Ideal bf/gf thread

there is still a little hope edition

Attached: DD9728EA-00F8-48A1-A852-606BF9883762.jpg (526x394, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ByLFR9_phc
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like this, but 5'0"

Attached: 1558557096288.jpg (1000x1546, 167K)

bump

hghjghjgh

my oneitis
oreganolixyz

>smol slender tranner
>hapa
>dark hair
>clingy and possessive
>wants to to get a place together and move in
>ditzy airhead
>likes to stay in bed and cuddle
>nerdy and shy but will go do outdoorsy stuff with me
>kinky

>lives in the northwest
>will love me

it's very demanding, i know

Attached: 1501544013221.jpg (1200x1600, 196K)

I am ugly and have autism

Clearly I'm everyone's ideal bf, hit me up girls

Attached: images (11).jpg (384x384, 14K)

my ideal gf is anna

Who is that girl? All of my want.

whats ur discord hot stuff I love fat fucking retards

Attached: Rq7caufzn1v11.jpg (1095x1095, 67K)

>A/S/L
21/M/East Coast
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Hobbies
Philosophy, vidya, anime, reading, exercising, shitposting, scamming, psychedelics, reading medical studies and attempting to apply solutions to people I know, browsing Jow Forums, listening to music (indie, alt, rock, jazz, synthwave, dreampop, etc); outdoor things are nice.
>Favorite music
youtube.com/watch?v=2ByLFR9_phc
>Personality
Lackadaisical, shitposty, reserved to those I don't know
>Looking for
A cute r9k biological girl that I can romance into staying with me for the rest of my life, whores need not apply
>Not Looking for
Women that're unfaithful, overzealous about religion or politics, women that aren't from the United States, women that wholeheartedly believe in astrological signs
>Your perfect first date
The ideal first date would be after a good period of time of us talking romantically, we meet up somewhere and take an entheogen like MDMA/2CB and say some mushy loveydovey things while holding one another.
>Contact
Nothingness#2633

Attached: cfghgffgh.jpg (800x600, 44K)

no clue
but if you like that you might also enjoy this

Attached: 1550978421077.jpg (720x960, 92K)

Photo is me, face posting because the look of your significant other is important. I know I will be banned, who cares will repost again I have 23,000 SOCKS5 proxies

Attached: abe.jpg (489x700, 70K)

where on the east coast are you
by GA?

I'm about 30 minutes by Charlotte, close by GA

>real girl
>either 5'0" or 6'3"
>cute in a way that's unique to them
>passionate about art in some way
>short hair is preferable
that's all, man
why can't I have that

Attached: 1563754416487.jpg (600x550, 25K)

>biological male
>taller than 5'4
>gentleman in the streets, dom in the sheets
>nerdy
>will tease me and let me tease him back
>has hair, preferably shoulder length but idc
>not totally obese
>helps me with my anxiety and has a few friends that i also hang out with
>is irl

itll never happen

Distance isn't much of an issue for me, I've got a method to get essentially free flights and hotels.

please be gay

Attached: d85c24cc1fc2f68a76226447474d12eee944a1e062ede8a7445f2a5456e20c1f.png (822x802, 680K)

Kinda look like ssohpkc

female user here

of course
god
DAMMIT

Attached: lonely AND horny.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

what is the generaI location you reside in?

>asian
>5'10 or higher
>dark skin
>black hair
>hardly speaks english
>accommodating personality
>doesnt have a chip on her shoulder

I am taller then 5'4 (6'3), I'm a gentleman to non-whores and the rest all apply besides the hair being shoulder length. Will help you out with anxiety as well femanon, it's all related to your natural GABA levels and your outlook on life both of which can be altered in a good way

Nothingness#2633

>is a girl
>wants to get to know each other
>apolitical or moderate
>stick to chubby
>easy going
>of age
>from the US
>wants to talk every day, mostly
>doesnt care that Im trying to improve my situation

northeast coast, close to ny

fun and friendly Jow Forums discord server. join now for frens!!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: __astolfo_fate_apocrypha_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_greetload__sample-53b2b44370b29ce (850x903, 286K)

wait are you junko user

Attached: 1563774558033.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

shucks

go for the normiefag chad faceposter

Thank you friend for the pass off, real bro. I will cherish this femanon

i can be for you user

wtf, you look like someone I went to high school with.

don't tease me you SLUT

Attached: 1560123622096.jpg (412x295, 10K)

now you owe me a blood debt

>ssohpkc
Gosh, I had such a crush on him and also James when I was younger.

