Yup, it's going to be quite a busy Thursday night!

Yup, it's going to be quite a busy Thursday night!

Attached: bededc2.jpg (750x936, 50K)

should have got a holy trainer knockoff model instead

Should've ordered a gun to blow your brains out

>He didn't splurge for the aneros
Unfortunately it won't be as busy as you would like

I hope your parents open your mail and you have to laugh it off as a joke

>he hasn't taken the njoy pill

Attached: njoy-Pure-Wand-Stainless-Steel.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Go to your kitchen, grab a bread knife and jam in in your throat as hard as you can, you degenerate faggot

Can you buy me that dildo please? I would appreciate it so much and use it

Hey can you hang up my coat while you're still in the closet?

>order an onahole
>check every day when I get home to see if its there
>forget that the USPS delivers on saturdays
>come upstairs late saturday morning
>mom tosses me a box covered in Japanese customs forms
>"What's in the box user? Used panties?"
>"No, mom, I didn't buy used panties..."
>Dad: "new panties?"
I havent bought anything lewd since, despite now living on my own

chad dad right there

>that one time I ordered about $100 dollars worth of girl stuff to take to a hotel room and then post on craigslist that I was looking for femboys to come over to my hotel room, put on the stuff I bought, and let me fuck them

Attached: 1538486206842.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Were there any takers?

can anyone recommend a good cage?

holy trainer knockoffs are usually pretty good

2, but one of them was someone I had already planned on meeting there. The other was some 6'2 250+ pound guy that insisted he bring his maid outfit. I let him suck my dick with condom on.

The one I had already made plans to meet with was in his young 20s and about 5'7 so shorter than me which I like, but he didn't show up until almost 3am and he wanted to keep things real discreet so no looking when he came into the room, lights completely off, and he changed into the fishnet lingerie and panties I brought and he put on the hot pink wig and hot pink lipstick, which I couldn't see because he wanted everything done in the dark too. We fucked but I was tired so we knocked out after I came. Woke up, fucked his ass some more, then he showered and left. He never saw my face clearly and neither did I.

And that was that. Couldn't risk any evidence being found back home so whatever I bought was trashed and left at the hotel.

Attached: 1563839397955.jpg (342x260, 32K)

Pic related is the reaIity of your fetish.

Attached: EA92E24F-02A6-45CA-BB57-9A6A6A6C17CF.jpg (750x409, 190K)

Not in those trashy heels.

yeah that one sucks, I have the pink version and it doesn't fit me, I don't think I'm that large...maybe I am but I doubt it.

really? Holy trainer is supposed to be pretty good. Might just be a sizing issue though, getting the rings right is a pain

Oh god just looking at this photo makes me want to get locked up and fucked

That's so much energy just for self gratification, i hope i never develop anything that complicated

Attached: 1564352180908.jpg (450x450, 26K)

>put on chastity cage
>turns out you can pull it off within like 30 seconds
what a pointless fetish

Kek
>Ah shit, how am i gonna make this post oreg-

there was some british politician who ended up asphyxiating himself doing something like this
what an embarassing way to die

use a tighter ring

er sorry I meant I got the version that OP has. if I just lift up on it I get out, you can kinda see what I mean in this pic. They didn't have the holy trainer knockoff back then

Attached: IMG_20180309_175450872 (3).jpg (1802x4051, 943K)

Doesn't matter how tight it is. If you are determined there is nothing that can really stop you.
Look at how much your dick can change in size, it would make sense that it's extremely malleable and can slip out of anything.

someone's got a smol peepee, it's okay user you can say it here, we won't judge actually we will

true, but most of the time you're not actually trying to get out. Plus, you can't get your balls out of it unless you actually just break the cage

my penis is 6 inches erect but I'm a grower.
Isn't the whole point of this fetish "lock up my pathetic little boyclit uwu"?
Try it, put it on and seriously try to take it off as if you want to. It's easy.
The whole point is that your penis is "locked" which makes no sense if you can just yank it off, jerk off and then put it back in, at that point you might as well do nofap.

>The whole point is that your penis is "locked" which makes no sense if you can just yank it off, jerk off and then put it back in, at that point you might as well do nofap.
but even if you couldn't pull it off, you could just get the keys and unlock it
the point is to prevent erections, not really to make it completely impossible to ever touch your dick