473470967.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

Dumbest shit ever. I can be a complete asshole but as long as I believe some guy is God then my sins are forgiven.

I said you have to repent of your sins.

Fossils are real.

Attached: 1562717651262s.jpg (230x219, 7K)

So is God.

except freewill is a lie/myth and its already been pointed out numerous times it even says so in the bible. So either your Christian god created angels and humans with the intent and sole purpose of torturing them forever(evil/sadism) or your religion is false/made up (bullshit)

Funny thing you mention that. There is evidence for fossils, but no, god.

If God is perfect then why aren't humans perfect? Checkmate atheists

How else do you think everything exists, and in such rich splendor?

dinosaurs did not walk with humans

This also, You can't torture/punish people forever and in the same breath claim you are merciful and FORGIVING and compassionate/all loving it just doesn't work like that.
You are just another Christian closeted sadist and you enjoy daydreaming about people(probably specifically your enemies) being tormented FOREVER because you are a sick fuck and you are also ass-pained about whatever shit happened to you

You probably think this is very clever. However, the Big Bang, actually happened. Also, unlike god, there is evidence for this as well.

Well, see what happens when you die, then.

I was Christian and god trapped me in my small town and cursed me. FUCK GOD

What caused the elements of the big bang to exist?

"thing exist and I like them therefore all powerful all good disciplinary entity must exist and created everything" It is entirely possible that everything was created for no reason, at random, and we like things for no reason, at random. Prove god exists otherwise both options are equally plausible.

it always existed and always will, its a metaphysical/spiritual force of nature/existence that had no beginning and has no end, dumbass.

Who created "god"? You see this goes both ways.

I'm a gnostic Christian as far as Christianity is concerned. Is that good enough for you, original poster? I believe in the heavenly father, the holy ghost, Jesus, the Madonna, et cetera. I just don't think that the heavenly father is the creator god Yahweh.

I guess it's just a strange coincidence that satanic forces control the planet, then.

Yeah, because im sure you've been dead and resurrected numerous times so you DEFINITELY know what no one else knows, I believe you 1000% without a doubt...

Are you saying that this false God of your is any match to the infinite power and wisdom of Allah?

Attached: 1564590473992.jpg (749x509, 221K)

God always existed.

Yes, I'm on the same page as you, fren. I'm currently reading the Nag Hammadi. God bless.

I've connected thousands of dots that create a clear picture.

Allah is a demon.

Woah, nelly, another gnostic!
That's actually bretty cool fren. Have a good day

Well done dodging proving god exists. "Satanic" could be an arbitrary, randomly created idea that you've assigned to things under the belief that a god exists. SHOW PROOF THAT A GOD EXISTS.

You too fren, you too.

origgy

good and evil/like light and dark/positive and negative are interdepended and necessitate one another. How can you have positive if there is no negative? If you've been born blind and never seen light/what meaning does the term darkness hold for you?

Then the atoms for the big bang always existed.

The experience of the Holy Spirit is proof that God exists. But it's not there for people who look to prove His existence through science.

Darkness was made in error. The light is what was in the beginning.

Prove it.

We know atoms exist. We don't know that god ever existed/exists. So, you first.

see origgy

>I've connected thousands of dots that create a clear picture

That sounds completely subjective and entirely created in your mind. How am I to believe an anonymous stranger from who knows where that you are telling the truth/know what you are talking about?

Hindus/Muslims/Jainism etc all are as deeply devoted and faithful to their belief systems as you are, why are you special or unique in any way?

A psychosomatic experience isn't evidence.

>Darkness was made in error

So a perfect/omnipotent being made a mistake huh?

>But it's not there for people who look to prove His existence through science
Why does he not just show himself through both channels? And why would he not provide the experience of the holy spirit to everyone, including those he made too weak-hearted to experience it on their own like me?

It's up to you whether you believe me, I'm just trying to open up minds here.

>Hindus/Muslims/Jainism etc all are as deeply devoted and faithful to their belief systems as you are, why are you special or unique in any way?
Because there's only one true religion on the basis of a true God. It happens to be Christianity. You can realise this when you research the world's satanic forces.

So people hear a wind then feel a rush of immeasurable peace for no reason?

God didn't make the mistake.

see

Group hysteria is real. god and the "holy spirit" is not.

I've heard of cases of people experiencing it on their own. Peace is not hysteria.

Why does god test our faith? Surely he would just create us to be worthy of heaven in the first place?