Did you go to highschool in Orlando? If not then it's not me, I was a heavier guy in highschool

Yes my lord, I have prepared the whore I got down at the alleyway for the sacrifice.

drop discord user

Attached: 92380ec9d17f0b561efdcba829b63487.jpg (700x946, 66K)

make a template next time op

>4'11
>catholic
>not involved in politics
>clingy
>virgin
>wants a big family

Attached: 1547037821133.jpg (2448x2448, 1.3M)

GOSH DARN IT someone PLEASE be my gf already

i require your chad blood so that i may too acquire a gf
relinquish it to me

woah, buddy, calm it down with the profanity
there are ladies amongst us

Sorry about that, bud. It's just the blood gets pumping sometimes, you get what I'm tossin? 'Scuse me, ladies

Im not in the northwest, Cali, and I wear glasses during the day but I more or less look like her

>A guy who likes chubby girls (because I am one or at least I am average weight its hard to tell for me!)
>Will give me compliments a lot and make me blush
>No facial hair, I have sensitive skin
>Has a nice smile
>Likes to cuddle a lot
>Will watch star trek with me
>has something hes passionate he is about
>will listen to me talk about pokemon or will play pokemon with me

Attached: aFYE0DUs.jpg (512x512, 54K)

>>>will listen to me talk about pokemon or will play pokemon with me
alright but what's your favorite
>gen
>pokemon

South or north cali?

Alas I've only had e-gfs and not chad enough to attract New York femanon (or any actually) but I will give you 3 cups of my blood

I just want to find a best friend or significant other

Northern cali
Orginallllll

>Gen 4
>Banette
Yours?

Darn, well Im close to southern California. If that guy doesnt wanna talk to you, I wouldnt mind getting to know each other.

gen 2 is probably the most comfy but in terms of games gen 5 is the best
clefable has always been my favorite pokemon since I was little though, he's so cute

Attached: cute, cute.jpg (1500x1500, 68K)

i think that might be too far to work out
so once more i must direct two people together
be with the calianon

Haha well looks like he has allowed this to continue. What are your other look fors in a partner?

This thread propagates false ideals / distant hopes.
I'll put this in terms you megavirgins will understand:
>by committing to this thread's concept, your chances of finding a gf (or have intercourse) have been reduced by: 33.3333333%

Stay mad cuckboys, while you're out there endlessly searching for the perfect qt3.14 I am plowing every single woman in the city that wasn't matching your every description.

All of you disgust me, you can prove you're a man by doing 100 pushups uninterrupted right now and cleaning your god damn room.

Attached: 6f2e98f461e9581457f4c59e43446f6bb41376714ff0dbdce2b357f1ed37e682_1.jpg (1080x1076, 110K)

Gen 5 I was a bit iffy about it when the games first got released. Though I did enjoy playing them, the story is nice and though the new pokemon took some time to warm up on me. I do have a lot of favorites from that generation now.
Also, yes! Clefable is such a cutie. I like Banette because of his pokedex entry, its kinda spooky.

Attached: download.png (440x600, 114K)

Unfortunately she has nudes, name is Kehli K

t. guy you probably saved that pic from, along with

Attached: image-20160531-7713-l9hbov.jpg (700x600, 120K)

My blood will be in the mail, user.
Nothing too stringent. Open mindedness is pretty much the number one thing I'd say. Some level of empathy and compassion. What about yourself?

i love the little stories that are tucked in pokedex entries, and it's always the ghost pokemon that get the coolest
>According to old tales, these Pokemon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest.
>Through its roots, it exerts control over other trees. A deadly curse falls upon anyone cutting down trees in forests where Trevenant dwell.
reminder this is a game for children

Attached: 1559960749635.jpg (542x520, 52K)

Someone no more than 10 years on me, so 29, and at the end of the day we just gotta vibe together well

ah. ruined.

why would you do this to me user

soon i will be filled with the combined blood and might of chads

Attached: 1563427515751.jpg (1448x1892, 135K)

Well I got three years on you, so I pass that. What kinda people do you vibe with?

ideal bf:
>doesn't use Jow Forums

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 9.25.15 PM.png (755x643, 418K)

Mandatory:
>Nerdy
>Talkative
>Likes to cuddle
>Open-minded but likes to change only due to careful consideration and debate
>Values personal hygiene

Preferred
>Indian
>Plays MtG or other games
>Likes art/is an artist
>Will wear a hijab while having sex

Attached: 05 Riding an Ostrich- Cawston Ostrich Farm- South Pasadena- Calif..jpg (416x673, 271K)

I dunno I feel like I usually fall for the weird ones lol. Ngl usually the people I hang and get along with most are stoners cause I as well am high prob 89% of the time lol. I tend to mother people more often than not as well too

mind if I link my bio in here?

