Democrats

democrats
>"we will just tax somebody to pay for all this"

Attached: EB3FC159-5DEA-463C-828E-A24CAF6ABBC0.jpg (564x845, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Funny thing is all the taxes right now are already too high, and none of it goes to anything I want. I want state taxes only. Federal taxes should be illegal.

>Federal taxes should be illegal.

Attached: 1407867566079.jpg (2550x3300, 1.53M)

democrats
>"we will open borders. we will tax somebody to pay for everyone coming in."

they have no plan. they have no idea how to run a country

democrat plan is to always tax someone successful to pay for their ideas.

Lets just tax the obscenely wealthy. If you tax a billionaire at 90% they would still have 100mil. I know it will be hard for them but think they could survive off that

that's a great idea, if you want all the billionaires to move their money to other countries

thats what im talking about, democrats have no plan beyond "lets tax them more".

The wealthy don't pay taxes.

remove bagel no cap

>ratify an amendment to the constitution saying that rich people have to pay the US taxes no matter where they move
checkmate

what kind of non sense is that? if youre talking about having your wealth in stocks, then yea they dont pay taxes until they withdraw their money

the 900 million you'd collect in taxes is literally less than one day of US entitlement-program spending. That's as it stands now, before the Dems pile more expensive programs on top. Sooner rather than later you're gonna run out of billionaires. You can print money or issue bonds. Which works until it doesn't. Then suddenly at some point in the future people stop buying the bonds and/or inflation takes off, which leaves you with a massive entitlement program and no way to pay for it. or any way to pay for anything else for that matter.

this is leaving aside the issue that providing welfare programs isn't a legitimate function of government in the first place.

this is what i mean - democrats really think like this. just tax somebody with
money and lets use it for stuff we need.

we would go bankrupt in a decade

That's not how progressive taxation work. They don't just charge your top rate on the entirety of your income. If you had a billion dollars and the top rate was 90% you wouldn't pay $900k in taxes.

They can start by cutting the military spending that takes 52% of all tax dollars

welfare is a swamp

How exactly do you think the wealthy use their money?

*$900M in taxes

whats your solution, o wise politician?

he has no idea. dems have no idea at all

lol, of *discretionary* spending. With everything it is only 16% percent.

vote for a person who knows how to run a nation. DJT

Well how do they?

Also about a third of defense spending is entitlements. (veterans healthcare and pensions)

Republicans
>well just tax the working class to pay for all of this

Attached: 550102d84884799ff69790d925900c5b.jpg (750x606, 67K)

>a person who knows how to run a nation
>DJT
pick one

working class pays taxes in every scenario. taxes were higher under obammy

The solution is for people to realize that they ought to look after their own lives instead of expecting government to give things to them.

>Oh nooooooo my quadrillion million billion dollars that my workers made !!!!!!

Fuck em. How any poor fag can defend them having so much wealth is ridiculous

you have no idea except disagreements. no point in arguing with you

not like you have any ideas or arguments either. this whole thread is just shit flinging.

democrats are a swamp. welfare is a swamp BALTIMORE is a huge swamp

i do but its useless on somebody like you. youre already anti DJT.

democrats just pocket welfare money. they dont give a fuk about the poor

>pay for all of this
More like we'll cut the taxes on the wealthy, cut the programs benefiting everybody else, and we won't pay for anything because deficits only matter during Democratic administrations.

u know how gypsies maim their children to get sympathy money by begging? democrats are gypsies, maimed children are gullible minorities

You totally missed my point but that doesn't surprise me coming from a retarded republican like yourself

Attached: f2f716634d8b5971d5f5e8cd2cf9d09a.jpg (1078x1007, 212K)

no i didnt miss it. i countered it but you missed that.

Make America new Yugoslavia. You've already got the guns for it.

American knees are too worn out to squat.

If they "hoard" it then the banks use it as a reserve and lend it out at some multiplier. People don't really do this because you just lose money to inflation.

If they invest it then businesses have more credit and capital to hire, expand, startup, develop new products, etc

Most of the time the wealth is really just their stake in the company. So mark zuckerfuck owns a massive chunk of facebook, that is just a mark in a ledger saying "mark zuckerfuck owns 28.2% of facebook" and it allows him to make decisions about what facebook does (typically you would need more shares to control the company but facebook has voting and non voting shares). His overall net-worth is calculated by how much he would get from selling his command of the company to someone else.

Since retards just spend all the money they get immediately or save up to blow it on something useless they typically don't understand these details.

Spat my soda all over my moniter fuck you

OMG. the "American Dream" immigration story is the biggest bait and switch. i bet most of the original families of America moved elsewhere, like Canada

One of the only ways to get Americans to stop drinking soda.

The rich are not rich in the way you think they are. most of the fortunes of these fags are based on their net worth

one day the illegal immigrants will come here and say "where are all the Americans?" because america is completely indistinguishable from where they came from

>voting makes a difference

Attached: 1454747730687.jpg (550x550, 91K)

take Baltimore for example. would immigrants want to live in Baltimore? would immigrants come here if America was Baltimore?

I think you mean donde estan todos los estadounidenses?

Can someone blackpill me on the idea that we as a species have become so advanced, specialized and too populous to have any sort of governmental body. I see myself both rejecting and accepting conflicting political stances, will we ever come to an agreement or are we doomed to the end we have built?

Attached: 158815C2-87CC-43DE-B504-A98629B522ED.jpg (750x1334, 154K)

the longterm goal is to tax and entrap everybody in their melting pot of wagies.

the original Americans are leaving/have already left. probably to Canada

Republicans don't want to end entitlement spending. They use it as a campaigning tool then ignore it when they actually get to power.

Even if you taxed 100% of the wealth of every billionaire in this country you wouldn't meet even a third of the unfunded liabilities that the federal government has on the books right now, not to speak of future spending increases.

Tax revenue is not the problem, spending, particularly spending on boomer gibs and the military, is eating us alive. At this rate by around 2040 interest will be the biggest expense in the federal budget. This country is actually in a worse financial position than most of Europe due to the Bush-Obama-Trump profligacy.

>the longterm goal is to tax and entrap everybody in their melting pot of wagies.
>the original Americans are leaving/have already left. probably to Canada
as a leaf, americans do not move here, we move there. You complain about taxes and being trapped as a wagie, canada is 100 times worse

This. Currently, billionaires are using their money to create well paying jobs for the middle class, not hoarding it in tax havens abroad.

Thanks to this, the US has the highest social mobility in the world, and income adjusted for inflation has doubled since 1970.

lol not really, we're all being assraped

fun and friendly Jow Forums discord server. join now for frens!!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: _7ZwHcIEuOqkaAK50IaaHhcJk7TsA13i76NUKDsbmBU.png (640x960, 845K)

>I'm a job creator
What a load of bullshit that line is. Consumer demand is what creates jobs. Businesses don't expand just because they have money. If there's no increased demand for their goods and services, they have no reason to hire more workers.