Please, enlighten us with a few examples of these satanic forces in the world

A psychotic reaction doesn't have to be violent.

>god and the "holy spirit" is not.
Did you seriously just blaspheme the Holy Spirit? Repent FAST.

Not as many fedora collectors ITT as I would expect. If you ask for proof of God you completely misunderstand theology, religion, and philosophy.

>It's up to you whether you believe me, I'm just trying to open up minds here.
>Because there's only one true religion on the basis of a true God. It happens to be Christianity.

This is what it sounds like to me is, you have an incredibly enormous ego and it happens to also be based on your religious 'faith". No matter what I or anyone else says that may disprove your beliefs without a doubt, you will simply cover your ears and scream "LA LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU IM RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY" I WIN YOU LOSE!"

Its pointless arguing with people like you

Many politicians, bankers and such in leading positions are Satanic. Often they hide behind Judaism, hence "da jooz", but it's the same people. They're not all Jews though.

If you except blindly on "faith" that these things are real. I suggest you check out the philosophy of the easter bunny, santa and pumpkin head as well.

I'm just telling you the truth. I'm not covering my ears.

But what about them is satanic? It seems you're saying that anyone that doesn't believe the same things as you automatically worships the devil. Is that accurate?

So an all knowing (omniscient) and omnipresent (everywhere at once) being created angels and people with the perfect knowledge and infinite wisdom/understanding that they would for sure do whatever it is they did/behave however it is they acted. But for some 'reason' still went ahead and made them anyway?

It's His (god's) fault that those angels/people even exist to begin with, otherwise there would be no darkness/evil to speak of. And you claim that this god is infinitely wise and all knowing huh?

>It seems you're saying that anyone that doesn't believe the same things as you automatically worships the devil. Is that accurate?
No. These people are high-ranking freemasons who do ritual human sacrifice.

Look into the demiurge. He's actually the one that created a lot of stuff, including all the evil in the world.

WELL HE SHOULD HAVE SHOWED ME A FUCKING SIGN THAT HE EXIST. OH AND SATAN HAVENT FONE SHIT EITHER. IM FUCKING ATHEIST, IM FUCKING TOO SMART TO BE SCARED. I HAVE NOT BEEN SCARED OF UNREALISTIC OR NORMAL THREATENING SITUATIONS SINCE I WAS 14
I CANT DIE TWICE CAN I?? IL JUST FIGHT THE FUCKERS, I AM IMMORTAL DOWN THERE I CAN LITERALLY OPEN UP MY SKULL AND PULL OF THE PAIN RECOGNISER IN THE BRAIN. I CAN CONTINUE ENDLESSLY FUCKING MOORON

The Great Pumpkin Head is definitely real though. I welcome anyone who disagrees to join me this Halloween as we consume his Eucharist of roasted seeds and pumpkin juice

Yes, I am familiar with Gnosticism and I have more affinity for their paradigm/theology as opposed to their more dogmatic and unenlightened opponents, the ((orthodox Christian cohorts)) and all of their ilk

please answer my question ;p
I'm not trying to be disrespectful in any way, sorry if I seem that way. Just interested in your logic and trying to pry as much info as I can out of you ;p

I would sooner believe in pumpkin head than imaginary sky grandpa.

The Great Pumpkin head was killed by a manipulative woman with a carving knife

I be trying to pray to God and picked the Bible up and read Corinthians but I aint never felt the Lords presence so my brief is totally faith

He supposed to talk to you and answer prayer, thats what two of my exes and coworkers have said of their personal experience. I been brought to tears in prayer before calling upon the lord and he did not answer so I am skeptical at the least

And I assume you have as much evidence to support this ritual sacrifice claim as you do evidence to support god?

>inb4 do the research yourself
If you're trying to convince me, convince me yourself

The human sacrifice is the Satanic part.

>If you're trying to convince me, convince me yourself
I can't drop 1.5 years worth of research into one thread now, can I? All I can say is it exists and if you look for it you'll find it.

>repent
>btw Satan is God
You're not very good at this user

Why do satan and evil exist if god is all powerful? Couldn't he just erase them?

I'm not asking for years of research. I'm asking for one reliable shred of evidence that proves what you're saying is more than regurgitated Alex Jones nonsense

He will be erasing them very soon.

>Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn (Matthew 13:30)

But surely he would just do it insantly? Why is there a wait?

see
>So an all knowing (omniscient) and omnipresent (everywhere at once) being created angels and people with the perfect knowledge and infinite wisdom/understanding that they would for sure do whatever it is they did/behave however it is they acted. But for some 'reason' still went ahead and made them anyway?

It's His (god's) fault that those angels/people even exist to begin with, otherwise there would be no darkness/evil to speak of. And you claim that this god is infinitely wise and all knowing huh?
Don't be deceived by these orthodox/ Abrahamic VERMIN. They are liars and they stubbornly evade/deny logic and TRUTH

You actually think this makes sense? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1563285598038.jpg (331x424, 69K)

To grow/harvest more believers.

I don't believe you exist. Prove to me that you exist

please explain to me what will happen to the (benevolent) people born in isolation and ignorance of christianity. what if they can't escape from where they're from and they never get the chance to hear about jesus? will they burn in hell for their ignorance too?

Why does he need more believers? And what is he actively doing to get more?

I honestly don't know, but I can say we've all been reincarnating for a long time and they may have had an opportunity in past lives.

Because he wants people to be saved. He's working his Holy Spirit through people.

lies. you're a liar or your bible is a false. Keep stuffing your ears with ignorance and keep evading and dodging the truth. Your religion is false and you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. How does reincarnation even fit in ANYWHERE with the bible narrative or Christian orthodox theology? Explain that or you will just ignore/dismiss everything as usual

so let me get this straight:
if reincarnation is the only viable explanation, then why is god reincarnating said people in a situation that dooms them to eternal suffering? isn't that the definition of evil? enjoying the suffering of others?

What about what I want? What if I don't want to go to heaven or hell, what if I don't want an afterlife? To me, it is just as pointless, mundane and lowly a concept as anything else ingrained with the overbearing touch of humanity's presumed self-importance. The only thing I know for sure is that when I wake up every morning things continue, I can depend on that and trust that. Quite often my days are full of pain and sorrow, but every once in awhile I will have a rare experience that makes me happy to have been born, and still living. The desire to live is there in small, unpredictable doses, and I push through the other days. I have this one fleeting life I have been given that will one day end in death. My body will rot and decay. My organs will fail. I know all this to be true. I have been brought here by two people fucking and cumming in holes, so I will live this life like an actor in a play and see it through and hope I find some joy and hope that I can break through the actor chameleon skin and make genuine connections with others, that may one day somehow qualm the looming horror of inevitable decay. I will do my best to see it through for all the other cum I beat and in honor of the black hole brains before the curtains close for good. What if I don't enjoy the concept of god, heaven, any of it, and I like black holes more? I want everything to end, I think it's a better end. To me, heaven is the same as hell. If it never ends, then that is just another hell. When things end, it gives them purpose for me. I can have the rare experiences that make me wish to live, but one day too those would be diluted. I think the lifespan I have to look forward to will be sufficient. I will be sad and scared to go, but not as utterly fucking depressed as I'd be knowing that I'd never die, everything would never end and all forms of pleasure will eventually dilute into the void of god's selfish desires.

Reincarnation was removed from the bible.

Look into the demiurge. Satan is the god of this world.

Heaven is eternal paradise. A love orgasm. You can't not enjoy heaven. It will be nothing like your current life, nothing like it.

if knowledge is the key to the spirit-realm or "heaven", in the context of gnosticism, how do we know which knowledge is objectively true?

Paul says God's law is written on the heart and our conscience will hold us accountable for all sins, but I lied to my mom to get her to buy me Doritos and feel really proud about it with no regret. I think Paul is right. It's just the common idea of what's moral is wrong.

Attached: 457DE96C-33DC-498C-97D3-F7844F6402E4.jpg (250x220, 6K)

i'd rather die than have an eternal love orgasm

even if i did like it and it was paradise, i would still choose death

it seems like you need to study/look deeper into Gnosticism if you want to REALLY know its core teachings and beliefs. Your words and thoughts are still polluted with a hint of orthodox/Abrahamic crap. Sounds like you are clinging to/trying to hold onto some notion of ETERNAL DAMNATION which is completely ABSURD and out of touch with true metaphysical reality. Think deeper/outside the box

Paul is a fucking hack

I'm thinking reincarnation and then we cease to exist once we accumulate enough good karma

GO AWAY JEW WORSHIPING FAGGOT

Remembering our spiritual origins is the true knowledge.

So you're saying there's no eternal hell? God showed me something that said those who are lost will be punished alive forever.