Probably going to kill myself soon

Probably going to kill myself soon

Can't cope with my life so far

Anyone else at this point?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (564x577, 231K)

Yup. All possible things that could have saved me have failed. There's nothing left in my life anymore.

Attached: 1564358889139.png (317x350, 184K)

Try psychedelics and lifting yet?
Those two really helped me user

I was honestly thinking of doxxing myself here and on other forums to try and get someone to kill me

Did LSD once, it was a great time but it was pretty clear that all my "insights" I had while tripping were just bona-fide retarded.

Used to be Jow Forums but lifting is hard when I literally feel like I can't get out of bed most days.

I was about to reply with this comment user, give it a try. You can buy psychedelics off Empire Market, a deepweb marketplace. Download Tor web browser, go to dark.fail and you can find fresh links. You can buy BTC at Coinbase or CoinMama and send it to the marketplace, good luck bro.

I would explore psychedelics again, but build yourself up to the point where you actually experience ego death (becoming one with all things)
It's a life changing experience and not at all like lower doses

Nah, then you have no control over your means of death, they could torture you or some other wild shit. A shotgun to the face is a far preferable option imo

Attached: a2846657792_16.jpg (700x700, 232K)

i dont wanna go to hell tho

Im probably going to jump in front of the train tonight just found of my ex gf of 6 years is getting married its only been 7 months since she left also might become homeless soon probably just going to end it all tonight sitting on the tracks with a bottle in my hand

Nah, I'm never going to kill myself. Neither are you btw.

But, like what am I even hoping to experience with that? Likening said, I just can't imagine any revelation that I'd get while on acid would really stand up to much scrutiny after the fact.

After my mom and grandma die I'll probably just slowly kill myself with drugs

Why would someone kill you for doxxing yourself? Literally nobody knows or cares who the fuck you are and even if they did, why would they kill you?

Lol and intentionally getting yourself doxxed and indirectly an heroing wont? Do you think God's retarded or something

idk ppl are wierd and crazy

It's the realization that we are all one consciousness put on this earth to have sensory experiences until our brief time is up and we rejoin the one
Sounds like total bullshit I know, but anyone who has had this experience will agree with what I said

Yeah I mean, that just rationally makes zero fucking sense and is the exact sort of bullshit I'd stereotype someone on LSD as saying.

Eh, what the hell, Ill do 500 ug and see if that does the trick. If not, I'll blow my brains out

Psychedelics can fuck you up though, I don't ever recommend them to people with issues even though I have tried them myself simply because it's too reckless. Sure, it could potentially turn ones life around in a positive direction, but it could also be the impetus for someone to straight up kill themselves if their trip is horrifying enough.

Exercise only has value when coupled with good eating and CONSISTENCY. Never drop the ball or it just defeats the purpose of having a sound body. When you have the sound body, work on the mind and eventually spirit.

If you do end up doing it user, make sure to read a lot of trip reports ahead of time and remember that when it gets intense and reality starts coming apart just lie there, breathe and let it happen

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Only if there's someone with ear drums to hear the sound. When you touch a hard surface that's only in relation to your skin, when you see a beautiful mountain it's because you have eyes. You are as much the external world as you are you, there is no person inside you that's controlling you; life is a beautiful illusion and then you die. Everything you learn, everything you gain... in the end it will turn to nothing. Does this make you sad? Nothingness is the truest state of being, when you realize this how can anything truly bother you? The idea of you being scared, depressed and so on is nothing but a dream. Because you really are nothing. It's an incredible nothing, if you think of this nothingness as mere blankness and you hold onto the idea of blankness then you haven't understood it. Nothingness is like the nothingness of space which contains the whole universe. All the suns, stars, the mountains, the rivers and the good men and the bad men... all of it. All are contained in void and so out of that void comes everything and you're it merely pretending you're not.

Attached: terrence.jpg (288x175, 9K)

This is some top-tier pseudointellectual faggotry right here. You sound like you read the Wikipedia page on Albert Camus and then watched Cosmos.

I would have said the same thing before I tried psychedelics

imagine taking life seriouslty lmao. just be chill.

live stream it please

I just spilled Pepsi max on my pc and it crashed 4 times if it dies I'm gonna do it it's the only thing I have going on in my life

Yep. I've tried and failed numerous times. I really thought I was making real progress on bettering myself the last few months but it all fell apart within one week. I'm beyond caring anymore at this point. I'm either going to wait until winter and just go out one night and freeze to death or lie down on some train tracks very soon.

Don't kill yourself over that user you can move on. Gotta focus on yourself.
You should live for yourself user, how come you don't wanna?
What's wrong op? Usually talkin' things out helps.

Attached: Finn Feeties.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

user you were making good progress, failing is bound to happen but you gotta be tough and get back to that progress. Sure you'll fail sometimes but just gotta push forward. One bad week ain't gonna rid everything you've been working for.

Attached: Finn.jpg (1280x1469, 400K)