Attached: wow!.jpg (593x593, 51K)

to screenshot this manga and use it in this context is a disgrace

ideal bf:
>isn't this guy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 7.43.33 PM.png (717x616, 562K)

i wouldn't a homosexual like yourself to picture me as an ideal bf anyways

what manga is it? Also
>using a mac

Well I dunno, maybe we'll get along. I'm pretty weird, but not a good way probably lol. As a result I have a ton of acquaintances that sort of one and done, then I never see again. I got two friends that I see a few times a year though. I'm not a stoner anymore. When I do smoke weed I prefer smoking ton of it with huge breaks in between. I mostly just mess around with psychedelics now. I'm not really into anime or your typical Jow Forums hobbies anymore either. My hobbies are all over the place.
If that sounds appealing to you, then we should trade contact. If not, that is cool too.

Yeah I do fucking mind, stay in your containment board the way moot intended you desperate attention whore.

m/25/...

what's the m mean, user? I'm a guy, dummy

Attached: am I maniacal yet.png (500x628, 511K)

infp femanons on r9k is the absoulte state of this board. disgusting. please leave and be a normie elsewhere. you only think you are edgy, you're just like everyone else. heartless and selfish, wanting to ride on chad's dick

>not knowing attention whore refers to both sexes
you are also clearly a newfag and cancer, please fuck off and go back to tinder/tumblr

>newfag cancer
That hurts, I guess. Have you ever read a single one of my posts, user? At any rate, I can't give you any more (you)s without derailing the thread.

Attached: it's time to go.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

>is straight male
>5'3 to 5'7
>chubby or fat
>white
>shy awkward and unadjusted to society
>ugly face
>doesnt have much experience with girls
>lives in illinois

IM SO LONELY I JUST WANT A GUY THAT FITS MY STANDARDS TO CUDDLE AND DISTRACT ME FROM BEING A WAGEKEK REEE IM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER WHY IS LIFE SO DIFFICULT

Heightism. Someone explain why every whore has a height requirement

wow finally a girl without a height requirement, but probably forgot about it

My ideal gf:

is not a heightist

recognizes that heightism is basically racism/sexism and will work with me in fighting it

that's fucking it

>female
>somewhat attractive
>have to be smart enough to hold a conversation with me

Attached: f9bd5b83f404f1681d2413b16203e0638c8903f2_00.jpg (474x510, 64K)

>5'3 to 5'7
WHY DON'T YOU LIKE CHADS
REEEEEEEEE

Wait, do those points all refer to yourself or do you have some really weird preferences?

If the latter, I'm all that except way taller and not in Illinois (and my face might be average if I lost weight)

Though it sounds your primary concern is getting a guy who couldn't possibly cheat on you even if he wanted to because you're insecure and/or distrustful

One of those "girls" was actually a guy although Im not sure where he expects to find an asian girl over 5'10

Make an ASMR series talking about the Pokemans and I'll buy some of your gaymer girl pee bathwater.

>Female
>Florida
>As fucked up as I am, so I don't worry about ruining your life as much

I wouldnt mind trading info, im not particularly inclined to put out my discord but ill add ya if you post yours

>implying there's still hope

>you'll never get a girlfriend anyway
>even a fucking Jow Forums femanon won't love you

Attached: gooseman got dirt in his eyes.png (900x600, 770K)

Don't ever answer any of the friend requests you get here, I've lost count of how many times they stop replying after the first day by now. And without any reason.

Sure thing. Its cartop#5279

Please god, grant me a catgirl gf.

Attached: D_6q2sNU0AAjeqx.jpg (689x1000, 125K)

manlet oregioman

I just need someone really fuckin boring, to match my own boring. Being a boring guy sucks.

I'm assuming a "s" that's been there for hours on kik means I've been blocked. It feels not so great, man, if we're being honest.

Attached: cry just a little.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Be a biological female, around 20 years old and from New York or Tri state area (Hopefully you plan on moving out of here as well)

Personality wise is soft spoken with others, but secretly loving, adventurous and witty with me.
Physical ideal is Southern European/Latin looking women with large eyes. In reality men never know what we want and we get what we need in the end if we're lucky so I don't mind something completely different. We can chat and get to know each other and then go on a comf date if all goes well. Botnetcord is Haven#5281

Pic completely unrelated

Attached: rocksaw.jpg (1200x900, 148K)

What the fuck is kik? The only thing I've been able to use too talk is D*scord

please be my gf right NOW
I'M SO LONELY
AND
HORNY

Attached: seething incel.webm (1280x534, 251K)

First 1 is Journey to the End of the World, 2nd is 7Seeds