Having daughters is cuc-

>having daughters is cuc-
Apologize. Now.

Attached: daughters543.jpg (1330x1863, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I refuse. You cannot defeat my logic

Attached: 1542676486020.jpg (720x888, 334K)

all that redhead pussy... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>kill the dad and mom
>tie down all the daughters

Attached: 1564381794368.jpg (265x265, 8K)

Based hero of humanity accepting the ultimate cuckoldry to bring joy with this ginger factory.
A true hero.

What a gross mentality
Imagine your parent thinking of you that way

all of them fuck niggers

imagine spending 20 years bringing up something so that a male stranger can fuck
the ultimate cuckoldry

and every single one of them has been plowed by a chad.

... all of them, even... that one?

fun and friendly Jow Forums discord server. join now for frens!!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

5ry

Attached: 9min2vawb3b11.jpg (596x850, 50K)

based and hotheadpilled

If you say having daughters is cuckoldry you're revealing yourself to be an incestuous pedophile

Imagine how much that dudes life sucks. He probably has to shell out thousands of dollars every month to keep all five of those cunts happy. and if she divorces him, he has to pay child support for 4 kids + alimony. You can already see it in his face. He's a literally ATM and taxcattle for these future sluts. I would kick his door in at 4am tie them all up and make him watch me rape every single one of them.

the meaning of "heaven and hell"

never noticed how derpy the one on the left looks, poor girl compared to her hottie sisters

Lol I know the girl on the far right. I fucked her on our exchange in the Netherlands. Shes a hippe twat

Hope that I don't find your ass in real life.

goblinas by age 25.

yeah women are a huge fucking liability. I had to build a fucking fence for my sisters dog and she did nothing to help.

>From left to right
The hot one, ugly one, good one, hot mom, and the cool crazy one

In a good society, raising a daughter is a service rendered to society for them giving you a good wife. In return, you might get a good son-in-law to continue your family traditions if you don't get sons yourself.
In a good society...

I find the one on the left the hottest...
? Am i tard