Are there any good friend simulator streamers who stream whatever they're doing on their computer...

Are there any good friend simulator streamers who stream whatever they're doing on their computer? That would be maximum comfy. Like maybe they'll play games for a time, then watch some youtube videos while shitposting on forums, etc.

Attached: 155.jpg (880x640, 58K)

Why don't you make one? I'd watch it.

Attached: 1544171361297.jpg (1200x1200, 333K)

I'm not interesting enough to make good commentary.

That sounds comfy. I am not very attractive or like able but if I start streaming I wanna do that. I have been thinking about making comfy youtube videos which reminds me i gotta find my tripod.

that is a massive part of twitch streaming right now
bunch of dudes just sitting there watching youtube videos

Well it's not like you'd be recording a youtube video or anything. No need to talk non-stop. Just reading and interacting with chat every now and then.

Also a heads up just for you op, I am gunna make a r9k hunger games thread with custom events and text in maybe two or three hours and the winner will get 10 dollars of any steam stuff they want. Also I wanna do a minecraft r9k hunger games this weekend for 20 dollars to the winner and 10 to second place if I have enough money. I have been feeling happy and wanna share it in a fun way with my anons.

Yeah. I can talk comfy non stop but idk what I need to set it all up. I have an okay laptop and mic.

Attached: 06AAB6B0-21D3-4CE1-AD12-3F1A56730043.jpg (750x522, 103K)

I dunno, op. Sounds like you just want friends to do stuff with online, no? That's what discord is meant to do. I used to have a group of 2 best friends, and we would play games, watch anime, etc together. Some of the hardest times I've laughed and the only friendship I've had that felt even remotely close to true.

Attached: Did I hear that right.png (400x400, 159K)

Anyways I gotta clean up after making my dinner pic related.

Attached: 69B51E88-E97E-4027-901A-CFC8146E659A.jpg (986x750, 755K)

I think the advantage to having a smol stream friend simulator is that you can just kick back and listen. Maybe say something once in a while in the chat and they say something back. It is more relaxed and there is no commitment. It could be a one and done.

It's not so difficult. I couldn't tell you how since it's been ages since I've streamed anything but I'm sure there's countless tutorials on youtube. You need to download OBS or some other recording/streaming program, I remember that much. Twitch is total ass though in my humble opinion; I'd stream on youtube instead if I were you.

This, the idea of makes me anxious just thinking about it

I know. I had the advantage of being there because we were on a team playing a game, and there was a lot of security in that. I've been trying my best to get the courage to join a discord server lately, and I'm not sure that I can do it.

That said, I know I was usually pretty conscious of trying my best to include new people when they joined. I think the people who do use it like that are pretty understanding.

Attached: bit happy, actually.jpg (480x480, 31K)

You're making me miss my old discord group user. We used to play brawlhalla together

Attached: 1553285296337.jpg (879x448, 78K)

Anyone here play cuisine royale?

maybe one day we'll make it (again), user. I really do miss those guys, and it was my fault that it all fell apart.

Attached: cry just a little.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

What happened, user, why are no longer in it?

I don't know. I felt like I was starting to get detached from everyone in it and I didn't want that to happen but also didn't know how to stop it so I got insecure and left I guess. Looking back I'm almost certain it was all just inside my retarded head. The time had come for me to fuck things up for myself and so that's how it was.
Self-destructive habits die hard I suppose.

Attached: 5212be77b58eb3e587d11ae11963e818f2d17f228a90515625f5273d451ab161.gif (500x210, 217K)

I talk to my Dolls every day I sometimes even hear their distant voices respond in an autonomous manner and take them on vacation with me when I go into the woods by "myself" having fires with those girl's is ultra fun specially when smores and hot dogs are involved they are usually friendly but sometimes give me advice and do some banter. I have been without "real" human interaction for 4 year's incase your wondering.

Attached: CampfireTimaruRiver-big.jpg (2592x1461, 864K)

Fascinating. How do you go four years without having to interact with anyone else? Teach me your ways

odd that we share that cycle. I just feel like I'm losing control of how they see me, and that they're starting to hate me. In my head every time.

Attached: anon, I'm worried.png (540x582, 297K)

I think I know what you mean, more-or-less. Do you happen to have any friends in real life that you'd consider to be close?

After reading your post I seriously thought about setting up a website for a stream since streaming on a public platform will get me banned in a millisecond, considering contents I browse on the Internet by a daily basis.
But man, the doxx is real and that's the first thing that held me off of developing this idea further. I don't know, that's probably the reason why there's not a lot of simple "display" streams. But idea's cool, maybe I can try to develop a platform for such streams.

Attached: dammaku.png (680x907, 257K)

I wish I could tell you that I do. My brother (2 years older) is my best friend. He's the only one who has been resilient to my nonsense due to that kind of cycle. We really do love each other. He's got his own issues though.

Attached: haha.png (410x596, 316K)

Also very interested in this.

Make one bruv, people'd watch!

Technically I have to interact with family because I'm a NEET and rely on them for shelter/food but this interaction is limited and it doesn't really count. Very rare cases of small talk occur between me and stranger's that is unavoidable if you leave the house at all even at nightime. if you have always been extremely avoidant and ascoial like me and happen to live in the first world then it is reasonably achievable. by the time I was 18 my parents had very little expectations of success as I had dropped out of school and had only achieved a single friend in my life to just name a couple of the disappointments. after so many failures they eventually gave up on intervention around 20ish as I was stubborn and clearly not going to change. the pressure to be social was gone so I reverted into my natural state and stopped caring about interaction with my friend and retreated into my room that I only leave during the darkness of night. I still conversate with myself and indulge in fantasy usually pertaining to children's media that I enjoy for it's light-hearted nature. The plushies I buy act as stimulated friends of a sort once I give them their own personality and really get persistent about playing with them. I give them a lore and we retreat to the woods during darkness to act out story's we can later relate to because it's a shared experience.

Attached: dce60e3e2509cf25f736a05788f5e774.jpg (1600x965, 419K)