I've been seeing people that appear to be mocking me. I see people that are behaving a lot like I do...

I've been seeing people that appear to be mocking me. I see people that are behaving a lot like I do, like there's a team of people trying to get inside my head, like method actors. They're starting to dress like me and have my mannerisms. They watch me and show up where I go.

Attached: 53727103_390757425037898_7178818549560919789_n.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Corpus dwellers hate self expression.

consider that you may be delusional

The flesh

THE FLESH OF THE FALLEN ANGELS

WAKE UP

Same, I am aware it is me being paranoid though, that is the great shame about these delusions that I can see that they are delusions but I still must act as if they are true in case my paranoia turns out to have been intuition, I mean I have not done anything really crazy or have thought to do something crazy because I say to myself that I am probably being delusional but I feel like I should keep that anxious tension there, it keeps me on my feet in a way.

Same but online. People subtly mock my fears and concerns, and imitate my writing style.

Don't freak out. Acknowledge them, eye contact, no talking. Show no emotional reaction. They want you to become mentally unstable. You need to think of yourself as a superior being to them.

You really think that you are so important that multiple people would put the time and effort to do that? The answer, is no, you are not.
What you really are is utterly deluded by paranoia.

Attached: 1564445515293.png (598x369, 387K)

These are the exact thought processes the try to induce in you. Make you question reality and your own sanity. You are not insane, it is actually happening.

Did you do anything that would piss off a person or people? Do you have any enemies? What would motivate them to follow you around and attempt to make you mentally unstable?

fucking manlet lmao

I've noticed this too. I rarely have the courage to go outside, but when I go out for group therapy, there's always a new person who only shows up once or twice. They bring up a very specific topic that had I been obsessing over in my isolation. Sometimes it's a conspiracy theory or political issue or very specific health problems. Without fail, a new person shows up and talks about it and tries to get my phone number and be my friend despite me barely talking and staring at the floor half the time. I think they're FBI and one was definitely Mossad because he was a Jew who copied my exact sentiments about politics except the diametric opposite and who ranted about violent insurrection. They're trying to entrap me. They want me to be a mass shooter but I won't let them do this to me. I binge eat and don't go outside and associate with people so I can't physically hurt anyone. I have no weapons, no knowledge to use them, nor the physical ability to run around or even hold one honestly. I'm very fat and lethargic and it's a good thing. I refuse to be used in the NWO's GATE program psyop to cultivate overmedicated, above average intelligence boys to shoot places up and usher in gun confiscation. They've beent trying to do this to me since I was 11 and as an adult, I now can control whether I go out. You hear me? I REFUSE to participate in violence that isn't lawful self-defense.

Attached: quincy.png (608x608, 301K)

have you considered the fact that you might be crazy? It must be really fucking weird living with a mental disorder

Attached: Jean-Léon_Gérôme_-_Diogenes_-_Walters_37131.jpg (1068x784, 83K)

Go ahead and try to gaslight him. I hope he'll listen to the right people in this thread.

haha yes, me, the 18yr old(m) from argentina will get you all to become school shooters. You were all wrong, it wasn't the jewish or the illuminati or even aliens, it was me the whole time

I have an idea for you, next time you see them try to provoke them, and observe their reactions.

No, it is not happening. No one will go out of their way to waste time, waste money and waste work, which would be exactly what such a "team" would be doing in large amounts by putting such concerted effort to follow and imitate a random dude.

It costs nothing and appeals to the cruel nature of the perpetrators.

Who says they are organized and making it their lives to bother this guy? It could be a coordinated and well communicated group that just happens to stumble upon OP, each time with more and more people, and he's likely not the only victim, have you seen lolcow for example?

>a team of people trying to get inside my head
>method actors
>They're starting to dress like me and have my mannerisms
>They watch me and show up where I go

Yeah, keeping tabs on someone, buying his style of clothing to outfit a fucking "team", watching him closely and long enough to learn his behavior and mannerisms, then going out to follow him while wearing those clothes and using method acting to imitate him costs nothing and is the same as mocking someone on a forum.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x960, 122K)

Never underestimate them, maybe his stalkers have the time and resource to do so.
Want to help him out? quit being a little bitch, bitch.

That's actually pretty cool, You got your own little cult of personality going on with your own orbiters.

You should embrace this opportunity as you are making an impact on the world if people respect you enough to assimilate to you. You are officially cool

you see now this is taking an approach to a seemingly unsolvable problem, but what will you do when you find out they only do it to bother you and they don't emulate your good willed actions?
what's you next move then, huh?

You do nothing.

so they just keep bothering you then?
that's why I proposed him to challenge them or try to startle them next time he sees them, and make a judgement from their reactions.
that's the step many gangstalked people don't take, be it out of fear or they just don't think about it. remember, something you always want to uncover when dealing with these people is their MOTIVES, once you find it out it should be easier to negotiate, or at least you know what to do next.

>someone instills some sanity into your broken little mind
>you can't let that happen, you cant acknowledged your mental problems
>I know what to do, I will post "quit being a bitch" instead!

NOW THAT'S coping.

Mental gymnastics to keep believing they're doing it because you're that much influential. If they're not getting physical you can keep lying to yourself forever and pretending you have fans.

What if this thread is just the op larping as the doomer character and his popularity, how everyone claims to be a doomer now?

have you ever been through this? have you seen what OP has seen, you absolute cockmonger?

OP will never want to make an appointment with a shrink so he might as well explore this delusion to it's fullest extent

No, I don't suffer from paranoia.

>no one checking your get
sad sad day
banish them with all your will, and if they don't go away, assert your dominance

Is this a reference to the doomer meme that's gaining popular among edgy teens on reddit?

Still, the fact that you got an entire band of people willing to follow you around all day and even spend money to emulate your clothing "Just to bother you" is still pretty epic
Really, Just enjoy it, you have the clout of a god